4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (65)

Great blinds and easy to install

We are very happy with our duck egg blockout roller blinds. We found the process very easy and I was particularly impressed to be contacted by a representative as a point of contact for our order. We are planning our next purchase, this time of honey comb blinds. Very impressed with the quality and value for money. Highly recommend.

shagenius

shageniusSydney, NSW

Very happy with the quality and service

We have had 3 orders with Veneta and are very happy with the quality as well as the service, they were helpful and assisted us with all our queries, the blinds were well packaged and were easy to install. On our third order, there was a small mixed up in the colour for the bottom rails of our roller blinds, they sent us the wrong colour, however after an email sent to them, the issue was addressed without any fuss and the replacement rails were sent to us.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Katy L.Perth, WA

Seriously disappointing

Product seriously overdue and not yet even shipped (due September 27 per 14 business day guarantee). Absolutely no follow up after queries about overdue product. It’s pointless to have guarantees when there is no commitment to meeting them, or consequences for failing to do so. Was planning on decking out our new house through Veneta, however after this epic fail of a trial with the guest room (which now has sheets hung over the window for our guest) will not be doing so.

Find out how Veneta Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

So happy with the whole process from start to finish and LOVE my new blinds.

Installing easier than I imagined, appreciated being asked what it was getting drilled into. Also appreciated not being charged for samples. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you

Tamara E.

Tamara E.

Fantastic product and top notch customer service

I ordered so many samples and asked so many questions in the chat box. The process was convenient and the customer service was wonderful. So far we have ordered 3 x smart fit honeycomb blinds as they will best suit our tilt and turn windows and 3 x roller blinds. They fit perfect and look wonderful. We'll continue to use them for all our remaining windows.

AliBee

AliBeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with the new window coverings, a hassle free, low cost lift for Spring.

I ordered a couple of small honeycomb blinds for my en-suite as a trial before embarking on a bigger purchase and am very happy with the product. Navigating the website was super simple, payment was easy, and I was kept up to date with my order throughout the process. The blinds arrived, excellently packed for safety, and I was surprised at the high level of manufacturing. They were perfect, installation was really easy, the hardest part was trying to remove the old ones, and they fit perfectly and look great. I am going to monitor them for a few weeks, before placing a bigger order, but I am already measuring up my other windows in preparation.

Very happy

Very helpful service on the phone, clear specs, and fast delivery. Surprisingly easy to install and despite my old crooked windows they seem to fit perfectly. We're very pleased and would certainly recommend Veneta. Our only suggestion for improvement is to use a sustainable packaging rather than plastic.

Mike

MikePeel, WA

Extremely Happy with my Sheer Curtains

Curtains ordered online very easy and precise website to navigate, not a problem to install the rails and Sheers. Curtains arrived on time in plastic protective wrap on hangers super impressed with my experience . Will definitely recommend
Quality product from this company ....Thank- you Veneta

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you so much for your positive review Mike. Its comments like these that keep us motivated to continue to do more for our Customers.

MARK SKINNER

MARK SKINNERNicholls 2913, ACT

Fantastic Blinds

Very fast delivery from time of ordering. Blinds came very well packaged and protected.
We ordered the dual blockout blinds, Installation was effortless and easy, all materials were provided.
Fitted exactly as per measurements given.
Extremely happy with end result and finish, Will order some more in the future. Pre sales service was welcomed to ensure all details were right.
Highly recommend the product and the company Veneta Web site is very comprehensive and easy to navigate through. I really liked the immediate pricing calculator based on your window measurements.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

The curtains were top quality and well made.

The curtains were chosen on line and met all expectations. The instructions for measuring were clear and the result was that we received good quality and well made curtains. I will recommend the company to family and friends especially as it is Australian owned and made.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review Jenny! Enjoy your new curtains. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Frances F

Frances FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with Veneta Blinds!

Customer Service and Communication was excellent. Website easy to navigate.
The blinds arrived promptly after 2 weeks whereas another company quoted 6 weeks! Even though the blinds are small, they are very effective
The quality is great and they were very easy to install.
Upstairs definitely feels warmer now.
Thanks Veneta.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and for sharing photos of your blinds installed. They look great! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Sach S.

