VentraIP Australia

See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VentraIP Australia

Leo MA
Leo MAHobart, TAS

Great hosting and domain name service

Our business has used the services from VentraIP Australia for years. Very nice and high-quality services.

Nurse Nav
Nurse NavHunter Region, NSW

Experts in what they do.

Been a customer for a couple of years now. Being a small business owner the brilliant support I get from them means its just one less thing I have to spend time trying to figure out! No questions was too dumb and they are always generous with their time helping you understand.

Tarny B.
Tarny B.Sydney, NSW

Great Aussie support and customer service

I've been a customer with VentraIP for several years and recommend them to all my clients as the service and support is always helpful. Great support ticketing system and always friendly service in a timely manner. Can't recommend them enough.
Aussie based servers and support.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best support.

Issues have always been resolved and always in a timely manner.

Great locally based IT services

Great after sales service and good value products. Give them your business

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to show your support.

dblundell
dblundellWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Value and actually provide service

I have been using Ventra (and a prior brand from the same company) for many years. Mainly for domain names, but also some small hosting. They have been great. Their interface is easy to use. I have a had a couple of issues over the years and their support through the ticket system has been great.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience here. We appreciate your ongoing support over the years and look forward to many more keeping you online.

Kenneth
KennethSouth East Queensland, QLD

The older I get, the more I need VentraIP.

I am not very computer savvy and need younger more tech minded people who can help me navigate the internet minefield.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for the review Kenneth! Let us know if there is anything further we can help with.

Andy the Westy
Andy the WestySydney, NSW

Best tech support I have experienced

VentraIP have the most efficient and friendly tech support I have experienced. After being with a big US company for a number of years the service diminished and the turn around times were in days.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Andy. We appreciate your recommendation and you taking the time to share your experience.

Webmaster
WebmasterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Way better than I even expected. 100% happy.

I recently migrated to VentraIP after being with another host for many years. I couldn't be happier with VentraIP's customer service (and let's face it, customer service is why we choose our web hosts). ALL staff are knowledgeable, friendly and super helpful. They reply as fast as they can, and if there's a queue they give you a time estimate. Brilliant!
As a nice surprise I also found that the VentraIP website is so much easier to navigate than my old hosts's website, and full of helpful articles. Another huge bonus is that the dashboard is WAY better, clearer etc than the old host. Highly recommended.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and recommendation!

Marko
MarkoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Recently moved here and very happy

Was let down by previous registrar after almost 2 decades as a client. Moved everything over to VentraIP, a seamless task made very easy, no interruptions to services and I like their clean simple management interface. Extremely satisfied with the outcome.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Marko! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Great customer service with a tele rep straight off the bat

I called with info request and the guy on the phone was brilliant. Straight to the point with no nonsense. An Aussie too in Australia so that helps. I'm signing up with them based on local ownership and the initial contact.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Chucky
ChuckyNorth Queensland, QLD

They are the best

I can't use the word perfect for them because they are better than that. No matter large or small the problem, they will bend over backwards to help. 3000 Stars.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

omar h.
omar h.Sydney, NSW

Great Aussie company

Does everything from registering domain name to web hosting ,good pricing, and Aussie customer support. Everytime had a tech issue they helped and explained things in "Australian". Never had an issue with them. Will continue to use for my businesses.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for the review Omar, we appreciate the support!

Damo
DamoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple to use and great service

The website and its services are straightforward to understand and use compared to other similar sites.
Service is speedy too and also very helpful.An
Australian-based company which is nice to support local.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation.

Jake
JakeSydney, NSW

Got my simple website up and running when I failed to do so

Not looking forward to finding someone trustworthy to help me with my super basic website and would charge for their time, I decided to give VentraIP Tech Support a go. Not only did they not charge me for their service but they fixed everything first time around. Been with them for a few years now and many to come. Thank VentraIP

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Jake! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation.