100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Vets on Call? Claim your listing.

Lauren H.
Lauren H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A game changer!

My cat has been suffering lately from unusual BMs. I hate bringing him into the vet because he suffers with anxiety, and I have not had any good experiences from the previous visits with my old vets office. In my searches for a solution, I found Vets on Call. I was able to get an appointment quickly and easily. Julie was extremely professional, knowledgeable and kind to my cat. The visit was MUCH cheaper than the previous ones to a traditional vets office, and my cat was treated with the kindness and respect our old vet never showed. I cannot recommend this service and Julie enough! You will not be disappointed.
Lea
LeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
Going green
Going greenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Over & Above Detailed Service

Morgan & Yuen have been an amazing support. Very gentle and kind with my cat & post follow up, treatment plant and diagnosis has been incredible. They really care and go over and above for fur babies and parents ;) Couldn’t recommend high enough.
CM026