Finally, a professional company you can trust.

I chose my product off the website and got the samples requested. Got a lot of assistance from the Veneta team who were very friendly dealing with an older customer. Blinds were delivered as promised and placed in secure location under garage door as suggested. The blinds were the exact size ordered and fit my windows perfectly and look really good. Have already had complements from friends.
Thank you Veneta for all your care.
Colin.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for taking the time to share your VENETA experience and for your wonderful photos! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Love my new honeycomb blinds!

What a great process - ordering samples, instructions for measuring the windows and an online ordering system that was very easy to understand and use. The blinds were delivered in the promised time frame (very well packaged) and installation was easy with clear instructions provided. The blinds have effectively stopped the heat transfer through the windows, very happy with the quality and they look great! We're extremely happy with our purchase.

Thank you for your review Kaye! Enjoy your new Honeycomb Blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Fantastic service, great quality product at an unbeatable price

Ordering our new blinds online was such a pleasant and easy experience, with great customer support. The free material samples were so helpful to make our selection. The blinds arrived so quick in great condition (packaged very well) and were easy to install (once we had a good read of the instructions and could see what parts they were referring to). Really happy with the quality and the look that has been achieved for a fraction of the price of other quotes we received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Emalee! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Love our new blinds!

Ordering our blinds online was effortless. Customer service at Veneta is amazing. Installation was easy and blinds fit perfectly. The screen blinds are keeping out the sun and glare and we’ll be ordering new blockout blinds from Veneta very soon!

Thank you for your review! We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

3 skylight blinds installed

Good quality blinds at a very reasonable price. I was reassured to get this product because they had an excellent returns policy, even if it was a wrong measurement and my mistake. Thankfully I measured very carefully and didn't need to return anything. They look great up and do a good job keeping the heat out in summer and in during winter. The first blind took a while to figure out what I needed to do to install, looked at you tube clips etc, but by the last blind, it was easy! Impressed with follow up calls as well!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Chris! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Exceptional service and product

Everything was easy, from website to ordering to delivery and installation. Very impressed with follow up emails and phone calls to confirm measurements etc. Veneta has a high level of customer service and we were really impressed they cared for our order. We self installed and the process was easy with instructions sheets and online videos. I have no hesitation in giving a 10/10 thank you our blinds look great.

Thank you for your review Robyn! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Second Order, 100% Perfect, as was the first order

Easy Website to locate what I wanted, they gave a confirmation phone call to double check what I ordered was what I wanted. Emailed order status and, although I ordered over Christmas I still received the blinds very quickly.(and I live in Rural NSW... super impressed with quality and service - will def order again

Thank you for your review! We hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Fab wooden venetian blind

The blind arrive very quickly, was a perfect fit and was easy to install. Even the installer commented on it being better quality than most. Couldn't fault the product or service. A plus is the soft light the white slats give off.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great Customer Service & Quality Blinds

3 sets of plastic venetian blinds for master & guest bdrm (white) - matched our basic white walls perfectly. They accommodated our custom measurements perfectly. We weren't home for delivery so Fed-Ex called and we arranged a pickup that night to get them before the holiday break, very convenient. Great customer service follow up to ensure everything went okay. Would highly recommend. (Sydney Eastern Suburbs)

PERFECT BLINDS, EASY TO ORDER - FAST TIME FRAME

I have worked in the curtain/blind industry previously and can only convey how easy this was to do - the Veneta Blinds website is brilliant to navigate, and I understood measuring instructions easily - (and I measure 3 times to be sure) as I was after a recess fit blind. The prices are very competitive and it's an Australian Manufacturer. After ordering I was kept in the loop with where my order was up to by email. Blind arrived well packaged. Reluctant handyman husband installed the blind easily. Looks great and works great! Now I will be ordering blinds for rest of unit soon.

Thank you for taking the time to share your VENETA experience. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great service and perfect fit

Blinds arrived in fantastic condition. The staff were very easy and friendly to deal with and made sure order measurements were correct to avoid any problems. Blinds were very easy to install. Pricing was very good after doing research and comparisons.
Would definitely recommend Veneta to anyone who is looking to purchase blinds.

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Looked around for a skylight blind and these guys really care and offer great service. The team managed to deliver my blind prior to Christmas after the order cut off date. The blind was really well packaged and exactly what we needed to stop the heat coming through the roof in summer. The single honeycomb design is perfect and has a 5 year warranty.

Thank you for your review! Enjoy your new Skylight Honeycomb Blind. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Love my new blinds!

I purchased honeycomb double cell blinds. The blinds arrived within 14 days as promised and I was not disappointed. The quality is brilliant and they fit perfectly. Easy to install with the instructions provided. I'm looking at purchasing more for other rooms in my house. Excellent customer service as well!

Thank you for your review Rachel! We hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great buy!

Items arrived in great condition. The staff were very accommodating and friendly to deal with.
Would definitely recommend Veneta to anyone who is looking to purchase blinds.

