Online store, Physical store

4.3

Highly Recommend

VetShop Australia have been my go to online site for flea control products for a few years. Customer service always good and delivery always prompt. Never had any problems. Highly recommend.

Bought new toys for my pets in isolation and they are much better now

I have a dog and a cat and they were very pleased when their order arrived very fast and in perfect condition. They have been a bit lonely in isolation so I bought some new toys for them to play with and now they look much better. Highly recommend this company!

Livy
Livy

Ear Drops purchase

I ordered some ear drops for my puppy, and was delivered in lightening fast time. It was well packed, and extreemly cheap, compared to other stores. I'm very happy with my purchase, n will definitely buy from them again!. Highly recommended!.

CCJ
CCJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Ordered online after the suburb where I usually buy prescription diet was put into lockdown. Mobile friendly ordering was super easy. Order took only three days from QLD to VIC with border closures. Product arrived in perfect condition and packaging was pretty much 100% recyclable. Will definitely order from VetShop again.

Made my cat and I happy and impressed

My cat and I were very happy to receive cat food very fast and in very good condition from here. Also, it was exactly what I ordered and I am very impressed with this company for providing for me and my lovely cat.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

They were the cheapest price around and then added to that quick delivery on the order. What more could you want.

Nina3cats
Nina3catsAU

Now stocking RSPCA Allwormer for Cats

I am a longtime customer of this business and was pleasantly surprised when I got their newsletter saying they are now selling RSPCA animal health products. I ordered RSPCA allwormer for my cat and got RSPCA heartwormer for my mother's two dogs. As usual order turned up no fuss. Would recommend.

Cat Girl
Cat GirlBrisbane

A wonderful pet care website

This is one of favourite way to get the pet products I need. Prices are low and I can always count on what I need arriving. The postage was cheap and prompt.
Thanks for the help and having a great service.

Chris C
Chris CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never received my order

I've placed an order on 14/01/16, supposedly got shipped straight away, 7 days later I am still waiting. I got products from USA quicker than this. Rang and spoke to someone from so called customer service who showed no interest to look into it for me. Once I messaged them on Facebook I got some generic reply basically brushing me off and advising that it's probably lost in transit, no offer of replacing, just keep waiting indefinitely, dear customer. Good scam to get money out of pet lovers.

KPMQ
KPMQSydney, NSW

quick service

great service and speedy delivery sent the next day after order and I would definitely use again and again. Good prices.

Truth Time
Truth TimeA.C.T

"Vet Shop Australia" Were Incredibly Thoughtful

Mark O'Driscoll
Mark O'DriscollCentral Queensland, QLD

Reliable Fast Delivery

I have used vetshop over the past two years to cater for all the needs of two cats and a dog. It still amazes me how quickly we receive the product after ordering. We have always received exactly what was ordered and I think the prices seem fair, not always the cheapest. Recently complained about the effectiveness of Advocate,(see posting), and was immediately offered a substitute free of charge. Can't ask for more than that.
Fast, Reliable.

Corgi lover
Corgi loverMelbourne

Fast, frendly and reliable

I have been using this website for a number of years and I have always received my pet products quickly, normally with a day or two of ordering. When I call to ask questions the staff have always been very helpful and friendly. The prices are much better than I have found elsewhere so I am happy to recomend them.
Very reliable, great prices, very helpful

Jslikker
JslikkerMelbourne

too long to deliver

As a trial I ordered through another than my usual online shop. An order of a 4kg of cat food took almost 3 weeks to arrive. It turned out it wasn't on stock (without telling me).
I had to buy food at the vet as I ran out (expensive!) First and last order with them.
Good prices
Took more than 2 weeks to deliver

Terrible

I would not recommend anyone to vetshopaustralia. The order turned up 2 weeks late, long winded excuses when I asked for a refund, never again.
Pretty and fun website
Absolute shitty when it comes to refund. Horrible experience and they are not what they made out to be.