VeryFit 2.0

VeryFit 2.0

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for VeryFit 2.0? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Battery Life

Cant read my watch in the sun!!!

Works well...indoors. I can't read it when I am running during the day...which is always. I had no problems setting up the watch but the numbers are very small and it cannot be read in bright sunshine so not very useful at all. I don't even wear it anymore.

Purchased for $50.00.

Abhi
AbhiMelbourne

Good cheap option but..

I bought this as a gift to myself on groupon and using it since 4 weeks. It's a good cheap option but it didn't track my sleep correctly. It only shows 5 hours no matter what. Apart from that it's a good device. Heart rate monitor is near accurate and syncs well with app.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Kaldragon
KaldragonPerth, WA

Very fit wearable device

Great entry range wearable band to count your steps
Easy to install app, easy to read screen, has wrist action so flick your wrist and it starts operating
It has time calories distance walked and how many steps great

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how VeryFit 2.0 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Sandra C
Sandra Casked

My VeryFitPro was working except it wouldn't let me change activities to track. Seller told me to uninstall and reinstall. When I did that it would no longer connect to my tracker. Have tried VeryFit 2.0 and VeryFit Plus and they also won't connect. How can I get connected again?

Julie B
Julie Basked

Why won't my veryfit connect to my samsung s8?

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers