VentraIP Australia

VentraIP Australia (page 5 of 10)

Anna A.

Anna A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solid Performers

Being an Australian business operator it is very important to me to use Australian Suppliers. VentraIP are solid reliable and good communicators. They give me enough information to feel I understand their position on most issues and that their values align with mine. I feel confident with their supply.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the great review Anna, we really appreciate your continued support!

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great provider

Very happy with the service - they have everything I need in an email provider. Have been with them for over three years and have no complaints. Check them out. No regrets!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Judy, we appreciate your continued support over the past 3 years. :)

RedNectar

RedNectarSydney, NSW

Impressed with customer service

I had a security issue with my web site that these guys found and mitigated before I even knew about it. When I contacted support via the web chat, they were able to direct me to exactly where the problem was. They even emailed a thank you when I'd fixed the issue!
Highly recommend VentraIP not just for there customer service, but have found their servers pretty snappy too.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review RedNectar! Security is a priority for us so mitigating those threats is what our infrastructure is built to do. We appreciate your recommendation. :)

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

Aussie company with great local support

I've been with VentraIP for probably 5 years now, and keep coming back. Their service is great and costs are competitive. Local support always gives timely responses and are happy to help, whether its an issue on their side or a mistake on mine. I can't recommend them highly enough

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Jesse, we appreciate the 5 years you've been with us and your high recommendation. :)

Virginia

VirginiaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Making my web presence stress free

I needed to get hosting and a webpage up and running super fast. The VentraIP Australia team, made it so easy and stress free. They were there for every step and supported me through the live chat process. I was able to get up and running really fast, and I have the reliability of them keeping things like Wordpress up to date, without me having to worry about it.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your review Virgina. We're pleased to hear your experience was easy and stress free. Our team are always here to support your service. :)

Excellent, Professional Service

We transitioned to VentraIP some years ago from another provider for our email hosting. The transition went very smoothly and VentraIP personnel were always ready to respond rapidly to my issues re-configuring our home devices.
Since then, all has gone without a hitch and VentraIP personnel continue to be responsive as needed.
Highly recommended.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your support Robert, we really appreciate your 5-star review. :)

RCC

RCCPerth, WA

amazing to deal with

This company has been a dream to deal with. When problems arise, they are handled quickly and professionally always with an outcome that favours the client. As a business owner myself I value good customer service and Ventraip has more than hit that mark every time. Extremely impressed.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great review RCC, we appreciate your support and we'll continue to be here to support you. :)

Excellent service as always

Being relatively inexperienced, I've sometimes made mistakes when trying to set up payment for invoices or to change my settings. I've always found the support emails were very helpful and prompt, even though I'm not paying for a higher level of service.
Highly recommended.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Arnie, we appreciate your feedback about our technical support team. :)

Monika E.

Monika E.Southwest, VIC

Excellent service

I use VentraIP for email, domains and web hosting. Prices are great and service is very reliable. I love that they are Australian based. Their customer service has always been excellent, they are quick to reply and explain everything simply and easily. Nothing is too much trouble! Very happy and will always recommend VentraIP.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Monika! We hope you continue to enjoy the service.

Great Service

Always a pleasure working with the VentraIP team. They provide a brilliant service and are very reliable and attentive to my every need; would definitely recommend to anyone who is after hosting from an Australian business.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your brilliant 5-star review and your recommendation, we really appreciate it. :)

Happy Customer

Very happy with this hosting. Have tried several others before and VentraIp is by far the best. No major problems. Can't rember the last time I had to contact them for help.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review Rod, we appreciate your support. :)

Ash

AshPerth, WA

Better than the rest

I recently moved my service from an offshore provider. This offshore providers server was overseas and any support request was misunderstood.

Moving my website to Ventraip was the best business decision I ever made.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review Ash, we appreciate you trusting us with your business. :)

Simon L.

Simon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary service and technology

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the amazing review Simon, we appreciate the years you've been with us. We're proud that you've chosen us as your hosting provider.

Nicky

NickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and friendly web hosting services

I've been a VentraIP customer, and prior to that Cove, for more than a decade. There are rarely issues, but whenever I've needed to contact them they are always highly professional and extremely friendly and helpful. I recommend them to anybody in Australia looking for solid, well priced and well supported website hosting and domain services.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 50-star review Nicky, you've been with us since the beginning and we appreciate the years and years of support!

Chris

ChrisMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent company

Excellent company to deal with on everything from hosting to mail servers to domain names and excellent service and staff and I have no complaints at all and I have been with VentraIP from near Day 1

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review and your support Chris. :)

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

The best hosting provider by far

Having been with many other hosting companies I can say with confidence that Ventraip is the best choice for hosting needs. I won't ever move my website. Can't recommend them enough!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review, Richard, we really appreciate your kind words. :)

Glenn

GlennFar North Queensland, QLD

The GREATEST customer service in the universe

I moved everything over from Netregistry and Crazydomains, mostly because its an Australian service with local services, but i never would have expected the customer service to be so good. These guys are wizards, any question is a breeze and any problem is fixed asap.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Glenn, our tech support wizards will always do their best to help our great customers. We appreciate the great review. :)

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys are amazing

We have been with Ventraip for years with some services and have now moved other services to them as they provide excellent service and are always very professional. I would highly recommend Ventraip. Much better than some of the larger providers for service and support!!!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Tanya, we appreciate your years of support and your fantastic 5-star review. :)

Andrew C.

Andrew C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

The support provided by VentraIP is great, answering all my newbie questions with a smile. Found the range of hosting solutions on offer to be a good fit for our business.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review Andrew, we are proud to support your business with our web hosting. :)

Fantastic hosting service

I have been with these guys for a number of years. For the money I pay the service I get is unbelievable. I would recommend them to everyone who is looking for an Aussie hosting service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Keith! We appreciate the kind words about our service, the years of support and the 5-star review!