1.0

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1)
Tom

TomBrisbane

Terrible and difficult

Delivery took over a month from order despite their quoted 2-3 weeks. Product arrived whilst I was overseas due to this delay and they would not honour their zerorisk guarantee.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

David N.

David N.asked

How to remove handles from Venetia cellular blinds?

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi David, Thanks for sending us a message. Are you able to email us a photo of the type on handle you have to admin@venetablinds.com.au - We will be able to help you to remove the handle.

joi

joiasked

How wide are the folds of the Roman blinds?

jtlasked

I want to install motorised roller blockout blinds over (outside fitting) cedar window frames so that when retracted the rolled up blind sits clear of the top architrave. That is so you can see the top architrave. The architrave stands 20mm off the wall. I will attach the bracket to the wall. Will the standard fabric (rolls off the back) clear the architrave or do I need to have reverse fabric (rolls off the front)? Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi jtl! Thanks for the question, in this situation we would recommend a reverse roll so the fabric rolls over the front as there would not be enough clearance to clear the 20mm architrave. However, we recommend against mounting brackets into drywall as they can tend to sag or damage the plaster over time - give our window furnishings experts a call on 07 3262 68888 and they will be able to walk you through the right solution for your window! Thanks again

jtl

Thank you for the prompt reply. Its a large window (2145 x 2954 architraves incl).
Option A: I was thinking of using bracket screws long enough to screw through the gyprock into the lintel; so using reverse fabric.
Option B: as an alternative, I could fix a 20mm wood mounting board to the wall for the 2954 width of the window above the architrave and fasten the brackets to that; so using standard fabric.
Can you please tell me the dimensions of the bracket and the bottom rail?
I will give the number a call too.
Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

No worries! We would definitely go with option B, it would stand the test of time whereas option A can tend to still eat into the plaster! Looking forward to your call :)

Get an answer from our members and Veneta Blinds representatives