VetShop Australia

VetShop Australia

Online store and Physical store

Best pet-med shop in au

One serious dog-medication shop - stuff you need & should have on hand when needed - from ear clean & flea treat => to first aid, wound dressing, stop bleeding aid etc... 6 stars for variety on sale, 7 stars for the ultra fast delivery!!

Excellent service

They were the cheapest price around and then added to that quick delivery on the order. What more could you want.

Now stocking RSPCA Allwormer for Cats

I am a longtime customer of this business and was pleasantly surprised when I got their newsletter saying they are now selling RSPCA animal health products. I ordered RSPCA allwormer for my cat and got RSPCA heartwormer for my mother's two dogs. As usual order turned up no fuss. Would recommend.

A wonderful pet care website

This is one of favourite way to get the pet products I need. Prices are low and I can always count on what I need arriving. The postage was cheap and prompt.
Thanks for the help and having a great service.

Never received my order

I've placed an order on 14/01/16, supposedly got shipped straight away, 7 days later I am still waiting. I got products from USA quicker than this. Rang and spoke to someone from so called customer service who showed no interest to look into it for me. Once I messaged them on Facebook I got some generic reply basically brushing me off and advising that it's probably lost in transit, no offer of replacing, just keep waiting indefinitely, dear customer. Good scam to get money out of pet lovers.

quick service

great service and speedy delivery sent the next day after order and I would definitely use again and again. Good prices.

"Vet Shop Australia" Were Incredibly Thoughtful

On Tuesday morning, I ordered a product I desperately needed for my pet. Vet Shop Australia are in Queensland, and I'm in Canberra, and I knew if the product got dispatched on the same day as ordering (Tuesday) then I knew I would receive it by Friday. So I rang them, and spoke to a lovely lady, and I couldn't get the smile off my face when she said,

"I will send it now, by Express Post!!" :-)

I told her I would be very happy to pay extra, but she said that wouldn't be necessary. (They only send packages by regular Post, but delivery is still quick)
Anyway, at 9.30am the next morning, my package arrived at my door. So 22 hours later, I received my goods, and this was from Queensland to Canberra. Now that is FAST!!

Every single person reading here has read a Positive/Negative Review, and wondered if the person is being completely honest. Well I never type a Review without emailing "Product Review" Staff, and sending them Photos/Invoices of proof that I really did shop at that particular store that I just typed a Review about.

When I went to make my payment by PayPal, I noticed they still have BPay available, which is very impressive, because I know it costs a Company extra money to have this service. If I'm allowed to mention this lady's first name, it's Vicki, and I know she's been there for 9 years. Thankyou Vicki for going out of your way for my precious little cat. If my pet is happy and healthy, then it makes me feel happy.

Reliable Fast Delivery

I have used vetshop over the past two years to cater for all the needs of two cats and a dog. It still amazes me how quickly we receive the product after ordering. We have always received exactly what was ordered and I think the prices seem fair, not always the cheapest. Recently complained about the effectiveness of Advocate,(see posting), and was immediately offered a substitute free of charge. Can't ask for more than that.
Fast, Reliable.

Fast, frendly and reliable

I have been using this website for a number of years and I have always received my pet products quickly, normally with a day or two of ordering. When I call to ask questions the staff have always been very helpful and friendly. The prices are much better than I have found elsewhere so I am happy to recomend them.
Very reliable, great prices, very helpful

too long to deliver

As a trial I ordered through another than my usual online shop. An order of a 4kg of cat food took almost 3 weeks to arrive. It turned out it wasn't on stock (without telling me).
I had to buy food at the vet as I ran out (expensive!) First and last order with them.
Good prices
Took more than 2 weeks to deliver

Terrible

I would not recommend anyone to vetshopaustralia. The order turned up 2 weeks late, long winded excuses when I asked for a refund, never again.
Pretty and fun website
Absolute shitty when it comes to refund. Horrible experience and they are not what they made out to be.

Excellent Customer Service

I have been using VetShop Australia for a long while now and always get excellent quick service - I order via the internet. Products are considerably cheaper than charged by the Vet or Pet stores!! I have 2 dogs that I buy all their flea and worming products for. I have looked at other sites, but no one even comes near this for the service and great prices.
Fast efficient and goods always arrive within days of ordering. Never any problems and of course so much cheaper than elsewhere.
I can say in all honesty I have never had a problem with this company, theya re the best!

Excellent customer service

I made a large order from them for my two cats (first time) and they sent confirmation of the order and let me know when the order was coming.

For some strange reason, the order didn't arrive and I rang them up to see where it was. Unfortunately they don't track their orders.

However this was not a problem and made up the order again and sent it out straight away with no issues at all!

I was very pleased how nice and pleasant they were with me.
Great customer service and good products such as flee treatments, worming tablets etc
Could have more products available

Great Prices and Service

I had a few questions before ordering so rang first. Was helped by a very pleasant and knowledgable lady called Vicky. Placed the order then, received 2 days later. Saved about $60 on what I normally pay. I am very happy - infact delighted!
helpful service, great prices, fast delivery
none that I experienced

You should turn Vetshoponline.com into VetshopAustralia and you will see your business double. VetshopAustralia don't seem to have the same hick up as their American counter part.
Great website easy to use and navigate. They have good prices and their customer service is excellent.
I am an American and had to put up with their American site, Vetshoponline.com as Vetshop Australia does not have USD currency. Vetshoponline is very confusing to navigate and is constantly going up and down.