DBT

DBTMelbourne

Appears to be an excellent web hosting service

I have just had to change the web hosting service for my small business website. It took a little effort to get this done. Probably because I initially set up my website many years ago and did not have all the registration details to hand. However VentraIP were very patient and helpful so the task was done. The actual move after I submitted the correct information took less than a day. I am very happy

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review DBT. We are glad your migration experience was positive! :)

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Adam M

Adam MSouthwest, VIC

Solid australian company

Recently moved across to their services from godaddy and have found them helpful and well priced. Will continue to move my web requirements across to them as time goes on.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Adam! We appreciate you making the switch to us and the great feedback. :)

Anna A.

Anna A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solid Performers

Being an Australian business operator it is very important to me to use Australian Suppliers. VentraIP are solid reliable and good communicators. They give me enough information to feel I understand their position on most issues and that their values align with mine. I feel confident with their supply.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the great review Anna, we really appreciate your continued support!

Services

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

Happy Customer

Very happy with this hosting. Have tried several others before and VentraIp is by far the best. No major problems. Can't rember the last time I had to contact them for help.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review Rod, we appreciate your support. :)

Brett TSydney, NSW

I moved on, but the response and efforts from VentraIP was above and beyond.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Brett. I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I'd really like to try and work out what went wrong for you. Are you able to reach out to us at customercare@ventraip.com.au so we can investigate this further?

Brett T

No Thanks. I have zero trust or faith in your company to take a chance on placing my domain with you.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Fair enough Brett. I believe our Executive Chairman has reached out to you by phone and is taking on your feedback. We hope you reconsider us again in the future.