VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 4 of 9)

Victoria

VictoriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best hosting company in the Biz!

Working in the field of web design and dev I have been with my fair share of hosting companies both in Australia and Overseas, but VentraIP is by far the best in the biz! I've been with them for almost 7 years and won't be moving anytime soon. They are reliable, cost effective and their customer service is next level. Being an Australian owned and operated company is another reason I love these guys!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for such a great review Victoria! We really appreciate your support for so many years. :)

Top customer service

Exceptional team committed to help customer. Irrelevant of day and time one can always relay on Ventra IP team support. Prices and quality are also on very impressive level. Well done Ventra IP

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate your kind words and 5-stars!

Service, quality and value for money

Over the past 10 years have never had a fault or complaint with Ventra IP - as their overall service is impeccable. The occasional minor concern or enquiry get resolved very promptly, which so helps avoid the hassles and headaches. When you're on a 'good thing', you stick to it! Cheers VentraIP, ...definitely don't change your formula.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks Paul! We appreciate your business and support for those years. Thanks for the great review! :)

DMI.Direct

DMI.DirectSydney, NSW

Amazing! Great Specs (Fast), Awesome Customer Service, Very Reasonably Priced for their Offering

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much DMI. direct for the glowing review we really appreciate your recommendation. :)

Jon Hughes

Jon HughesSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and value

Impressed with the level of customer service from these guys. Having previously always dealt with the likes of Melbourne IT etc I was used to mediocre to poor customer service (and value for money). Someone recommended these guys to me and the best thing I ever did. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you the 5-star review Jon! We appreciate you making the move to us. :)

Best shared hosting for NSW

Their excellent Australian-based support team makes a huge difference compared to outsourced support teams using by big foreign hosting companies. They don't just refer you to a Knowledge Base article but they actually go the extra mile to understand and fix your problems.
Performance was a bit average last year but has improved this year.
VentraIP is my favourite web host for small business websites. And it's an Australian-owned company too.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Jean. We appreciate your great feedback and your support for our business. :)

Jessa B

Jessa B

Easily the best hosting around

Ive tried heaps of hosting platforms, this is easily the best especially for Australians. Its fast reliable and the customer service is next level which is so important. Thanks VentraIP :)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks Jessa, we really appreciate your 5-star review. :)

Great, affordable and fantastic customer service

Very easy to use and sign up, helpful forums and chats to help new users for a variety of skillsets from new web designer/host all the way to systems design and backend engineer. Nice, transparent business operations as well.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the great review Renee. We really appreciate your support. :)

PaulineA

PaulineASouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Australian IP provider

VentraIP offer a great price point and the service is invaluable. Support has been 100% with any tech issues or queries responded to promptly. More importantly for me is trusting the brand and knowing the service is provided by Australians.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Pauline! We appreciate the amazing review and are proud to be a 100% Australian business, thanks for your support. :)

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

Awesome Team, always there to help

Customer for almost 10 years, the team is always there to assist with issues, or queries such as when I wanted to transfer some UK domains but the TLD's were not an option in their system. Within 24 hours they'd configured their back & front ends to allow a seemless transfer of those domains so very happy with their service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much Phil! We appreciate the 5-star review and are proud to have you as such a long-standing customer. :)

Brilliant service - good quality hosting

Their hosting service is great, and their service level is truly excellent.
They aren't the very cheapest around, but considering how good their service is, they are actually really offering an affordable service

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great review Enoch, we really appreciate your feedback. :)

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great provider

Very happy with the service - they have everything I need in an email provider. Have been with them for over three years and have no complaints. Check them out. No regrets!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Judy, we appreciate your continued support over the past 3 years. :)

RedNectar

RedNectarSydney, NSW

Impressed with customer service

I had a security issue with my web site that these guys found and mitigated before I even knew about it. When I contacted support via the web chat, they were able to direct me to exactly where the problem was. They even emailed a thank you when I'd fixed the issue!
Highly recommend VentraIP not just for there customer service, but have found their servers pretty snappy too.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review RedNectar! Security is a priority for us so mitigating those threats is what our infrastructure is built to do. We appreciate your recommendation. :)

Aussie company with great local support

I've been with VentraIP for probably 5 years now, and keep coming back. Their service is great and costs are competitive. Local support always gives timely responses and are happy to help, whether its an issue on their side or a mistake on mine. I can't recommend them highly enough

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Jesse, we appreciate the 5 years you've been with us and your high recommendation. :)

Virginia

VirginiaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Making my web presence stress free

I needed to get hosting and a webpage up and running super fast. The VentraIP Australia team, made it so easy and stress free. They were there for every step and supported me through the live chat process. I was able to get up and running really fast, and I have the reliability of them keeping things like Wordpress up to date, without me having to worry about it.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your review Virgina. We're pleased to hear your experience was easy and stress free. Our team are always here to support your service. :)

Excellent, Professional Service

We transitioned to VentraIP some years ago from another provider for our email hosting. The transition went very smoothly and VentraIP personnel were always ready to respond rapidly to my issues re-configuring our home devices.
Since then, all has gone without a hitch and VentraIP personnel continue to be responsive as needed.
Highly recommended.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your support Robert, we really appreciate your 5-star review. :)

RCC

RCCPerth, WA

amazing to deal with

This company has been a dream to deal with. When problems arise, they are handled quickly and professionally always with an outcome that favours the client. As a business owner myself I value good customer service and Ventraip has more than hit that mark every time. Extremely impressed.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great review RCC, we appreciate your support and we'll continue to be here to support you. :)

Excellent service as always

Being relatively inexperienced, I've sometimes made mistakes when trying to set up payment for invoices or to change my settings. I've always found the support emails were very helpful and prompt, even though I'm not paying for a higher level of service.
Highly recommended.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Arnie, we appreciate your feedback about our technical support team. :)

Monika E.

Monika E.Southwest, VIC

Excellent service

I use VentraIP for email, domains and web hosting. Prices are great and service is very reliable. I love that they are Australian based. Their customer service has always been excellent, they are quick to reply and explain everything simply and easily. Nothing is too much trouble! Very happy and will always recommend VentraIP.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Monika! We hope you continue to enjoy the service.

Great Service

Always a pleasure working with the VentraIP team. They provide a brilliant service and are very reliable and attentive to my every need; would definitely recommend to anyone who is after hosting from an Australian business.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your brilliant 5-star review and your recommendation, we really appreciate it. :)