2.5

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

MOST FANTASTIC INSURANCE COMPANY EVER!!

Recently I had a need to claim on my building and contents insurance
Besides being the BEST company on premiums if you have a need to claim, the service is OUTSTANDING!!
With courteous, helpful, professional staff they continue to provide the BEST customer service EVER!!
They were very prompt in attending to my case and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.
I have been with Vero for over 10 years and will continue being a loyal customer!
Thanks Vero :))

Type of ClaimStorm and Rainwater
Claim DateJuly 2020
ACN

ACNPerth, WA

Claim approved within a day

I've recently claim content insurance with Vero, under the personal belonging unspecified item and my claim is approved within the day. I never have issue dealing with Vero and that's why I have been their royal customer for almost 10 years.
I was thinking to replace my home and content policy with alternative provider due to the cost. But I decided not to. Luckily that I didn't change my mine.

Type of ClaimVandalism/Malicious Damage
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateAugust 2020
Glen M.

Glen M.

Reviews are not wrong

I think I’ve been with them over 10 years and clearly their customer service has diminished over that time. I called to see if my new policy (which has risen a whopping 23%) could be any cheaper. The service I received was pathetic. Couldn’t answer my simple question on the third go, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told they’re busy and would ‘call me within 24 hours’. And guess what? No such luck. I called again to complain and I’m waiting on an email regarding the so called training which will be given to the sales person. Either way I’m done because I’d rather give me business to a company that appreciate my business. So much for loyalty - I’m moving on - terrible service.

Claim MadeNo
Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Vero Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Disappointing

Very disappointed with their customer service after 10yrs of paying insurance on time and never done one claim.
I wasn't aware that my contents needs to be less than 5years old to be covered and theyr valuation was very poor $$$ to help for the next purchase.
Your service are no longer good to me.
Stay away !

Type of ClaimImpact at Home
Claim ApprovedNo
Claim DateJune 2020
Jedd

JeddVictoria

Vero Lies Lies & More Lies!

$2,500pa & Get Nothing For It!
Despite Policy Wording & Being Covered!
From the Manager Down are Liars!
Assessors Also Lie or Are Incompetent!
6+ months for a minor claim, then They Cancelled My Insurance Policy!
All Owned By Suncorp!

Claim DateOctober 2019

Mick

MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic

The service we have just received from Vero regarding a claim on our home and contents was nothing short of brilliant. All staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. 10 days from lodging our claim to finalisation. Great communication along the way. We have been with Vero for quite a few years now and from our experience we cannot recommended them highly enough.
We live in Townsville.
Thanks again to all the wonderful staff.

Type of ClaimImpact at Home
Claim DateNovember 2019
Marko

MarkoNorth Queensland, QLD

An expensive waste of money.

Vero Home Building Insurance ($2,500 a year) was recommended by our strata managers last year. When it came to claim after recent Townsville floods, found out we weren't covered for our situation. The last 5 months have been a nightmare: lack of communication from Vero, being told lies, phony on-site inspections/ reviews, and finally last week being told our claim was dead. Question: Why are Home owners in a Strata Title treated differently to owners on a single title?

Coverage TypeHome Only
Type of ClaimEscape of Liquid
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Meme

MemeWyndham vale

Didn’t get my approved for a policy but signed up with me!

Claim MadeNo