VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 3 of 4)

4.9

Jacob M

Jacob MPerth

My GoTo for Domains

After having too many bad experiences with CrazyDomains, I moved over to VentraIP and havn't looked back. Definitely not going back to CrazyDomains even after almost 10 years with them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Jacob. Thanks for trusting us with your domain names for over 10 years! We're so glad that after such a long time with us you continue to enjoy our service.

Perry

PerrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Best so far

I've had more than six hosting providers in my time but none has surpassed VentraIP for quality of service. They've good-naturedly put up with questions which turned out to be in my court, as well as dealing with them promptly. They are also 100% Australian.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review Perry! We always do our best to provide the best quality service, and we hope you continue to enjoy it.

Heidi

HeidiPerth, WA

Great Service

I don't have an IT background but was tasked with setting up a domain and website for a not for profit. VentraIP provided excellent support and service for a novice. Appreciate the quick response time and patience!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

We appreciate your business, Heidi! Thanks for trusting us with your website.

RiaAdelaide

RiaAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company who have provided excellent service to our company

They have always been extremely responsive when ever we have had an issue. And just in general have provided a great service. Would highly recommend them for businesses and individuals

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the recommendation Ria! We appreciate it.

Nige

NigeIllawarra, NSW

A great local Hosting business with genuine local support.

I have used VentraIP for several years, initially as a Reseller and now for hosting my own small business website. I have always found them reliable, knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Great to hear from you Nige, and thanks for the review! We always do our best to make sure our customers are happy with our service.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is amazing!

I have been with VentraIP for over 3 years for our small business. I have all my domain names, hosting, SSL with them. Customer service is amazing, they never make me feel silly and explain things really well.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for that Emma! We appreciate your business and look forward to many more years ahead.

Adrian H

Adrian HSouthwest, VIC

So far so good

Just purchased new domain and hosting after confirming with their support staff about free SSL (for domain and sub-domains). Price is excellent and support has been top notch thus far. I had no issues with adding PHP modules required for my site which I was able to upload files and database quickly to get it going on line. So far very impressed.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Adrian - that's great to hear. I'm glad you've been able to get up and running and everything seems to be going nicely. If you do run into any issues our team is here, 24/7 so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Andrew M

Andrew MRhyll

Fantastic value Australian hosting company

I previously had my domain and emails hosted elsewhere. At renewal time I decided to switch. Once I looked into it I discovered my old charges were high (and the service was poor too!). I picked Ventra initially on value then checked reviews.
I'm glad I made this choice. Migration has been simple. Support staff are friendly, helpful and easy to comprehend. I recommend Ventra 100%.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the 5-star review. Great to hear our team was able to handle everything for you and it's going well - if there's anything you need please don't hesitate to contact us :)

Fast and easy migration from previous hosting

I was looking to move from my existing hosting company located in Singapore to get closer to my customers and decreasemy costs as I was approaching the renewal date. I looked onto Google to see what was existing in Oz and decided to give a try to Ventra based on price/features ratio. What a good choice!My migration went incredibly smooth and their hosting is awesome. I was able to improve my page loading by enable IPv6. They've got the latest version of Cpanel, and plenty of features included autossl,ssh,Git, etc. ..Everything is working well, and I think I'll stay here for a while. (Not to keen to give reviews usually but here, I'm so glad with the overall delivery that it worth telling)

Fantastic service

Great service when you are able to speak to actual person that understands you and are very helpful would recommend them to every one who really needs a great service provider

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi there, thank you so much for the 5-star review and great write up - we really do appreciate it! :)

Viet C.

Viet C.Sydney, NSW

Very responsive and right time promotion

I bought both domain names and host with VentraIP and all the process and information are clear for a newbie like i am. I think i will definitely renew the services with them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much for the review - glad to hear our process and info is clear, we appreciate the 5-stars!

EQ O.

EQ O.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic services

I love their so quick response time and resolving the issues. Absolutely refer them to others as I did a couple of times so far. I moved all of my domain plus some host here.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the 5-stars and great review - really appreciate your continued support!

Dameon J.

Dameon J.Far North Queensland, QLD

1st class service and support at sane prices

I have been a customer of VentraIP since day one. Having had experience with other website hosting companies over the years, VentraIP remains my favourite. I always encourage my customers to migrate to VentraIP. Price, service, support and peace of mind are all 1st class.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Dameon, thank you so much for your feedback, it's great to read and we really appreciate your support.

Luke Hopkins

Luke Hopkins

Fast Rock-Solid Hosting & Domains at great prices and Amazing Service

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much Luke, and for continuing with us into our double digits. It sure has been a great journey and we're glad you've been there with us. :)

Eugene

EugeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent local support

I have been with VentraIP for last 5 years and happy with the service. Reasonable prices and fast support response make this a good option for business and for individuals.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Eugene, thanks for your continued support over the past 5 years. It's been great having you on-board and we look forward to many years to come!

kavyalakshmi

kavyalakshmiMelbourne

Always there, always great

I have used VentraIP to purchase domains, provide email and host a website. Their fees are very competitive. Their service has always been impeccable: very fast, easy to understand and always fixes the problem. I have used other equivalent service providers and VentraIP beats them hands down. Don't bother trying anywhere else.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much for the review - appreciate your kind words and 5-stars!

Great value, great service, 100% reliable so far

I migrated a local sports club site to VentraIP a couple of years ago after doing some online research as they had a good reputation, were an Australian company and offered good value. No issues at all during that time, so I've recently signed with them for my personal web hosting. Received super helpful and prompt support when I needed it to get things set up - great experience all round.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

That's great to hear Brian - and appreciate you coming back to us for your personal website too!

David JewellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the BEST hosting companies I have used

I have been using VentraIP for a number of years now to provide hosting for community and volunteer groups. These groups usually seek out the cheapest provider, until something goes wrong and you have to deal with an overseas call centre that has a lot of different levels of "support". First you are treated as an idiot, then you are upgraded to higher support and if lucky get a resolution after hours of hassle. With VentraIP it is always one phone call or a quick online chat and all is fixed. Peace of mind is priceless.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi David, thanks so much. We're proud to be 100% Australian-based, including our local 24/7 technical support team. Appreciate your 5-star rating and the glowing review!

David Jewell

Excellent Australian company providing quality service

Our film production company moved from a cheap U.S. firm to Ventra and have been very pleased about the difference. Personal, local support, reliable service and really happy we moved.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much - we're glad you moved too!

Excellent local support

I'm hosting a number of websites for small businesses and small NFP organisations at VentraIP. Server performance was bad last year but is acceptable this year.
Their Australian support staff is very good and genuinely helpful. They may help with WordPress issues, even though it's not part of their cPanel hosting duties.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the feedback Jean, appreciate the 5-stars and your review. Great to hear the server performance has improved too. Please do let us know if you ever have issues - always keen to get to the bottom of them.