Outstanding service & communication

Paul and the team at Veneta were a pleasure to deal with. Excellent service, communication and product plus delivery was prompt. Can't ask for more than that!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Excellent personalised service

Veneta has been a pleasure to deal with. 'Chatters' on the chat line answered immediately and helped clear up quite a few questions. The promptly posted samples reassured us of the quality of the product, and made the colour choice easy. Also appreciated the phone call to double check the order and clarify the minor points of fitting, like where the valance will sit and how that will fit into the architrave. There was a problem with delivery, but Paul followed it up every step of the way and kept us informed daily. Without his intervention I think we would still be waiting for the last one. Installation of the perfectly fitting blinds has been simple, and they look great. There is just one thing that we weren't expecting. When the first 2 were hung in one of the bedrooms there was quite a strong toxic smell. Having just moved into a new house where low VOC products have been used, that was a bit confronting. The problem was fixed by immediately placing a large number of pot plants in the room, and after a week the air seems to have cleared.

Thank you for your review and feedback, Lyn. We are glad that we were there to help ensure your blinds arrived at your home. Sometimes there can be a smell for the first few days, as the blinds are made brand new, packed and sent straight from our factory to your door. All products are tested as safe from any harmful substances. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Excellent service, very helpful team!

Veneta has an excellent website, very easy to navigate and staff who are very helpful.
Excellent customer service, the products are top quality.

Thank you for your review Maria! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

BLINDS ARE GREAT

Venta provided great service, this included pre-ordering call, blinds arriving well within the proposed time and after service call to check everything was to our satisfaction, we would highly recommend Venta.

Amazing Customer Service!!

Website was EXTREMELY easy to use, but when checking out I had difficulty with the Black Friday code, so I emailed Veneta Blinds, and they were extremely helpful and cannot fault their follow up Customer Service.
The blinds were great and easy to follow installation instructions.
Thanks again, will be buying more again soon!

Thank you for your review Susan! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great Product. Great Service.

We found what we wanted easily, had samples delivered fast, purchasing was easy and delivery hassle free. We purchased cordless blinds, they were easy to install and are easy to use. we love them and when we have completed the next part of our reno's will be purchasing more.

Thank you for your review Rowena! We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

I can't find any specific reviews on the top down bottom up double cell honeycombs. Trying to decide between cordless and smartfit. Any ideas? Thanks, Liz
Hi Liz, Thank you for your question. The main difference between Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb and Smartfit Honeycomb Blinds is that the Smartfit does not have a fixed headrail. The Smartfit is specifically designed for caravans, boats, french doors or windows with narrow reveals. If you don't have a narrow reveal or the blind is not for a specific purpose, the Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb is a good choice. Below are some reviews we have on the Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb. These reviews can also be found via the link below in the review tab at the bottom of the page. https://www.venetablinds.com.au/light-filter-now-from-134/2467-snow-drift.html "We have recently purchased a pair of double cell top up bottom down blinds from Veneta blinds. We were very happy with the service provided. We had a couple of questions that answered promptly. After placing our order online Veneta phoned us to confirm the details. How many other online vendors would do that. The blinds took 2 weeks to arrive from the order day very well packaged and easy to put up. Cannot recommend Veneta Blinds enough!" - jessb755 We have had our new blinds for a few weeks now - and we love them. We purchased Cordless Honeycomb Top Down Bottom Up blinds for our bedroom and they look amazing. Everyone who sees them comments on how great they look. The ordering process was very easy, the blinds were delivered even earlier than we expected and they were very easy to install. The staff at Veneta kept us informed - even calling when we had a query around colours and to follow up after delivery. Before ordering, we received quotes from other suppliers - and we found that Veneta was by far the best value, sometimes less than half what others quoted, but still top quality. We certainly recommend Veneta Blinds." - Kerry If you have any further questions, please let us know. Cheers, The VENETA Team.I got aluminium Venetians only, which I am very happy with. I can't help you with the honeycombs, sorry.Thanks Venetta Team. Several aluminum double hung windows planned, wondered if the fixed head rail would obstruct the top window opening, for venting/airflow, at all? And, hadn't considered tdbu blinds for my french doors; they'd be great. I plan to have aluminium inward-opening french doors. Would/how would the Smartfit attach to each door? Thanks, Liz

Hi, I'm looking at ordering eight blinds to be delivered to our address in Eumundi, Sunshine Coast however we cannot take delivery prior to November 27. Can we order the blinds now but have the delivery date as November 27 or another date that week? Thanks, Melissa [number removed]
Hi Melissa, Yes, of course. When you place your order online, simply write a note in our message box at the checkout and we will have your blinds delivered after the 27th of November. Thanks, The VENETA Team.

How much does it cost a timber Venetian blind 1x1.2 mtr cost? Do you install blinds?
Hi Sinene, we are fully online DIY measure and install. Below is a link to our Timber Venetians page where you can select a colour and input your measurements for an instant quote! https://www.venetablinds.com.au/19-timber-blinds Cheers, The VENETA Team

Similar listings