• Coverage Type
    • Home & Contents (2)
    • Home Only (1)

Terrible customer support and service!

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class A180
Meme

MemeWyndham vale

Didn’t get my approved for a policy but signed up with me!

Claim MadeNo
Gary B

Gary BBelconnen 2617, ACT

Car claim march 25th 2019

My car was broken into on the Sunday morning, put in the claim monday morning. Within 2 hours had a hire car and glass repair booked. Stolen item replaced, crash repairer booked for door damage. Thank you Vero for a quick headache free claim.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJune 2018
Blake

BlakePerth, WA

Vero likes to drag it out

5 months wasted so far , I’ve jumped through hoops , provided them the same information time and time again and they are yet to go through any of it . They just say it will take another month time and time again , my business and sole income was completely destroyed and now I’m at risk of losing my home because they don’t want to pay

Claim DateNovember 2018
DWL

DWLMelbourne

DO NOT INSURE YOUR CAR WITH VERO IF YOU WANT CHOICE OF REPAIRER !!!

Easier to be uninsured.

Couldn't be any more unsatisfied. A joke of a company. First repair of my vehicle was completely botched and have spent months waiting to get it repaired. I would rather be uninsured than trust them with anything I own.

Very disappointed!

Made a claim with vero on my vehicle after we had an accident, we took it to one of there authorised repairers being told it would be fixed quicker. It has now been over 2 months I still have no car. Their communication with me and the repairer is very poor, I am forever chasing them up and having to call repairer and play messenger. Always speaking to someone different having to repeat the same information over and over asking for a call back and not getting it. 0 stars from me very disappointed customer!

Insurance claim madeYes

Increase your excess after claim

Letter received from vero stating they will increase excess due to recent claims. Damage done through cyclone Debbie. Vero had sent building inspector but decided this wasn’t good enough

Insurance claim madeNo

Find out how Vero Insurance compares to other Insurance

Worst customer care. Zero minus rating if there is one. Made customer feel it was her fault when it

Had to wait 5 days before hire car was approved.
No efficiency in closing claim.
Vero reps misconstrue/ distort the actual events
& most the time had to chat with other rep to assist:(
Wondering about their training tactics

Insurance claim madeNo
Peter Hunt

Peter HuntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT TRUST VERO AS AN INSURANCE COMPANY!

Jason

JasonBURDELL

Terrible, doesn't even deserve 1 star.

I made a claim over a month ago, was told to take my case to a certain repairer, the repairer was unable to repair my car and it has sat at various places with me the customer having to chase up the repair. Vero has constantly brushed me off and are still continuing to do so making it my problem. Now I have to foot the bill for the rental car cost as they have capped the amount they will pay for car rental. They have at no stake during this whole process been a helpful company and if anyone even so much as mentions they might go with them for insurance I make sure they don't. Worst insurance company I've ever heard of.

NAN

NANAustralian Capital Territory

Car damaged and wouldn’t start

My 4x4 was side swiped, other driver at fault, I drove it to a nearby shopping centre car park called vero insurance, the damage to the panels and booking for repair was simple and fast, however, after I turned the car off it would not start again, called the insurer back and because the car was hit on the drivers side and not near the Motor, it was according to them, not even remotely possibly related!!! The vehicle has never not turned over and they decided it was merely coincidence?? Please avoid!

Insurance claim madeYes

Do not deserve even a star.

False advertising. Claim that you can choose your own repairer. My chosen repairers do not even want to waste time dealing with them, claiming that they are the industry worst with bully techniques of pushing consumer to their low quality repairers. I experience first hand all that was told to me. Stay away from Vero st all cost.

FairGo

FairGoFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Help

Had a dodgy claim made against us, Vero did a very thorough investigation and was on our side the whole time. Have kept us up to date and have been upfront the whole time. Very happy with them.

Vero - mixed review

Three car claims were handled fast and efficiently however, a storm damage claim to fences was never processed, no assessor arrived and 1 subsidence claim due to water damage was processed but verbally denied. The written report was erroneous but never corrected, we wrote several times arguing the verbal decision but never received a written response. It appears that car insurance is great but house insurance is not, we've just changed building insurer but will let the car insurances expire and then transfer them too.

Vero insurance

worst ever , lies dishonesty , and not easy to deal with, Stay away from them, They will not make any claim easy,

Steven

StevenSydney

Lazy and unreliable

Extremely lazy and they keep trying to brush you off, had there builder to inspect damage and what repairs were required, when got second opinion before settlement got told what really needed to be done, also the people that inspect damage don't do the repair work so your left with a quote and need to find somebody to match there quote, extremely disappointing, would recommend to everybody never go with this company for insurance and cancel policies if you are insured with them.

Lizziebiz

Lizziebiz

Unreliable and lazy

They cannot get anything processed unless you harass them. I have been without a vehicle for 8 weeks now and still nothing! Mine was a write off but even that took long enough to work out. I had to ring the assessor several times to keep that moving. Will be changing companies as soon as it's sorted....that is, if it ever gets sorted!

ash

ashboonooroo qld

Vero car insurance strikes again. Don't go there