3.6

67% · 63 · 33%

Side Effects None and Mild side effects
User IntentWeight Loss and Weight Maintenance
4.3
Taste
3.2

QLDZDR
QLDZDRBrisbane537 posts
VPA Regular
VPA Regular

Exceptional

Fantastic product, great taste, easily digestible, no unnecessary ingredients and good value. Show details
Dan Bear P.
Dan Bear P.South West, QLD

Amazing customer service

I have been using Venom Protein for a while now. I have been using their products instead of the ManShake as it comes in as better value. The product is great, tastes great. I had an incorrect order and after e-mailing, within 15 minutes I had the correct product on its way. I was more than happy to return the incorrect product but they are letting me keep it. Show details
GAND D
GAND DSydney, NSW2 posts

Cheap change

I've been purchasing protein from this company for the last 2 years. Flavour and price were great over the 2 years, however, the recent increase in their price and change in taste in their protein is disappointing. They increased their price by $2 and the flavour is disappointingly bland. I've recently purchased 5kg of their crappy protein 2 days ago and I have 5kgs of protein that tastes like crap. I am extremely disappointed in this company and their product, will definitely search for better alternatives in the future. Show details
Taste
Joshy Kang
Joshy KangSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Worst company ever

I ordered 5 kgs of protein off venom last week and it all tastes like DUST! I’ve been buying from this company for the last 4 years but my most recent purchase is putrid. 5 different flavours, every flavour tastes exactly the same. They definitely changed up their products now I have 5 kgs of protein that tastes like absolute crap.

I will never ever buy off venom again, just wasted +$100 for 5kgs if saw dust. YUCK Show details

PipCasino3 posts

Tastes Great!!!

I've tried many different proteins on the market & I always come back to VPI...

It tastes great, sweet enough without being too sickly, excellent quality & fantastic value for money!

Fast efficient service & delivery

Susie
Susie4 posts

Great value protein

Excellent value, mixes well and goes great in the blitz to go with almond milk and ice.

I purchased the strawberry flavour. Yummy taste but quiet mild. I do however put more liquid then indicated on directions. I add some stevia liquid to enhance strawberry flavour.

Love it!

Adam Sartor
Adam SartorBalgownie, New South Wales2 posts

Best WPI I've used so far

Loved it. Great product plus tastes good to. Will definitely buy again and Definitely recommend it to everyone.. 5 star rating from me

Robin D
Robin DGold Coast13 posts
  WPI

Protein is ok but service is dismal

I had used this Venom protein for a year or so but then the flavors went off as well as the customer service. I used to recommend the product in the gym but now just rubbish it each time supplements are discussed! There are much better products available, bulk nutrients have a great product and also nutrients direct has better flavors, they offer a loyalty program so they care about their customers and want to keep them unlike Venom who cancel your account if you write a negative review!.
Price and shipping speed
Flavor was bad, packaging terrible and poor customer service