VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 4 of 4)

4.9

Steep O.

Steep O.Gippsland, VIC

Simply Excellent!

These guys are excellent!
Support Australia and get excellent customer service at the same time!
No comparison to GoDaddy and the likes...
Have been with VentraIP for over 3 years and will continue to use them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much Steep - really appreciate the 5-stars and glowing review!

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer support

I have been using VentraIP to host my services for a year now. In that time, I've had a number of questions about hosting my emails, web site, DNS settings, etc. Each of these questions has been handed very well by their support team.

They also did an update of their UI for clients recently, which is really quite a nice upgrade.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Steven, I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying the service and we've been able to help. Providing our customers with 24/7 local technical support is important to us and I'm so happy we've been there for you when needed!

Toni

ToniSydney, NSW

New customer of VentaIP - very happy

Setting up you own website and email with a new business is daunting for a newbie in this field so I was very happy with the services of VentraIP as they walked me through the process and made it all very easy.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Toni, that's great to hear - appreciate your review and 5-stars!

Services

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

Ewen W.

Ewen W.Hunter Region, NSW

100% been with them for years

Rock solid and reliable, been with them for years now. Support is good and speedy. No qualms, no reason to go shopping. Not the cheapest but I feel they are great value.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much Ewen. Our local Melbourne-based team are here for you 24/7 so please do reach out if there's anything we can do to help.

Great company

Excellent Australian company. All customer service reps are very courteous and commiunicate really well. Their products are easy to navigate and understand. Pricing is very competitive. I recommend this company!!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much David, really appreciate the 5-star and great write up!

Alex F

Alex F

The best

I have a bunch of domains and a couple of hosting plans with Ventra IP and they are great. Super helpful local support, great prices and regular special offers. Very hard to fault.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the 5-stars and great review Alex, we appreciate it!

Erin R.

Erin R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Top service from an Australian company

Fair pricing, amazing customer service and easy to use interface. Thank you VentraIP for helping me run my websites with ease. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for website hosting and more!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much Erin, you're a pretty awesome customer too! If there's anything we can do to help please let us know :-)

Fitsum A.

Fitsum A.Sydney, NSW

They have been supporting my business for over 5 years and I recommend any one

I recommend them

To any one who starting new business or existing business small or large I am a living witness how wonderful is this platform towards your needs and business.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much for the 5-stars and glowing review!

Azzy S.

Azzy S.Australian Capital Territory

Better then anyone in the Market (Australian Based)

Its lot better than other hosting services in the market, Vip has a great support team who know things out of the box. They also help to migrate you files from any other host, And i really love their free SSL with every purchase. Great Work guys!!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much for the 5-stars Azzy! It's great to hear your experience has been great and if there's anything you ever need please do reach out to our 24/7 Melbourne-based team!

Services

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

Badunky

BadunkyHunter Region, NSW

Website keeps going down

I use this company to host a website for a non-profit community organisation. In the last year its gone down multiple times due to issues that had nothing to do with anything we did. Today our website went down at a very unfortunate time (right before an event) due to an SQL enquiry that went wrong (I dont even know what that means)... its still down and apparently Im not allowed to ring them to discuss this - I submitted a ticket hours ago and am waiting for them to look into it. Our website never once went down in more than 10 years with our old provider. Im very dissappointed with Ventra IP.

Belinda

BelindagEELONG

Best customer service

This company goes above and beyond to help me solve issues with my website every time I need help. I am only small customer with basic hosting (blog) but they still have prompt and very helpful service and have even helped me restore my site when I have broken it

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much Belinda, appreciate your review and the 5-stars!

Love them!

They are a great provider, I really do love them. They're fantastic and make all my dreams come true. Thank you so much VentraIP, you're my hero and you made the process so easy too! <3

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Awww thanks Tony, you're making us blush! Appreciate your 5-stars and great write up.