VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 2 of 9)

Long time client for a reason

I love VentraIp for many things but particularly the ease of checkout, the ease of tech support and the patience each of the tech staff offer when I am clueless understanding their technical speak, they help me by doing what they can for me. It's why I buy all my domains here to streamline the whole process. Been a long time loyal client - thank you.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you GTE T. we are very proud to have you as a long time client. We appreciate your kind words and great feedback! :)

KNF

KNFWestern Australia

Outstanding Customer Service!

I’ve honestly been blown away with the amazing customer service from VentraIP, from sign up, to support everything has been so easy and prompt. Nothing is a hassle and anything I’ve needed extra guidance with has been provided or done on my behalf. Have no hesitation recommending VentraIP to anyone!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-stars KNF. We appreciate your positive feedback and your recommendation. :)

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Awesome Aussie Service.

I found VentraIP the most fastest and reliable support. Always consistent. This will be the main reason I will be transferring all my services to VentraIP. Next stop is my mailing service, as soon as it ends on Zoho I'll be migrating to VentraIP.

Best of all, you guys are AUSSIE!

Keep up the good work guys!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-stars John B. We really appreciate your feedback, thanks for your ongoing support.

Ravikash

RavikashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too good to be true but IT IS!!

normally when you see something being offered for free online, its too good to be true and some form of payment i required in the end as a nasty surprise, NOT the case here. they live up to their word in the advert, they mean serious business. customer service is fast and quick turn around, friendly and to the point

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review Ravikash. We appreciate you setting the record straight. :)

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you are a Not For Profit go there now

Good discounts and freebies for office software for eligible organisations. Very responsive, professional, friendly and helpful.
We had a complex problem and they communicated well and sorted it out quickly and easily

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your 5-star review Peter! We appreciate your support. :)

Camilo Baez

Camilo BaezSouth East Queensland, QLD

This company is excellent

My name is Camilo I am a programmer I have worked with different Hosting providers and Ventra IP has proven to be the best for its speed, efficiency and most importantly the customer service I am very happy to work with them I recommend it 100% and I will continue buying with you

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your review Camilo! We really appreciate your recommendation. :)

John K.

John K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best hosting company in Australia

Without doubt the best hosting company in Australia.
Australian Owned, Operated and Located.
Super fast servers and hourly backups.
Great service though I have only had to call them once and it turned out it was my fault.
I manage over 25 different sites with them so I know how good they are.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your review John, We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continually providing your sites with the best hosting. :)

industriald

industrialdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Webhost

I have been with VentraIP for a while now and I really like them. The costs are very reasonable. I like the ability to self manage most functions of my website hosting but there is always support when and if you need it.

The up-time has been 100% as far as I know, if there was any maintenance it did not impact the availability of my site.

Installing applications on your site like CMS is fully automated.

The hosting is extensible and if I need to expand, Ventra will expand with me.

I highly recommend this web host.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our service and support. :)

Vic Alpen

Vic AlpenAU

nothing to complain about .

awsome nothing to complain about .a plus plus plus all the way.they are great every time i had to call them they have provided accurate advice and are prepared to help any way they can.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5 star review Vic Alpen! We appreciate your great feedback about our technical support team.

Cheesed off21

Cheesed off21South East Queensland, QLD

Payment refunded

I had an issue with the wrong domain name being registered, after some lengthy negotiations a little bit of help from product review and a call from a manager the amount was refunded.

Good outcome

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-star review, we appreciate working with you to get a good outcome. :)

idippy

idippy

Good Price

Very competitive prices,in fact cheaper than the famous domain name offering sites
I would come back again in future. Signup was easy, took me under 5 mins to do the whole process.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review idippy. We really appreciate your feedback about our signup process. :)

Jim

JimPerth, WA

The Relationship is Seeded

My blog designers have recommended and are utilising your product with great success as we journey through my requirements. To date, I've been very impressed with the developing performance outcome, both format and general functionality.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for taking the time to review us Jim. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear your happy with our service.

Chris

ChrisCentral Queensland, QLD

Superior Customer Service

Been a loyal fan/customer for many years. Purely as a hobby. The staff are excellent. They reply quickly to enquiries/problems. The hosting services they provide are excellent value for money, top notch for extraordinarily little cost. They have always helped me find the cheapest solution and go above-and-beyond, providing noobs like me with technical support. Will always recommend VentraIP and will never switch to another host. Honestly, i cannot fault them. Thanks to you all from a very appreciative customer.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Chris, what a fantastic review! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words. Thank you for your many years of support. :)

Katalina Mindszenty

Katalina MindszentyAlice Springs, NT

Ventraip domain names registration and web hosting

Ventraip has been managing my 4 domain names for ar least 5 years, and hosting my website. So far the services have been very good, including customer service. I like Ventraip.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Katalina, we are proud to have you as a customer for all those years. :)

Laura O.

Laura O.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

They're great!

The two or three times I have had to contact support I have been helped super quickly. They are based in the suburbs of Melbourne. Pay quarterly. Good. Low cost for domain, hosting and email.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review Laura! We appreciate your great feedback and support. :)

BBLD

BBLDBrisbane

Excellent customer service

Live chat has been so helpful for us. They are knowledgable with all their products and quick to respond. They have always provided a good solution to our queries. Highly recommend

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review BBLD. It's great to hear that our live chat has been helpful. We appreciate your recommendation. :)

Fliss

FlissSouth West, WA

Consistently helpful service

If I ever need customer support I call a local number and speak to a very helpful and friendly person who accommodates my technologically challenged brain! I would highly recommend VentraIP for great service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Fliss. Our local team will continue to be here for your support 24/7.

Cory

CorySouthwest, VIC

Fantastic service and features

The VentraIP website is easy to use, but I know that if I need help, I don't have to look far for it. Always great and helpful assistance from the knowledgable staff at VentraIP.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Cory. We appreciate your feedback about our team.

Mish

MishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Customer Service!

Very rare that I have needed support, but when I have the customer service is always prompt and resolved. The support team are friendly and communication is top notch. After starting with two of my websites 6 months ago, I'm bringing over my other sites, and recommending to my clients and network. VIP Control. is so easy to use too.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Mish. We appreciate you making the switch to VentraIP Australia. :)

Responsive, reliable and I'd never go anywhere else

I switched from another provider a couple of years ago and I will NEVER use another hosting company. Great service, fair pricing, and nothing is ever a hassle. And you get the same great customer service attitude and response whether you're a big business or a solo operator. Amazing.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciated your great feedback and kind words. :)