Sach S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too good to be true

Easy to use website, Perfect fit, quality product, fast delivery and excellent customer service. Would not have wished for any thing else. Would highly recommed veneta blinds to all shopping for blinds and can install themselves.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great website & products

Our first order & we were impressed with the quality of the blinds & prompt delivery. Customer service was very efficient & friendly.
We have already placed a second order even though blinds were delivered to the house next door.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review! Sorry to hear your blinds were delivered to your neighbour but we are glad to hear you have returned. Enjoy your new blinds! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Gigi

GigiPerth, WA

Happy

A perfect fit. The blinds came swiftly after being ordered, were easy to install and look great. Most impressed by fantastically easy-to-use website and follow-up correspondence after purchase. Highly recommended.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and recommendation Gigi! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Keith H

Keith HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Products

This was my 3rd order with Veneta Blinds and once again they have delivered beyond expectations.
Service and correspondence is great, delivery a week ahead of ETA and the blinds fitted perfectly.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review Keith! Enjoy your blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Ute

UteSydney, NSW

Perfect fit and exactly what I was hoping for!

The service was fantastic all the way through the process. Especially appreciated the online chat where a real person, who answered all my questions from guiding me through the decision as to what would be the right product for me through to drilling the holes for the installation.
The fact that colour samples were sent out was fabulous and enabled my decision-making. Clarifying where I measured before manufacturing the blinds was an extra bonus and showed care on behalf of Veneta. I am super happy with the product as it is what I have been looking for for a couple of years.
Obviously the proof is in the longevity of the product and also in how well it insulates during summer, but so far, I am thrilled.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thanks for taking the time to share your VENETA experience! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Denyelle

DenyelleMid North Coast, NSW

Skylight Blinds

We ordered 3 skylight blinds.Customer Service rang to double check measurements before they started making blinds. The blinds arrived within 3 weeks. Easy to install and look fantastic. Before finding Veneta blinds we were quoted $1500 each for a very similar blind. We got 3 blinds delivered and great customer service under $500. We are extremely happy with our purchase.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and photo! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

MirbooNth

MirbooNthGippsland, VIC

Excellent service and products

I ordered honeycomb blinds for four different rooms. Throughout my decision making and measuring the customer service was excellent. A generous supply of samples were promptly sent. I placed a large and pretty complex order and one of the team called me and we through each blind to make sure I had it all 100% right. The blinds were delivered the exact day stated. Installation was a breeze. An excellent on
One shopping experience with faultless customer service.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Kitchen blinds

Ordering was very easy. I made an error in the sizing and the store rang me to check before making them. When i received them, they were extremely easy to fit. They fit perfectly and look great!

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review Gayle! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

KarenB

KarenBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality product and Service

Very happy with our honeycomb blinds throughout our home. Samples a perfect way to choose the correct shade. Easy to measure, order and receive. Veneta customer service are responsive, helpful and friendly. The best we have come across during our renovations. Questions answered, helpful tips for installation to make for stress free installation. Highly recommend. The zero risk guarantee was a pleasant surprise when we had a window arrive smaller than the blind, no hassle replacement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are glad to hear we were able to assist you throughout the process! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

joi

joiasked

How wide are the folds of the Roman blinds?

jtlasked

I want to install motorised roller blockout blinds over (outside fitting) cedar window frames so that when retracted the rolled up blind sits clear of the top architrave. That is so you can see the top architrave. The architrave stands 20mm off the wall. I will attach the bracket to the wall. Will the standard fabric (rolls off the back) clear the architrave or do I need to have reverse fabric (rolls off the front)? Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi jtl! Thanks for the question, in this situation we would recommend a reverse roll so the fabric rolls over the front as there would not be enough clearance to clear the 20mm architrave. However, we recommend against mounting brackets into drywall as they can tend to sag or damage the plaster over time - give our window furnishings experts a call on 07 3262 68888 and they will be able to walk you through the right solution for your window! Thanks again

jtl

Thank you for the prompt reply. Its a large window (2145 x 2954 architraves incl).
Option A: I was thinking of using bracket screws long enough to screw through the gyprock into the lintel; so using reverse fabric.
Option B: as an alternative, I could fix a 20mm wood mounting board to the wall for the 2954 width of the window above the architrave and fasten the brackets to that; so using standard fabric.
Can you please tell me the dimensions of the bracket and the bottom rail?
I will give the number a call too.
Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

No worries! We would definitely go with option B, it would stand the test of time whereas option A can tend to still eat into the plaster! Looking forward to your call :)

Kimberly A.asked

We recently purchased your Veneta 3/4" Double cell room darkening cordless blinds item number 001/02
WO #888131872 PO #94865169. Upon opening them and hanging they are giving off a really strong chemical smell. Kinda like a new plastic shower curtain. I'm asthmatic and I wonder if they have high VOC's. Will the smell even go away in time? Is it unhealthy to breath? Thank you Kim

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for the message. Our Honeycomb blinds are made from a durable polyester fabric and what you are experiencing there is simply the 'new' smell which will fade soon. Our products do not have High VOC's and are very safe to use. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions in future regarding your blinds and we will be happy to help! Veneta

Get an answer from our members and Veneta Blinds representatives