4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (65)

terryrHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service

We bought 9 premium timber Venetian and 4 blockout roller blinds - all high quality, easy to install and delivered promptly. The ordering process and customer service was excellent and the installed products look and work great. Very happy with Veneta and highly recommended.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

terryr

You’re welcome, we are very happy with all aspects of our dealings with Veneta. Terry

Thanks Terry!

Peter W

Peter WAmbarvale

Very happy with all the blinds, fitted outthe whole house.

Very easy to measure up what was needed & then to place an order on line.
I found that they were easy to install, however you might have to off-set the centre clip 20mm left or right so as to not foul the central cord.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thanks for your review Peter! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

DAVID STELFOX

DAVID STELFOXGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

This is the first time I've used Veneta and was very satisfied with the service and my blind. The whole process was easy I'm delighted with my white wooden blind. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and recommendation David! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Find out how Veneta Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

A great looking product and good customer service

My Venetian blinds look great and were very affordable.

The company kept me up to date with what stage my order was at via e-mail throughout the process.

Will use again

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Wonderful to hear your blinds look great, thanks for sharing Jack. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks again, all smooth sailing.

Thanks again for quick and safe delivery of just what I asked for, my new blinds look fantastic. We put them up in record time - having done it twice before. I really appreciated your friendly customer service, especially you calling me to double check measurements and installation (the hardest part in my opinion).
Like the 5 year warranty as well.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thanks for sharing your experience. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Max Lucy

Max LucyMurray Mallee, SA

Perfect blinds, very happy!

I ordered the first time from VENETA (dual cell honey comb) and I am so happy that I spent that extra money compared to other brands!
Quality is great, design is outstanding, easy to install. Very good customer support!
Thank you.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thankyou for your feedback Max, enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team!

Christina4343

Christina4343CANBERRA

Motorised dual cell honeycomb blinds - great company, great product

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thanks for sharing your experience with Veneta Christina! Cheers, The VENETA Team!

Love our new curtains

After 10+ years of having no curtains across our back windows because custom made local curtains were so cost inhibitive, I stumbled onto Veneta. I now have beautiful 5metre wide x 3 metre high curtains which make a massive difference to our house. They fit perfectly and are very well made. Service was excellent.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Great to hear you've been able to cover your windows in a cost effective manner, thankyou for the feedback. Cheers, The VENETA Team!

Immi1974uk

Immi1974ukPerth, WA

Simply a great Australian Service and Product!

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Lovely to hear your experience with Veneta. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Chrissy W

Chrissy W

Best money I’ve ever spent

Brilliant company to purchase from. I’ve never had such fantastic customer service and super happy with the quality of our blinds too. Ordering process really easy and no problem with installing ourselves. We purchased 3 Honeycomb double cell45mm,Top Down Bottom Up Cordless in Snow Drift Transparent light filter. Bought for south facing windows so no sun but good light. They’ve turned our cold space into a snug space (it’s winter)The privacy we now get(windows facing the street) without losing light is brilliant too. These blinds are better than I expected. I ordered 2 more a week later.
Thank you Liz for the wonderful customer service.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Wonderful to hear and thankyou for your feedback Chrissy! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Steve M

Steve MSouth East Queensland, QLD

outstanding product

installed my purchase this morning, what a superb product, entire job from go to whoa outstanding. Veneta followed up with me all the way, i will be using them again in the future.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review! We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Perfect!!

Staff services by Veneta are excellent. The product is what I would expect if not better. I’m very happy with the price. I highly recommend the product. I had to hire someone to install the blinds though. It’s not easy as it looks on the Veneta website but it’s ok. Thanks, Veneta!!

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Di R.

Di R.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Perfect

I had used Veneta Blinds for 2 previous blinds and have been so happy with them that I returned to purchase a 3rd.
The website is very easy to use, descriptions of product and instructions on how to measure were very helpful.
The installation instructions were so easy to follow that I fitted them myself in under 30 mins!!
The support through out the ordering and delivery process was excellent.
The follow up call was very much appreciated.
in a nutshell, a great quality product at a reasonable price with great service- how could you go wrong!!

