VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 3 of 9)

Responsive, reliable and I'd never go anywhere else

I switched from another provider a couple of years ago and I will NEVER use another hosting company. Great service, fair pricing, and nothing is ever a hassle. And you get the same great customer service attitude and response whether you're a big business or a solo operator. Amazing.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciated your great feedback and kind words. :)

Jan P

Jan PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great recommendation

I changed to VentraIP from another company as I was having so many issues - so pleased I did. I’ve not had any issues since joining .. thank you - peace of mind

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Jan! We appreciate you making the switch to VentraIP Australia. :)

M2Tiles

M2TilesPerth, WA

Life savers

Always avaiable and have never let us down when required . Gives us a peace of mind to know we can alway rely on them to get is sorted for us .

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you M2Tiles we appreciate your kind words and 5-star review.

Excellent service! Very happy

Very very happy with VentraIP. Service has been outstanding. Highly recommended, found their service on a Google search. So glad i found them. Trouble shooting and migration of existing service was all very easy. Again, very happy with their service and friendly helpful staff.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Danielle. We appreciate your recommendation and great feedback!

annem3641

annem3641Wimmera, VIC

Always good service

Always quick to respond and helpful, definitely pleased with these guys, including solving issue from simple to complex. I have been with VentraIP for a while now, and I always come back.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the review Annem3641. We appreciate your support.

Leah G.

Leah G.Darling Downs, QLD

Great company to deal with

I've never had a bad experience with VentraIP and my husband and I have been hosting our websites with them since 2010. I'm very very surprised to read the review by Anon007 - this does not match my experience at all. They are always courteous and super-responsive, and go out of their way to help, even when it is not their job (i.e. when I stuffed up my WordPress website once on a Saturday night).

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much Leah! We appreciate you being a long term customer and your feedback. :)

James L.

James L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s not owned by Melbourne IT

They actually try and retain customers. I’ve referred them to so many clients over the years thanks to their lack of hidden fees. They are just nice and reasonable and I trust them enough to give them my review

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks James, we are certainly not owned by Melbourne IT. We appreciate your 5-star review! :)

Abe

AbeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

amazing

amazing customer service
just the best people in the industry, if you need any thing just call them and they get the job done.

i couldn't do it without them, they are just the best

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you, Abe, we appreciate the kind words and the great feedback on our team. :)

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Fast servers, great support, 10 years perfect service

I've been running Wordpress and custom large PHP apps with VentraIP for 10 years now. The service keeps getting faster and the support has been unbeatable since going all Australian.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-star review, Nathaniel! We really appreciate you being a long term customer.

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Salon

SalonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The service is refreshingly good

I am not an IT person but a small business owner and sometimes I'm not sure of the right question but they always help and I don't feel stupid at the end of the call and they have always fixed and/or done what they said they were going to do

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the fantastic 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback about our tech support. Our team are always here to help. :)

Peter

Peter

Great support and service

I've been with VentraIP for six months to host a couple of websites. On the rare occasion when support or service has been required, the result has been timely and accurate. They deliver what they promise!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your support Peter, we really appreciate your 5 star review. :)

Van

VanSydney, NSW

Top notch service

I've been using VentraIP for a few years to host my business websites. There're only 2 enquiries during the whole time, one for email and one billing (downgrade, migration request). Every time I open an eTicket for enquiry they response within 1 hour. The issues are usually resolved within That day. Reasonable price tag with regular promotion plus top-notch service. I'm really happy with what I receive

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Van! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you are happy with your service. :)

Great customer service

VentraIP offer competitive pricing and excellent and professional service. I've found it very easy to manage my account and attached services. We're a small NFP sports org and have been very happy with our experience to date.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great review Ellen! We appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy the service. :)

Sum

SumSydney, NSW

VentraIP are a professional outfit!

We've been using VentraIP for many years for enterprise hosting, domain names so so on. Their support is capable, and very quick to render assistance. We're very happy with VentraIP!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Sum. We appreciate your ongoing business and support. :)

Garrett

GarrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Great service, good quality and I would highly recommend these guys
Good pricing, very reasonable compared to competitors
Suggest you give these guys a go as you will not be disappointed with them

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-star review Garrett! We really appreciate your support and recommendation. :)

DeanDidThis

DeanDidThisSouthwest, VIC

Reliable and professional service

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-star review Dean. We appreciate your feedback and support. :)

Jan T B.

Jan T B.Central West, NSW

VentraIP ARE THE GREATEST

every time I have an issue, usually caused by my playing about in cpanel, the team fixes it almost instantly.
Service is fast and friendly. Very happy VIP customer this end.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Than you for the 5-star review Jan. Our team are always available 24/7 to help with any issues. :)

Fran

FranVictoria

They provide very good customer services for 24 hours a day:) hIghly recommended.

I'm using this platform for my business and they provide excellent customer service for 24 hours a day! they sort all the questions for me and providing great support when I facing challenges. Thanks to all agents for the great yous guys provided to me:) your guys are brilliant! very highly recommend :)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your great review Fran. We appreciate the kind words about our team and we remain available 24/7 for any inquiries. :)

Amanda Xiaoqing M.

Amanda Xiaoqing M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The VentraIP Australia team are very professional and prompt. Whenever I have inquiries, they are 100% prompt via either the ticketing system or phone calls answered by local Australians. This includes weekends! Great price value ratio. Very happy with their services.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Amanda! We appreciate your support. :)

DavidP

DavidPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best domain registrar. Best service, best prices.

Very happy to be with Ventra IP having been with other domain registrars over the last fifteen or twenty years. Their systems are fast, clear and easy to use, and reliable. Their organisation seems to be a motivated and happy place to work, and that always translates to a great customer experience. If you are tossing up whether to use Ventra or one of the alternatives, who are mostly foreign owned, the choice is clear.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the stellar review David! We appreciate your kind words about our team and the great recommendation. :)