VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 2 of 4)

4.9

opulman

opulmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable, consistent service

I switched from an overseas hosting to VentraIP about 2 years ago. What pushed me to switch was the unnecessary amount of downtime I had with my previous host. Since switching I’ve had no noticeable downtime and whenever I’ve had an issue I’ve been able to resolve it with a short phone call.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the Review opulman! Our 100% Australian team are available 24/7 and here to continue keeping your downtime unnoticeable.

Adrian

AdrianTasmania

Rock solid hosting

I've been a customer for nearly 8 years - and VentraIP have continuously provided rock solid shared hosting at a fair price. If you're looking for a host you can rely on for quality hosting and support which are owned and operated in Australia - these are your guys!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for being a long term customer Adrian! We appreciate it.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Best ever company

Every time I have a problem I get in touch with VentraIP, either by phone or eTicket and have always received immediate friendly attention and solutions to my tech problems.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Suzanne! We're so glad we could assist you.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best hosting company

I started with these guys many years ago and have always been extremely happy with their support and service. I did try some other companies like go daddy, crazy domains and site ground which are some of the recommended ones when you google for about a year, however I they never measured up to Ventraip in Service, stability or support so I went back to these guys. I have since transferred all my domains to them as well, they are always there for support, solve any issues within the hour and best of all they are Australian based.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the great review Mary! We hope you continue to enjoy the service.

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

I transferred all my domains over earlier this year. I'm so grateful I did.

The online support is excellent. The transfer was seamless and I've had no more issues with online compliance like my previously used organisation. I particularly like the user interface of their website and account pages. Its consist and easy to follow.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Renee! We're glad you love our interface and hope you enjoy the improvements we'll be making in the coming months.

Stephen

StephenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

the Perfect solution

have been with this team since day 1. Whenever I get stuck, they provide quality and friendly help. I know I can rely on their advice. I have done some large transfers, all with minimal fuss. Highly recommend VentraIP, go local, go Australian!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Cheers Stephen! Thanks for the great review, proud to have you as a long term customer.

Andrew W

Andrew W

Great service, reliable and well optimised web hosting

Been with ventra for many years, wouldn't use anyone else.
Had an issue that required tech support at 3am once, a friendly, Australian based technician answered the call and was on to the problem straight away... I don't know any other company that offers that kind of service without an expensive service level agreement.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the awesome review Andrew! Our 100% Australian team are available 24/7.

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

An excellent Australian web host - great service without the hard sell

I am a designer who has been gradually shifting my clients' websites over to VentraIP. They have accessible, responsive Australian support, decent pricing and, unlike the big international hosts, no hard-sell, upsell or trickery. Their user dashboard is easy to understand. I was impressed by them from the start and I am so relieved there is an Australian provider who is genuinely superior.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review Glenn! We hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service from an Aussie company

Ventra IP have been fantastic hosts of our domain names. The customer service is astoundingly good. If ever there was a problem with one of our sites (has only happened once in over 2 years, and it was my fault because I uploaded a plugin to my site that made it crash), Ventra IP immediately answered my queries and did something in the 'back end' to make it all right again, all within less than half an hour. It is reassuring to know that if I need to, I can email or phone the company and get in contact with an actual person who cares. Ventra IP also have a very easy to navigate user website so that I can manage all our domain names from a single site.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Amanda!

Timbo

TimboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant. Absolutley fantastic host provider. Outstanding support!

I've used VentraIP for years. I host my business and personal website, and manage my domains through them. Any hickups along the way have been resolved with professionalism and speed.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Timbo. Thanks for the review!

Harry H.

Harry H.Sydney, NSW

#1 for performance/support and based in Australia

I use them for domains and hosting and recommend them to all new clients. Previously a Panthur hosting customer until they were bought out and performance degraded, since moving to VentraIP I've never looked back. These guys provide the best hosting in the country for small businesses

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for switching to us Harry. We hope you continue to enjoy our service!

Grape8jack

Grape8jackMurray Mallee, SA

Fantastic Service

So far I have been thrilled with the service from the Ventraip support team. I've had a few technical issues trying to set up my new email, but every question has been answered quickly and all my issues have been solved.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Glad our team were able to get you online Grape8jack!

Ivan

IvanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent support and service.

I have been with Ventra IP Australia for a number of years now and they are the best value for money company for Domain hosting and registration that I have used.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the kind remarks Ivan!

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Highly, highly recommend these guys!

Been a dedicated customer of VentraIP for many, many years as I've always been impressed with their competitive pricing and 5*star customer service. Their Aussie-based support always gets back to me so quickly and with so much value and understanding in fixing any issue the first time round. Highly, highly recommend these guys!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Katrina!

Filip

FilipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Domain Service

Had a great experience setting up the Domain and linking it to my Gsuite. Good stuff. Plus the website interface is really straight forward even for a non-tech person... Overall really happy with the service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Filip! We hope you continue to enjoy the service.

Emma M

Emma MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never had an issue

I started my own business in early 2018 and my friend recommended VentraIp for web and email hosting. So I signed up and I have never had any issues with anything! Easy to set up (I manage my own website) with clear instructions. I really like that I'm supporting an Australian company too.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Emma for the great review!

Julia

JuliaPerth, WA

they have been the only tech company it’s a pleasure to deal with.

They have been the best local support, quick, helpful, no fuss. I build websites, 95% of issues my clients have is with their domain hosts (those starting with n are the worst, g and c are better but still are making things complicated. I have been with and sent people to Ventra for over 6 years, unfortunately I don’t get anything from it except less hassle for my clients :)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

We're glad we could be there for you Julia!

Caz

CazVictoria

Always great help and service with multiple domain names and web hostings.

I started using VentraIP years ago as I prefer a local Australian company who I can talk to. They have always been helpful even when I have messed something up. I would highly recommend them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great review Caz! I hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Cody

CodyPerth, WA

Love them

I use this company for personal web hosting, email, and DNS. They're competitively priced and their technical support is extremely competent and fast (even late at night). I highly recommend them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Cody! Thank you for your recommendation. We hope you continue to enjoy our service.

George

George

Service Second to None

From the moment I signed up with Ventra, I've been extremely impressed. The quality of the products is fantastic and the service is probably the best I've encountered online. Through every interaction, my expectations have been exceeded.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the awesome review George! We aim to please all of our customers and hope we continue to do so.