stanton

stantonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK but beware of what they charge vs what they quote

I was happy with the work they undertook, but there was a dispute about what they invoiced me. They charged more than what they quoted. However, after some debate, they went back to our original agreement, however, this was a bit painful. Plus I was made to feel as though they were doing me a favor by only charging me what they originally agreed, which left a bad taste

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia
Paul H.

Paul H.Sydney, NSW

Poor Hosting Services With AXIGEN through VENTRA IP - Emails constantly drop out

We have numerous issues with emails dropping out across our 15+ email servers.

On one occasion we lost emails to the entire business for 4 hours whist the migration to the AXIGEN server was occurring. Despite complaining about lost revenue for 15 employees, Ventra IP only apologised and credited the email hosting for one month, fairly menial considering the down-time we experienced.

Understandably these issues occur from time to time, however its infuriating that the customer has to pay for "Urgent Technical Support" when the issues generally exist with Ventra IP.

We will be migrating our accounts elsewhere given the inconsistencies.

One saving grace is the staff are always friendly enough whilst troubleshooting, well done there.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi there Paul, we sincerely apologies for your experience. Our customer service manager has been in contact with you and we hope the issues have been resolved.