VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VentraIP Australia

Jennifer
JenniferCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great hosting and support services

I have been with VentraIP for years now. I have always found the tech support excellent and prompt and they deal well with me knowing I am not super technical!
For the webhosting I have, their services are just what I need and the cost is very reasonable.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your ongoing support Jennifer, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Very Thankful
Very ThankfulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I made to the move to VentrapIP, awesome.

I was concerned moving from my previous hosting service however moving to VentraIP was a great move. Everyone has been so helpful and any technical questions I had were resolved quickly. Thanks everyone. :)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. Moving providers can often be daunting, thankfully, we've put in a lot of work to ensure our transition process is as smooth as possible. We look forward to having you onboard.

Lungitude F.
Lungitude F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent IT company highly recommend

We have been using Ventraip for over 10 years now for a variety of businesses and have always been very happy with their service and support. Very easy to deal with and always helpful. We have recommended to a number of people over the years.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review and support! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Perfect in every area

I switched to VentraIP from a large international service, I had been with them for 10 years and was always very impressed by their level of customer service. Only after switching did I relaise how ordinary it really was. The VentraIP support staff have been amazing in their speed of response, quality of support, persistence in follow through, and (this shouldn't matter but it does) friendliness. Add to that great pricing, Australian based, and great speeds you have a perfect product. Thank you VentraIP!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Graham, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we're glad to see you're loving your new services :).

Vedad S.
Vedad S.Sydney, NSW

Ausie beauty

Local based . Local costumer services.Polite.Knowlage of services provided. I do regretting VENTRAIP is not to be choosen my service provider years ago. Don’t waste your single second not to be your service provider.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Vedad, we're glad to have you on board. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Fabio
FabioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie home brew

Always helpful and they (customer service) go beyond the claiming issue if they notice discrepancies.
They keep the website in top shape and warn you of possible avenues if not up to scratch

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Fabio. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

Bottom-Liner
Bottom-LinerPerth, WA

A job done well.

VentraIP Australia tackles a difficult task and gets it done well; can't ask for more than that. Congratulations are in order. Their online operatives are a credit to the company.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave share your experience here.

Greatest Australian based hosting you will find

My choice for all web services. Great Australian company keeping it real here in Oz. Aussie servers and Aussie support by real people. Quick to reply or if urgent a few bucks for priority. 10/10

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Peter, we're grateful to be your preferred choice for your web services. We look forward to providing you with great service!

Amazing Service

We have been working with VIP for many years and to date every request for support has been easily resolved. As the tech support here I ask a lot of questions and have lots of requests for assistance. The staff ALWAYS resolve my problems.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Reno, we appreciate you sharing your experience with our technical support team.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent support

As a user of some but limited technical expertise I have been really impressed on the rare occasions I have needed help. The support system is excellent and has always solved the problem quickly with clear and effective advice.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review David, we appreciate you sharing your experience here on Product Review. We look forward to supporting you for many years to come.

Andre
AndreMelbourne

Hassle free, straight forward at first attempt, great follow up

Registered our new website ending in .au in 2 minutes. Considering moving our present website ending in com.au as well. Easy and friendly user application. Follow up and explanations well presented.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Andre, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

warkus
warkusPerth, WA

I do not recommend VentraIP

David W
David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AU only provider, when faced with a overseas issue

Will K.
Will K.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service and very good support

I needed to buy some mailboxes to get away from using Google Workspace seeing they are going to charge for their service and it has features I simply don't need. I am technically competent but there are still things I needed help with in setting up 3 mailboxes. It all went well and whenever I needed support their eTicket feature was very supportive. They were very busy so it took time to get answers but the answers were always helpful from very competent staff. The migration of emails was concluded successfully and all is working well now.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Will, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and appreciate your patience with us during a busy time.

Excellent customer service

I have now had a couple of dealings with Ventra IP customer service and tech support, and each time they have been extremely helpful and quick to assist. I'm not very good with the details of website, but they explained what I needed to do in understandable language.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review Court. We appreciate you sharing your experience and thank you for your support.

lamonza
lamonzaNortheast, VIC

Competive rates, good performance, good support, Australian product

Compared to other hosting services I have found VentraIP to be not only comtepetive in pricing but alre to have a sensible and intuitive interface and a responsive sales and support team

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review lamonza, we appreciate your feedback on our pricing and support.

Mel
MelMelbourne

Easy, down to earth, prompt response.

The response was quick with clear communication. I am not tech savvy, so the team explained processes simply, easily and still welcomed further questions, if more clarification was needed. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend the team at VentralP. :)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Mel. We're glad to see that our team continue to provide the high quality of support we love to give to our customers. We thank you for your recommendation.

Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded My Expectation

I had 9 sites to migrate in a short period of time. This was done speedily and effeciently with good communication to myself throughout the process. Made everything stress and worry free. Highly Recommend

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Julie, we're glad to see that we've exceeded your expectations and thank you for your recommendation.

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys are amazing, I have never had any issue and the service is seamless

These guys are amazing, I have never had any issue and the service is seamless - I have 2 accounts and they have been no worries at all. Highly recommend these guys.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Marck, we appreciate your support and recommendation!

Sulham
Sulham

Support is rude and not helpful

Customer Support is rude and not helpful. They will not help you much. I think it is better to choose another hosting provider. Another part is that their IP blocking bingbot so your website will not index on Bing. That's really bad.

Michael H
Michael HNSW

Have always been a rock solid hosting company for 9 years.

Support is top notch and although they're not the cheapest you will definitely get what you pay for and it is 100% worth it. Can't say anything bad about these guys - they're been consistently great every year I've been hosted with them.

BoxTech
BoxTechGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australian Based Competent Support

While you can get cheaper overseas hosting, ultimately a couple of hours wasted trying to fix a problem with some overseas call center or level 0 tech working off a script immediately makes up the price difference.
Used VentraIP for many years now and the systems themselves are very fast and reliable, which is good. But equally importantly, support has been excellent, helping with migrations and various technical issues over the years. Never once had to deal with someone just replying from a script like a robot.

Geoffrey W.
Geoffrey W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Hosting Service

I have used it for 15 years and they are always helpful and never - not once - have been interrupt service. Also, it is always better to work with Australian companies for a business or whatever operation in Australia.

Ian Abrhams
Ian AbrhamsSydney, NSW

Simple and intuitive

The transfer of a domain to my account took but a minute and was easy to follow. Glad to see that VentraIP has made the 'handshake' between 2 parties to work so well

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review and for sharing your experience Ian. We look forward to providing you with the simple and intuitive service you've rated us for many years to come!

Dennisg51
Dennisg51Sydney, NSW

Good service, support and excellent speed

I have a number of Domains that moved from NetVirtue to Ventraip and all on shared servers. This month they have migrated to new servers and the website speed has improved enormously, well done. I have found they continue the Aussie Support principles, always easy to reach and provide top service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to see that your speeds have improved. We look forward to providing you with great service!

Extra Information

Webcentral

Ashley W.

So far, really good

by Ashley W. on 13 Aug 2022
Had to move web hosts when my web site went offline and the previous people failed to respond to any communication. I emailed a few potential provider... Read full review

Matt

Fast and responsive

by Matt on 2 Aug 2022
John was very professional and actioned our account set-up in record time.... Read full review

Downunder D.

110% On Top Of Their Game

by Downunder D. on 27 July 2022
Flexible and timely with support. Excellent service. Best we have ever had.... Read full review