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Stewpot

Stewpot

Good service and price

I bought two cellular blinds. The website is easy to use and the chat line helpful and instant. Veneta seem very anxious to give excellent service.
The blinds are made in and posted from China. They arrived very well packaged and were easy to install. One blind was delayed a little.
The price was the real winner for me being way less than what I was quoted locally. It is well worth getting a quote from Veneta if you can manage the simple measuring and installation. They still would have been very much cheaper had I engaged a handyman to measure and install for me.
The 45cm single cell blinds help retain a lot of heat.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Perfect in every way. Communication wonderful. Product perfect! Perfect fit! Excellent tracking.

Ordering was so simple and easy. Confirmation email and customer service liasion was perfect. Details of order, dispatching and delivery perfect. Packaging was exceptional. Arrived on the day advise. Perfect.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Catherine Breckenridge

Catherine BreckenridgeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exactly what I wanted

Blind was exactly as featured on website. Super speedy delivery and great pricing. Will be using this company again for our next reno. The range of hours is amazing and the website is easy to navigate.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Bill Baxter

Bill BaxterSouthern and Hills, SA

Amazing service, fantastic curtains

We got pinch pleat curtains made for our caravan. Curtains arrived within 10 days of ordering and when fitted (by us) they are perfect - more than adequate overlap (we got ours centre opening), the adjustable hook system is brilliant, and the alterations we requested were done as asked.
We highly recommend Veneta Blinds and have no hesitation in giving a GOLD star for their product

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and recommendation Bill! Enjoy your new caravan curtains. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great product & service

I ordered light-filtering double honeycomb blinds for 7 windows, mostly cordless and one cordloop for the largest window. Comprehensive website made for easy ordering, and requested samples arrived quickly. Final order was placed late at night, received follow-up phone call from a rep the next morning to check my details/measurements were correct, blinds arrived 2 weeks later and I installed them all in half a day, easily. Very impressed with the insulating properties, nice tight fit within the window frame, easy lifting mechanism, and they look great.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to share your VENETA experience. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

neil

neilSydney Surrounds, NSW

beautiful finish, and operates so smoothly

loved the finished product of our honeycomb blind, went perfectly in our brand new bathroom, fast service and delivery and well priced. Will definitely buy another. Easy to install instructions.

Juddie

JuddieAU

Super blinds

We are so very happy with our honeycomb blinds. There was plenty of communication from Veneta and our blinds arrived on time. They are super easy to put up and look extra good. Insulation is great too. Thanks

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

joi

joiasked

How wide are the folds of the Roman blinds?

jtlasked

I want to install motorised roller blockout blinds over (outside fitting) cedar window frames so that when retracted the rolled up blind sits clear of the top architrave. That is so you can see the top architrave. The architrave stands 20mm off the wall. I will attach the bracket to the wall. Will the standard fabric (rolls off the back) clear the architrave or do I need to have reverse fabric (rolls off the front)? Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi jtl! Thanks for the question, in this situation we would recommend a reverse roll so the fabric rolls over the front as there would not be enough clearance to clear the 20mm architrave. However, we recommend against mounting brackets into drywall as they can tend to sag or damage the plaster over time - give our window furnishings experts a call on 07 3262 68888 and they will be able to walk you through the right solution for your window! Thanks again

jtl

Thank you for the prompt reply. Its a large window (2145 x 2954 architraves incl).
Option A: I was thinking of using bracket screws long enough to screw through the gyprock into the lintel; so using reverse fabric.
Option B: as an alternative, I could fix a 20mm wood mounting board to the wall for the 2954 width of the window above the architrave and fasten the brackets to that; so using standard fabric.
Can you please tell me the dimensions of the bracket and the bottom rail?
I will give the number a call too.
Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

No worries! We would definitely go with option B, it would stand the test of time whereas option A can tend to still eat into the plaster! Looking forward to your call :)

Kimberly A.asked

We recently purchased your Veneta 3/4" Double cell room darkening cordless blinds item number 001/02
WO #888131872 PO #94865169. Upon opening them and hanging they are giving off a really strong chemical smell. Kinda like a new plastic shower curtain. I'm asthmatic and I wonder if they have high VOC's. Will the smell even go away in time? Is it unhealthy to breath? Thank you Kim

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for the message. Our Honeycomb blinds are made from a durable polyester fabric and what you are experiencing there is simply the 'new' smell which will fade soon. Our products do not have High VOC's and are very safe to use. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions in future regarding your blinds and we will be happy to help! Veneta

Get an answer from our members and Veneta Blinds representatives