Micheal

MichealMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Condescending and Dismissive

Sent through multiple requests over a week and the response was dismissive, the only reason I can think of I just didn’t know enough .

I was left , still nothing has been done , it expires in a year .

Used Ventura for years , I’m not sure if it’s under new management ?

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Anon007Sydney, NSW

Just don't!

The staff don't listen. They are all about being right.
They definitely have a culture of making you feel stupid and wrong when you have questions.
They are very self congratulatory about how great they are so if you don't feel they are great they treat you like an idiot. I cancelled immediately, life is too short and there are a lot of great competitors out there

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Anon007, that certainly isn't the experience we aim for. Can you please reach out to us via email to customercare@ventraip.com.au so we can investigate this to find out what went wrong. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Olf Dart

Olf DartGladstone

Unsolicited Bill for webspace

A year after I left VentralIP I got a bill to set up a web site from these people - all I ever did here was for 1 or 2 URL's never web space - But here we are being solicited for 1 year hosting which I dont have - even got the Pay or Else thrown in!!! I have sent them an email (unanswered) asking whats going on!!!!

Services

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

MitchCanberra 2600, ACT

Emails dont work as a result of forced server move

We were forced to move server. Since this time, we have been unable to consistently access emails from iOS devices for around 2 months. Senior techs are unable to provide any solution in this time.

David W.Sydney, NSW

Find a new host

Badunky

BadunkyHunter Region, NSW

Website keeps going down

I use this company to host a website for a non-profit community organisation. In the last year its gone down multiple times due to issues that had nothing to do with anything we did. Today our website went down at a very unfortunate time (right before an event) due to an SQL enquiry that went wrong (I dont even know what that means)... its still down and apparently Im not allowed to ring them to discuss this - I submitted a ticket hours ago and am waiting for them to look into it. Our website never once went down in more than 10 years with our old provider. Im very dissappointed with Ventra IP.