VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 3 of 9)

Salon

SalonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The service is refreshingly good

I am not an IT person but a small business owner and sometimes I'm not sure of the right question but they always help and I don't feel stupid at the end of the call and they have always fixed and/or done what they said they were going to do

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the fantastic 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback about our tech support. Our team are always here to help. :)

Anon007Sydney, NSW

Just don't!

The staff don't listen. They are all about being right.
They definitely have a culture of making you feel stupid and wrong when you have questions.
They are very self congratulatory about how great they are so if you don't feel they are great they treat you like an idiot. I cancelled immediately, life is too short and there are a lot of great competitors out there

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Anon007, that certainly isn't the experience we aim for. Can you please reach out to us via email to customercare@ventraip.com.au so we can investigate this to find out what went wrong. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Peter

Peter

Great support and service

I've been with VentraIP for six months to host a couple of websites. On the rare occasion when support or service has been required, the result has been timely and accurate. They deliver what they promise!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your support Peter, we really appreciate your 5 star review. :)

Van

VanSydney, NSW

Top notch service

I've been using VentraIP for a few years to host my business websites. There're only 2 enquiries during the whole time, one for email and one billing (downgrade, migration request). Every time I open an eTicket for enquiry they response within 1 hour. The issues are usually resolved within That day. Reasonable price tag with regular promotion plus top-notch service. I'm really happy with what I receive

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Van! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you are happy with your service. :)

Great customer service

VentraIP offer competitive pricing and excellent and professional service. I've found it very easy to manage my account and attached services. We're a small NFP sports org and have been very happy with our experience to date.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great review Ellen! We appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy the service. :)

Sum

SumSydney, NSW

VentraIP are a professional outfit!

We've been using VentraIP for many years for enterprise hosting, domain names so so on. Their support is capable, and very quick to render assistance. We're very happy with VentraIP!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Sum. We appreciate your ongoing business and support. :)

Garrett

GarrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Great service, good quality and I would highly recommend these guys
Good pricing, very reasonable compared to competitors
Suggest you give these guys a go as you will not be disappointed with them

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-star review Garrett! We really appreciate your support and recommendation. :)

DeanDidThis

DeanDidThisSouthwest, VIC

Reliable and professional service

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-star review Dean. We appreciate your feedback and support. :)

Jan T B.

Jan T B.Central West, NSW

VentraIP ARE THE GREATEST

every time I have an issue, usually caused by my playing about in cpanel, the team fixes it almost instantly.
Service is fast and friendly. Very happy VIP customer this end.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Than you for the 5-star review Jan. Our team are always available 24/7 to help with any issues. :)

Fran

FranVictoria

They provide very good customer services for 24 hours a day:) hIghly recommended.

I'm using this platform for my business and they provide excellent customer service for 24 hours a day! they sort all the questions for me and providing great support when I facing challenges. Thanks to all agents for the great yous guys provided to me:) your guys are brilliant! very highly recommend :)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your great review Fran. We appreciate the kind words about our team and we remain available 24/7 for any inquiries. :)

Amanda Xiaoqing M.

Amanda Xiaoqing M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The VentraIP Australia team are very professional and prompt. Whenever I have inquiries, they are 100% prompt via either the ticketing system or phone calls answered by local Australians. This includes weekends! Great price value ratio. Very happy with their services.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Amanda! We appreciate your support. :)

DavidP

DavidPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best domain registrar. Best service, best prices.

Very happy to be with Ventra IP having been with other domain registrars over the last fifteen or twenty years. Their systems are fast, clear and easy to use, and reliable. Their organisation seems to be a motivated and happy place to work, and that always translates to a great customer experience. If you are tossing up whether to use Ventra or one of the alternatives, who are mostly foreign owned, the choice is clear.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the stellar review David! We appreciate your kind words about our team and the great recommendation. :)

Linz

Linz

Always reliable - Very easy to use - Great customer service.

Have been with Ventra IP for over three years and would never think of going with anyone else. Really helpful and responsive service and a super-easy to use platform so even a novice like me can set up new domains, build a new site, get email working etc in just a few minutes. Brilliant!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Linz! We really appreciate your feedback about our VIPControl panel and service. :)

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We moved our hundreds of domains here from another provider and havent looked back. Good prices and excellent service when we need it most. Their interfaces are simplicity itself making our job easy.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for choosing us to help manage your domains Sean. We really appreciate the 5-star review. :)

Nicholas D.

Nicholas D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very user friendly

So far we have used domain registration and bulk SMS. Both systems are easy to use. Domain management is better than any other registrar we have tried. In general the VentraIP website is easier to use and more logical than any other service provider we know of.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-star review Nicholas. We really appreciate the fantastic feedback regarding our systems and user experience. :)

Local L.

Local L.Perth, WA

Great service from a great Aussie company

Always receive timely and correct tech support from VentraIP. They make running my business easier and that is important to me. I don't really ever leave online reviews, but I am happy to do it for a business who adds value and solves problems for my business.
Keep up the good work VentraIP.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a and great review, we really appreciate your support! :)

Madram

MadramSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long time satisfied customer

I've been a customer for quite a while (before the rebranding) and overall have been impressed with the service. I have several hostings, in both Sydney and Melbourne DCs and reliability has been high. In the occasions I have required support, it has been provided promptly, intelligently, courteously and professionally. Additionally, it has been a very friendly interaction - the impression given is that the support team are real people (with a sense of humour) who actually care about solving customer issues. One support issue required a site transfer over a public holiday and it went smoothly. I can't comment if they are the cheapest, but I think they are very good value.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review Madram. We are proud to have you as a long-standing customer and appreciate your ongoing support. :)

Victoria

VictoriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best hosting company in the Biz!

Working in the field of web design and dev I have been with my fair share of hosting companies both in Australia and Overseas, but VentraIP is by far the best in the biz! I've been with them for almost 7 years and won't be moving anytime soon. They are reliable, cost effective and their customer service is next level. Being an Australian owned and operated company is another reason I love these guys!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for such a great review Victoria! We really appreciate your support for so many years. :)

Top customer service

Exceptional team committed to help customer. Irrelevant of day and time one can always relay on Ventra IP team support. Prices and quality are also on very impressive level. Well done Ventra IP

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate your kind words and 5-stars!

Service, quality and value for money

Over the past 10 years have never had a fault or complaint with Ventra IP - as their overall service is impeccable. The occasional minor concern or enquiry get resolved very promptly, which so helps avoid the hassles and headaches. When you're on a 'good thing', you stick to it! Cheers VentraIP, ...definitely don't change your formula.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks Paul! We appreciate your business and support for those years. Thanks for the great review! :)