VentraIP Australia

See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VentraIP Australia

Jane
JaneSouth West, WA

Very poor email send/receive times when using outlook

SeánGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very mixed bag

Seán

Since writing this review, giving support staff (of the dubious names) admin access to a site and having them investigate problems with SpamAssassin, I’m now immediately receiving obvious spam that was previously sent to the spam folder.

Hendryk
Hendryk

Easy to use, hidden limitations

I'm pleased with the loading times and features, the customer support is quick and helpful, but there is a major setback for me.
The file limit in cPanel is 300,000, and there is no option to increase it. Meaning an empty Drupal 9 installation will already fill it to almost 10%. That is an absolute joke. Other hosting providers with comparable packages either have unlimited files (and work with a GB limit) or a 2.5million+ file limit. If that doesn't change, I'm forced to move to a different provider to keep the business going

stanton
stantonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK but beware of what they charge vs what they quote

I was happy with the work they undertook, but there was a dispute about what they invoiced me. They charged more than what they quoted. However, after some debate, they went back to our original agreement, however, this was a bit painful. Plus I was made to feel as though they were doing me a favor by only charging me what they originally agreed, which left a bad taste

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message
Digital Services

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Digital Services

Daniel S
Daniel SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Email Hosting

Paul H.
Paul H.Sydney, NSW

Poor Hosting Services With AXIGEN through VENTRA IP - Emails constantly drop out

We have numerous issues with emails dropping out across our 15+ email servers.

On one occasion we lost emails to the entire business for 4 hours whist the migration to the AXIGEN server was occurring. Despite complaining about lost revenue for 15 employees, Ventra IP only apologised and credited the email hosting for one month, fairly menial considering the down-time we experienced.

Understandably these issues occur from time to time, however its infuriating that the customer has to pay for "Urgent Technical Support" when the issues generally exist with Ventra IP.

We will be migrating our accounts elsewhere given the inconsistencies.

One saving grace is the staff are always friendly enough whilst troubleshooting, well done there.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Hi there Paul, we sincerely apologies for your experience. Our customer service manager has been in contact with you and we hope the issues have been resolved.