VentraIP Australia

See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VentraIP Australia

• Rates and Fees

Very Helpful

Very helpful information provided for my query and process to migrate email

Jane
JaneSouth West, WA

Very poor email send/receive times when using outlook

brian
brianSouth East Queensland, QLD

An encouraging start

Very happy with the start-up assistance and knowledge of the tech adviser. I registered two urls, one being a freeby for the first year with the same prefix as my first choice. The tech adviser Saxon gave me a link to an ABN application should I need it. Good service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for the review, Brian. Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support. We'll be sure to pass it on to Saxon. :)

Tom
TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good interface good way of doing things, a little dearer

VentraIP is proactive in providing services. Enquiries are handled in good faith.
Though I recently had a problem with VentraIP it was resolved to my satisfaction. I have had some interactions recently with other providers and though generally OK the experience was made difficult by their processes.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for your review, Tom. We appreciate your feedback about our interface and technical support. We are glad to hear you're satisfied with our processes. :)

Very good

It is providing what I need for my work. I am new to the industry and navigating my way during this journey, knowing I can call or have a team to assist when the need arises

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review, V I R. We appreciate the feedback. Our local support team remain here for you 24/7. :)

David Clarke
David ClarkeCentral, SA

It is very good. Almost rates five stars.

VentraIP has given me excellent service, probably as good as I could hope for from any web hosting service. I was with Yahoo Small Business, certainly Ventra is far better. I have no complaints at all.

• Rates and Fees
VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review, David Clarke. We appreciate your feedback and your support. :)

Anki
AnkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a perfect option

VentralP Australia allowed a free year during the time of Covid 19. I didn't use it during 2020. I have recently renewed and planning to use it as soon as possible.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for the review, Anki. Good luck getting your website up. We'll be here for support when you need it. :)

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Hendryk
Hendryk

Easy to use, hidden limitations

I'm pleased with the loading times and features, the customer support is quick and helpful, but there is a major setback for me.
The file limit in cPanel is 300,000, and there is no option to increase it. Meaning an empty Drupal 9 installation will already fill it to almost 10%. That is an absolute joke. Other hosting providers with comparable packages either have unlimited files (and work with a GB limit) or a 2.5million+ file limit. If that doesn't change, I'm forced to move to a different provider to keep the business going

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Good to see some honest and straightforward domain companies.

I got stuffed around by the two other big companies. especially Godaddy with their very misleading prices, which always became higher when you actually go and check out. Glad to see that they have some nonsense competition. Please do not change your business format.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for the review, Paul! We appreciate your feedback, and we can promise that our business format won't change anytime soon. :)

DBT
DBTMelbourne

Appears to be an excellent web hosting service

I have just had to change the web hosting service for my small business website. It took a little effort to get this done. Probably because I initially set up my website many years ago and did not have all the registration details to hand. However VentraIP were very patient and helpful so the task was done. The actual move after I submitted the correct information took less than a day. I am very happy

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for the 5-star review DBT. We are glad your migration experience was positive! :)

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Adam M
Adam MSouthwest, VIC

Solid australian company

Recently moved across to their services from godaddy and have found them helpful and well priced. Will continue to move my web requirements across to them as time goes on.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for your review Adam! We appreciate you making the switch to us and the great feedback. :)

stanton
stantonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK but beware of what they charge vs what they quote

I was happy with the work they undertook, but there was a dispute about what they invoiced me. They charged more than what they quoted. However, after some debate, they went back to our original agreement, however, this was a bit painful. Plus I was made to feel as though they were doing me a favor by only charging me what they originally agreed, which left a bad taste

Anna A.
Anna A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solid Performers

Being an Australian business operator it is very important to me to use Australian Suppliers. VentraIP are solid reliable and good communicators. They give me enough information to feel I understand their position on most issues and that their values align with mine. I feel confident with their supply.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you so much for the great review Anna, we really appreciate your continued support!

Happy Customer

Very happy with this hosting. Have tried several others before and VentraIp is by far the best. No major problems. Can't rember the last time I had to contact them for help.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Rod, we appreciate your support. :)

Paul H.
Paul H.Sydney, NSW

Poor Hosting Services With AXIGEN through VENTRA IP - Emails constantly drop out

We have numerous issues with emails dropping out across our 15+ email servers.

On one occasion we lost emails to the entire business for 4 hours whist the migration to the AXIGEN server was occurring. Despite complaining about lost revenue for 15 employees, Ventra IP only apologised and credited the email hosting for one month, fairly menial considering the down-time we experienced.

Understandably these issues occur from time to time, however its infuriating that the customer has to pay for "Urgent Technical Support" when the issues generally exist with Ventra IP.

We will be migrating our accounts elsewhere given the inconsistencies.

One saving grace is the staff are always friendly enough whilst troubleshooting, well done there.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Hi there Paul, we sincerely apologies for your experience. Our customer service manager has been in contact with you and we hope the issues have been resolved.