Viagogo

Viagogo Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Viagogo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

587 questions from our users

Kay
Kayasked

I bought KISS tickets from Viagogo and like others, mistakenly went ahead with payment BEFORE reading the reviews. I realise I probably won't get my money back so thought I'd resell them (for a marked down price but better than nothing I guess). Has anyone had any luck with the resell option, or should I chalk it all up to a lesson learnt and money lost?

James N.

Contact them directly on their support site. And they will respond. They have called me twice now about my ticket issue recently reassuring my tickets which I don’t believe.

So contact them on their site. Support

Catherine asked

I just purchased tickets for the Origin Game 2 and they have someone else’s name on it, I’m hoping they will be legit and I haven’t been scammed as I have received my tickets and they seem legit. Anyone else scared and bought tickets from here for the Origin with someone else’s name on it and got in?

James N.

its a interesting scheme they run, its 50% hit rate if the tickets will work or not. I suspect your seller has control on cancelling the tickets without you even knowing.

I did receive a call from Viagogo yesterday after my email threats to include accc and fair training. ANZ banking also got involved on taking action.

Good luck but never ever again, silly I didn't think twice bout this scheme they are operating which offers not once a bit of a guarantee like they are stating.

my tickets purchased 4 weeks ago and still not issued ! the site keeps saying not issued yet...

such a fantastic scam!

Catherine

Let me know how it goes as I will find out on my event if the tickets were legit

Bill P.
Bill P.asked

In the “My Listing” section to re-sell a UEFA Euro 2020 ticket Czech Rep v England the “Edit” is locked. I want to put all the details of the tickets but edit is blocked. Are we all getting ripped off?

Avrilasked

I just purchased tickets for first State of origin in Townsville on 9 June. Are these tickets legit?

Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.

Did they work Avril? I also purchased some for game 2.

Sarah D.
Sarah D.

Also wondering this as I purchased tickets for game 2

Avril

Hi Sarah, my tickets didn’t work. As soon as I paid for it ($832) I got an email to say it would not be valid at the gate. I didn’t even get my money back. Never using this site again. Have learnt a valuable lesson. For State Of Origin II I’d be using ticketek.

Kelly R.
Kelly R.asked

Why are Viagogo telling us they will not refund State of Origin tickets now that the game has been moved from Melbourne??? Ticketek have advised they will be refunding the money. This should be the case with all tickets for the game.

Nicole K.
Nicole K.asked

I just bought tickets clearly I got scammed with price but I did receive and download etickets that say ticket tek on side should I be worried they won’t work or they legit?

Please help

Madeleine M.asked

how do you get your money back. this is the biggest rip off

Dean C.
Dean C.

I contacted the ombudsman but all that happened was viagogo got back to me, saying only way I can get money back is to resell them, I am going to try the ombudsman again. I've paid nearly $250 per ticket then seen the same tickets in the same stand for $90 on ticketek

Madeleine M.

did you receive the tickets at all

John A.
John A.asked

I just paid double the normal price as didn't realise that i have never gone through Viagogo, can you at least provide me with my seat numbers ? Not happy ! Grr

Zhanae J.
Zhanae J.asked

How many days before I receive the ticket/email that i bought from online viagogo?

Stevii-tahlia M.
Stevii-tahlia M.asked

I have purchased 2 tickets through viagogo for Keith’s urbans 2021 tour for rod lava arena Melbourne in December. I paid $830 for the 2 tickets and email said that tickets will be emailed through a week before concert.
Concerned this is a scam...

Ann W.
Ann W.asked

I am very worried. I bought tickets through viagogo for Don Giovanni opera in Wellington for April next month. I was well into buying them before I realised it was viaggo that I was using. I am so worried that my tickets are not authentic. What can I do to get reassurance ? I bought four tickets. Two are for friends travelling with us. It is one thing for my husband and I to be scammed but so much worse if our friends are victims of fraud also.

Ann K.
Ann K.asked

Why not just send e-tickets? I don't understand why it has to be printed.

rei o.
rei o.asked

I have bought a ticket from Viagogo ( I wish I have checked here first :( ), and received eticket.
I see everyone worried because other person's name printed on the ticket, but my concern is my ticket from Viagogo doesn't have any name on it.

I have bought different date of ticket from "Ticketek" and have my name printed on it. But Viagogo ticket doesn't.

Is there any one who is saying scammed, did it have anyone's name on it? Or no name on it?

Kelly Oakham
Kelly Oakham

I'm very worried. I bought tickets when I was half asleep!! Spent well over the odds for 3 tickets for crappy seats. Worried that we might not even get in with them.

Ian H.
Ian H.

