Vero Home & Contents Insurance

• Home & Contents (1)

Mick

MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic

The service we have just received from Vero regarding a claim on our home and contents was nothing short of brilliant. All staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. 10 days from lodging our claim to finalisation. Great communication along the way. We have been with Vero for quite a few years now and from our experience we cannot recommended them highly enough.
We live in Townsville.
Thanks again to all the wonderful staff.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Claim ApprovedYes
Claim DateNovember 2019

Marko

MarkoNorth Queensland, QLD

An expensive waste of money.

Vero Home Building Insurance ($2,500 a year) was recommended by our strata managers last year. When it came to claim after recent Townsville floods, found out we weren't covered for our situation. The last 5 months have been a nightmare: lack of communication from Vero, being told lies, phony on-site inspections/ reviews, and finally last week being told our claim was dead. Question: Why are Home owners in a Strata Title treated differently to owners on a single title?

Coverage TypeHome Only
Property TypeHouse
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimEscape of Liquid
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Meme

MemeWyndham vale

Didn’t get my approved for a policy but signed up with me!

Claim MadeNo