Very Christian Singles Australia

Very Christian Singles Australia

1.1

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)

What a scammer website called "Very Christian Singles"

not sure how they operate, as called Very Christian Singles" all full of scammers. Not sure any real person there, once you signing in, all scamming profile has been contacted, within 24 hours they disappeared. once you pay fee, then you realised what a waste of money and effort to thinking "Christian" word using to creating website to cashing money. where they end up with this money! obviously hell!!!

Savvygirrrl

SavvygirrrlSouthern and Hills, SA

Darn it!

Sorry that this site is a loss. God intervened and I had trouble paying fee. I just received a product spruke that was related to Halloween! Really? Check your Bible, get in line with it and stop preying on people. Maybe need to leave meeting a man to divine intervention. Has totally put me off the online process...please don't buy into this BUSINESS. I pray you all find what you seek in another, Godly format x

Ren A.

Ren A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Another rip off site

It is hard to find a genuine Christian dating site. Perhaps I should make my own? After years of being on and off dating sites it seems that the word 'Christian' means that the person is not an atheist but does not have any genuine desire for what it means. I refuse to pay $80 for a site; how ridiculous.

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Very Christian Singles Australia compares to other Online Dating Sites

Very sad

It is very sad that there is not a genuine Christian site for those of us who are looking for conversations with real believers. I agree with previous comments on this site. My experience was devastating as I was asked for money the day my Mum passed away from a man posing to be a Christian.

Very bad!

You can't do anything without paying...not even to see if it's worth it. Plus some profiles are of dead people or people who don't ecist in our country. I did some extensive research and some profiles are of people who aren't real.. Kristian Evensen is one. His photos are of a man in Australia but he is asian and asks for money.

Very Christian singles - hope this is true.

It's only early days for me but I have noticed that not one of the many introductions have used my name which makes me think that these messages are not genuine or that men are sending messages to every woman within their age group. For once I would like to believe that this site is there for the purpose of starting Christian conversations that may or may not lead to relationships. Here's hoping.

Marg
Marg

This site says it’s for committed christians so where are they. Each time I asked the men who send introductions ..none using my name .. about their faith... they disappear. Very sad.

Disappointing

I have noticed that all the mail I have sent has not been responded to and the people I sent it to have not viewed my profile. I cancelled the automatic renewal and I will not be renewing my subscription.

If it seems to good to be true.

I really had a bit more hope with this site. There are some genuine people searching for a partner but the site itself has it's little tricks to make money. I saw a few people I fancied but after joining they didn't once even view my profile. An automated introduction message is sent out without your knowing which entices other people to pay the high fee to join. There is also an auto renewal system that although you think you have paid for the more expensive once off fee for one month you can easily end up paying for two!
Please be careful when considering. Other companies linked to this site include sexygrannies... not very Christian I must say.