Just been to Perth Queen concert and the Viagogo purchased tickets worked fine. Yes we all paid too much for the tickets and we will be more careful next time. Enjoy the concert.
Ian

Geraldine H.asked

I just bought a ticket on Viagogo Queen concert for this Wednesday in Melbourne. Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. It does have someone else’s name on the top right hand side, presume this must be the on seller. I did note a sign came up which said choose mobile ticket delivery to have tickets sent directly to your phone. I didn’t press as I felt the site was being scammed. Fingers crossed all will be well.

Sarah Rose
Sarah Rose

I'm in the same situation as you. Fingers crossed that we get in!

Courtney  Hyland
Courtney Hyland

I’m in the same situation what name does it say on yours? Hope we all get in

Geraldine H.

Rob Gerrard is the name. Hope we haven’t all got the same ticket! I am in section 28

Angela K.asked

Im very annoyed that in April 2019 I paid Viagogo over $400 for two tickets to Queen & Adam Lambert for Feb 2020 concert. However, I just received the original tickets which have a value of $103 each and they are labelled as Ticketek tickets. Grrr! Not happy!

MLP52
MLP52

We paid $500 and haven't even received our tickets. Not happy

Neil
Neil

Same here, printed tickets showed tickets were from Ticketek with original price of $109, paid Viagogo $225 per ticket. Guess I'll be seeing you guys at the concert tonight at ANZ Stadium, might even end up sitting next to each other... if we manage to get in, fingers crossed. Lesson learned... never buy from Viagogo!

Angela K.

The thing is Viagogo are on a win-win! They get money for jam! Our tickets are in the “nosebleeds” section and cost the same as ones up close to the stage!!

Sandie S.asked

I printed my ticket out and there is no name on the ticket. Is this a problem?

melissa
melissa

my tickets have other peoples names on them?
i googled names
dont; exit?

Puspa W.
Puspa W.

And than what happen? I got the same situation here, plrase help what to do

Sandie S.

Actually there was a name on them in the top right hand side but one wouldn't recognise it as a name as such, I thought it was a code!
Anyway got into concert, seats were crap too far back so vision was terrible. Also the price printed on the tickets were half of what I paid!. So tickets scanned OK to get in but never again will I buy tickets through Viagogo.

Lou
Louasked

Bought a weekend ticket from viagogo for Awakenings. I’ve been sent an e-ticket to print but now worrying it’s not ligit as seemed a good price compared to others on there. Do you think it’s likely I’ve been scammed?

Jen B.
Jen B.asked

Has anyone ever bought tickets from Viago go and received tickets successfully?? My son bought him and I each a ticket last night and spent over $500 . I am now researching online and Not liking the 0 and 1 star reviews I am seeing and than I just went on Fenway parks website in Boston mass and their site says tickets are sold out. I also called viago go and spoke to someone that spoke very little English and he was very hard to understand and told me no we can’t have our money back and that our tickets would be here by August 18 and the show is the 25th ! Please someone help and hopefully give me good news otherwise hoping I can bring my son to his bank and somehow cancel this transaction as I think we have been scammed

Kim
Kim

We have bought tickets several times off this company an never had a problem. Have seen every concert without any issues.

Hayden M.
Hayden M.

Ours were from "Deacon Frost", for those who don't know, that's the villian from the 'Blade' movies. Also, the wife checked when she arrived and the tickets were indeed invalid.

Pamela D
Pamela Dasked

I have Queen tickets for Sydney2020. How do I find out if they are real?

Tahlula Sydney
Tahlula Sydney

If you bought from these criminals you have to turn up to the venue and wait in line to be told if your tickets scan. Get there early so as soon as they open you are in line. Then they let VIPS in first so you have to wait for all of them to go in (about 2 hours) before the venue can tell you if your tickets are genuine.....they will hand out letters at the venue to all those who have been scammed by Viagogo so they can try and get a charge back on their credit cards or whatever. I wish you the best. If you are rejected contact the criminals Viagogo in writing; make a report to the ACCC, Dept of Fair Trading which does not take long and first and foremost request a chargeback from your credit card provider asap. It needs to be within 60 days of the transaction for Mastercard I am told. You will not know if you have been scammed until the event. I was scammed on Elton John tickets for tonight's show - along with so many others. Best of luck everyone.

Kaz P.
Kaz P.

Tahlula I bought my tickets for Elton John way back in February last year. $500 return tickets to get there... and in same boat ... I won’t know if they are real till there. Feel so stupid

Lorelle P.asked

Purchased Elton John tickets for hanging rock on 25th January 2020 on Viagogo. Hearing a lot of stories about validity of tickets. Have rang Ticketmaster they have wiped their hands so how do I make sure I will be able to get into show

Ssk
Ssk

Whats their number (the Australian one) i might have a word about my Queen ticket too

MrsG
MrsG

I bought Elton John tickets for last nights concert in Sydney. Purchased them last February, received tickets in October, had no problems getting in. Had someone elses names on both tickets still no issue. Great concert