Vet-N-Pet Direct

Vet-N-Pet Direct

Online Store and Physical Store

See the Best Pet Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leah

LeahTWEED HEADS SOUTH

Pleasantly surprised

Placed my first order on a Sunday, received email confirmation on the Monday - and the order arrived on the Wednesday - had purchased flea and tick control, toothpaste and dental chews. All arrived in good order and will certainly be ordering again from this Company - Thank You.

Sarebear

SarebearAdelaide, South Australia

Excellent communication and fast postage with easy returns

I was a bit worried after reading some reviews on here but my experience with vet n pet direct has been fantastic. They quickly answered my emails and my items were shipped promptly the next day. When I had to return an item that was too big(my fault) their communication was fast and friendly and I was quickly sent a return slip and refunded.
I would order again with out hesitation and recommend them to anyone who asked.

Super fast delivery and everything perfect!

I purchased 2 dog harness, a DOOG walkie pouch and some treats from VNPD. I could not complain at all about my experience with them.... So, I was surprised to see the poor reviews. I ordered my product and I recieved it in 2 days. Their pricing was super competitive and the cheapest I have found for the RUFFWEAR harnesses. I would definitely buy again from these guys!!

Buyer beware

Kim

KimCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointing online service with no stock - no advice.

Fortune_Giselle

Fortune_GiselleBrisbane

Trap Alert. Wish I read these reviews before I bought from them.

VJC

VJCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not recommended. So many good Pet Retailers out there instead

I have had a similar experience with VNPD twice about 5 years apart. I have placed an order for things they have listed on their website, but they aren’t actually in stock and they can’t source. It also takes them an entire week to even notify you of the fact. Then they expect payment for the goods they can dispatch when their payment gateway is already holding funds for the full amount. So you have to pay twice to get your order dispatched. After canceling my order I had the same products dispatched to me from other pet retailers within hours.

Ziggy

Ziggy

Fantastic service

I ordered a dog harness ($130) from another company that I then realised wasn't coming and the company were scammers (Petology - I usually check on Product Review - wish I had). I rang Vet-N-Pet Direct first thing yesterday morning to check they had what I wanted in stock. There was no waiting to talk to someone and they confirmed they had it. They waited while I put the order through online and told her the order no. that she then printed off and said she'd act on it straight away (because we're going camping and I really needed it for our three-legged dog). It arrived at lunchtime today!

bernadette

bernadetteInverloch

Great products, fast shipping.

For the last few months, I have been buying specific products no longer available in my local pet shop.
Very happy to find my monthly supply here.

Nick O

Nick OTownsville

Came quickly with no delays

After shopping around for the best prices on vet products for my dog Vet-N-Pet came out in front. Though, I was sceptical because of reviews, in this case they were able to deliver the product I ordered within a week (acceptable to me considering I live in NQ) and the product was cheaper than the other big online contenders. I believe I would shop again with Vet-N-Pet but will hold my five star rating for then.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customer

Good products but some issues with stock & service

Skew Street

Skew StreetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience after being sceptical of some of the negative reviews

Emma

EmmaPerth

Don't risk it if your order is urgent

Have twice had issues with delivery from this company (for expensive orders too). Even though I specified a 'Australia Post Parcel Collect' postal address, they sent via courier (who cannot deliver to Australia Post). The second time I stated "AUSTRALIA POST ONLY" in the delivery instructions, but they again sent via courier. It took weeks longer to receive my order than it should have and my dog ran out of her essential medication. Not impressed. Was not offered any compensation.

Super friendly and very helpful customer service!

I was very happy with the extremely competent and friendly help I received with my order. Thank you very much. Five stars!!

Ruthg

RuthgMelboirne

Terrible

I ordered products that I wasn't told were out of stock.
No one contacted me to let me know so I waited for my order.
I rang to see where is was and was told out of stock and don't know when it's available again.
They need to not sell products that are out of stock or at least warn the customer, really bad service.

27 days and still waiting for my order

I have been purchasing from vet pet for years but never again. 27 days after placing and order and 2 calls to chase it up I still don’t have my products. days delivery to WA!

Order received very happy

Ordered Friday last week and received today and that included waiting on one of my items to come in before shipment. Very happy and will shop again.

aba

abaCow Bay

Do not use! Worst Customer service EVER!!!

The lack of customer service by this supplier is absolutely outrageous. Despite advertising items in stock, they were out of stock and it took 4 months to get half the order and then they advised us the item was discontinued! When we politely emailed the representative was sarcastic and advised us different delivery dates four times before advising us the item has been discontinued. We wanted the item for our elderly dog and have now lost four months of his time on this joke of a shop! Find somewhere else!!

Ben

BenPerth

Tried these guys after terrible experience with the Farm Store

After having a terrible experience with the Farm Store, I thought I'd give these guys a shot since they had a better rating on this site. My product was delivered in a week, was cheaper and exactly what I asked for. Will be using these guys again.

No stock

Wish I had read reviews here before purchase, as I received a "Out of stock notification" email next day after purchase. Live and learn. I've learnt never to purchase from Vet-n-Pet-Direct again.