VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 2 of 5)

Wayne R

Wayne R

VentraIP: best web hosting in OZ

I've been with VentraIP for several years and they have hosted a number of domains and sites for me. I have nothing but praise for them: competitively priced, fully-Aussie owned with local 24/7 support that's second to none, fast servers, and fast service. The ControlPanel dashboard for website owners is feature packed, and if you need a hand they're there to help. I highly recommend VentraIP. Have tried others but VentraIP is the best by far.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the awesome review Wayne! We appreciate your continued support.

Charlie

CharlieGippsland, VIC

VentraIP has served us very well our tenure with them has been trouble free.

Our experience of VentraIP has been excellent, trouble free and therefore enjoyable. We are well pleased with the service as it has all gone well, thus saving us trouble. Not needing to contact VentraIP for anything that requires fixing.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your continued support and the great review Charlie!

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Great price and excellent service

We have web, email and domain hosting. Price is good and service is excellent. Migration of a cPanel setup from another host was efficient and seamless. Technical questions concerning configuration were answered quickly and effectively. Highly recommended.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great recommendation Dave! We hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Always very helpful, excellent product along with awesome customer service

I have used VentraIP for a number of years and wouldn't go anywhere else. If I have needed help they are most helpful and its also an excellent product. I was paying more with the other overseas company for not such a grat service/product.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your review Jean! We appreciate your support.

David W.Sydney, NSW

Find a new host

Christian

ChristianSydney, NSW

Cheap, Fast, Reliable!

They provided domain prices which were much cheaper than the competition and the same goes for their email services. I had a few issues on my part with setting up the website and after a few seconds of waiting, I was attended to and given help.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Christian, thank you for the 5-star review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear our team was able to help with your set-up.

Cory O.

Cory O.Southwest, VIC

Always awesome service

Over time I have purchased domain names and hosting services from VentraIP and not once have I ever experienced bad service or support. I wish more Australian companies had such a great work ethic and professional and friendly customer service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the kind remarks Cory O! We really appreciate your review and your business.

Excellent support

Had some issues with previous provider trying to sweep issues under the carpet. Decided to switch to Ventra IP and so glad i did. Had a minor issue with setting up new account and it was dealt with straight away by the team at Ventra. Glad to see Aussie company providing excellent customer service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review John! We hope you continue to enjoy our service our 100% Australian team are available to you 24/7.

Dianne

DiannePerth, WA

Very happy with Ventra IP Australia

Ive been using Ventra IP Australia as a web hosting service for our business for years. They are a very professional service provider with great customer service and based in Australia which is important to us. We highly recommend them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Dianne! We are proud to have you as a long term customer.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice to finally find an affordable Australian based ssl secure hosting company

I have used many hosting services in my 20 plus years in the advertising industry and finally I have found a service provider that seems to understand the value of customer service, hosting security and value. Not everything is an add on cost, even to see that the automatic payment option was not clicked to on before we choose the option was a nice thing to see. No pressure just a great, quick sign up and get running process.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Cheers Robert! Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate your positive feedback about our sign-up process.

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Trouble free hosting, excellent support

I've been a client for several years and manage a number of websites through VentraIP. Hosting is smooth sailing. Technical support timely, helpful, professional. Support staff located locally in Australia.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you webwriter for being a long term customer! We appreciate it.

opulman

opulmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable, consistent service

I switched from an overseas hosting to VentraIP about 2 years ago. What pushed me to switch was the unnecessary amount of downtime I had with my previous host. Since switching I’ve had no noticeable downtime and whenever I’ve had an issue I’ve been able to resolve it with a short phone call.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the Review opulman! Our 100% Australian team are available 24/7 and here to continue keeping your downtime unnoticeable.

Adrian

AdrianTasmania

Rock solid hosting

I've been a customer for nearly 8 years - and VentraIP have continuously provided rock solid shared hosting at a fair price. If you're looking for a host you can rely on for quality hosting and support which are owned and operated in Australia - these are your guys!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for being a long term customer Adrian! We appreciate it.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Best ever company

Every time I have a problem I get in touch with VentraIP, either by phone or eTicket and have always received immediate friendly attention and solutions to my tech problems.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Suzanne! We're so glad we could assist you.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best hosting company

I started with these guys many years ago and have always been extremely happy with their support and service. I did try some other companies like go daddy, crazy domains and site ground which are some of the recommended ones when you google for about a year, however I they never measured up to Ventraip in Service, stability or support so I went back to these guys. I have since transferred all my domains to them as well, they are always there for support, solve any issues within the hour and best of all they are Australian based.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the great review Mary! We hope you continue to enjoy the service.

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

I transferred all my domains over earlier this year. I'm so grateful I did.

The online support is excellent. The transfer was seamless and I've had no more issues with online compliance like my previously used organisation. I particularly like the user interface of their website and account pages. Its consist and easy to follow.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Renee! We're glad you love our interface and hope you enjoy the improvements we'll be making in the coming months.

Stephen

StephenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

the Perfect solution

have been with this team since day 1. Whenever I get stuck, they provide quality and friendly help. I know I can rely on their advice. I have done some large transfers, all with minimal fuss. Highly recommend VentraIP, go local, go Australian!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Cheers Stephen! Thanks for the great review, proud to have you as a long term customer.

Andrew W

Andrew W

Great service, reliable and well optimised web hosting

Been with ventra for many years, wouldn't use anyone else.
Had an issue that required tech support at 3am once, a friendly, Australian based technician answered the call and was on to the problem straight away... I don't know any other company that offers that kind of service without an expensive service level agreement.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the awesome review Andrew! Our 100% Australian team are available 24/7.

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

An excellent Australian web host - great service without the hard sell

I am a designer who has been gradually shifting my clients' websites over to VentraIP. They have accessible, responsive Australian support, decent pricing and, unlike the big international hosts, no hard-sell, upsell or trickery. Their user dashboard is easy to understand. I was impressed by them from the start and I am so relieved there is an Australian provider who is genuinely superior.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review Glenn! We hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service from an Aussie company

Ventra IP have been fantastic hosts of our domain names. The customer service is astoundingly good. If ever there was a problem with one of our sites (has only happened once in over 2 years, and it was my fault because I uploaded a plugin to my site that made it crash), Ventra IP immediately answered my queries and did something in the 'back end' to make it all right again, all within less than half an hour. It is reassuring to know that if I need to, I can email or phone the company and get in contact with an actual person who cares. Ventra IP also have a very easy to navigate user website so that I can manage all our domain names from a single site.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Amanda!