Online Store, Physical Store

Justine
Justine Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely amazing!!!

Absolutely couldn’t be happier with the service provided by your company Placed order Wednesday afternoon & my daughters rug arrived on the Friday just in time for her birthday on Saturday. Fantastic competitive pricing & free delivery to the door! Highly recommended & over the moon with the quality of the product! Will definitely be shopping with you again.

b0bbles
b0bblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

great prices and great range of products

I love the variety of products available and decent pricing. customer service chat has been really helpful for questions. deliveries have always been correct. happy long time customer :)

Frustrated
FrustratedIllawarra, NSW

Don't Care

Awesome service and items

All items arived as described and are of good quality. Their packaging of my order was also far superior to a lot of other big name vendors. Their customer service was outstanding and is what made me write this review.

Gina
GinaSydney, NSW

great customer service

I have been using this company for cat and dog supplies for a number of years and have received great service every single time. Products are well priced and order arrives well packed within a couple of days. I have used the on-line chat a few times and got all my questions answered. When one of my dogs died, I was able to return her drugs (unopened pack purchased only 10 days before) for a full refund.

Online Purchase

I purchased a 10kg bag of guinea pig pellets and received them very quickly! Despite being a week before Christmas my order arrived a day earlier than the estimated time! I will certainly purchase from this store again and will recommend it to my pet loving friends! Thank you!

Leah
LeahTWEED HEADS SOUTH

Pleasantly surprised

Placed my first order on a Sunday, received email confirmation on the Monday - and the order arrived on the Wednesday - had purchased flea and tick control, toothpaste and dental chews. All arrived in good order and will certainly be ordering again from this Company - Thank You.

Sarebear
SarebearAdelaide, South Australia

Excellent communication and fast postage with easy returns

I was a bit worried after reading some reviews on here but my experience with vet n pet direct has been fantastic. They quickly answered my emails and my items were shipped promptly the next day. When I had to return an item that was too big(my fault) their communication was fast and friendly and I was quickly sent a return slip and refunded.
I would order again with out hesitation and recommend them to anyone who asked.

Other Pet Shops

Super fast delivery and everything perfect!

I purchased 2 dog harness, a DOOG walkie pouch and some treats from VNPD. I could not complain at all about my experience with them.... So, I was surprised to see the poor reviews. I ordered my product and I recieved it in 2 days. Their pricing was super competitive and the cheapest I have found for the RUFFWEAR harnesses. I would definitely buy again from these guys!!

Buyer beware

Kim
KimCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointing online service with no stock - no advice.

Fortune_Giselle
Fortune_GiselleBrisbane

Trap Alert. Wish I read these reviews before I bought from them.

VJC
VJCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not recommended. So many good Pet Retailers out there instead

I have had a similar experience with VNPD twice about 5 years apart. I have placed an order for things they have listed on their website, but they aren’t actually in stock and they can’t source. It also takes them an entire week to even notify you of the fact. Then they expect payment for the goods they can dispatch when their payment gateway is already holding funds for the full amount. So you have to pay twice to get your order dispatched. After canceling my order I had the same products dispatched to me from other pet retailers within hours.

Ziggy
Ziggy

Fantastic service

I ordered a dog harness ($130) from another company that I then realised wasn't coming and the company were scammers (Petology - I usually check on Product Review - wish I had). I rang Vet-N-Pet Direct first thing yesterday morning to check they had what I wanted in stock. There was no waiting to talk to someone and they confirmed they had it. They waited while I put the order through online and told her the order no. that she then printed off and said she'd act on it straight away (because we're going camping and I really needed it for our three-legged dog). It arrived at lunchtime today!

bernadette
bernadetteInverloch

Great products, fast shipping.

For the last few months, I have been buying specific products no longer available in my local pet shop.
Very happy to find my monthly supply here.