Viagogo

1.2 from 2,957 reviews

550 questions from our users

Peter N.

Peter N.asked

I am waiting for the refund of Kiss tickets in Adelaide. I got an email saying I have to re enter as default payment method and sooner I do that the sooner I get paid. Did that a few days ago and still nothing. Anyone else anything similar or having trouble getting their refunds.

Catherine P
Catherine P

I am in the same boat. Did the exact same as yourself and still nothing. It says it was process on the 16/11 but nothing has been refunded.

Ali B

Ali Basked

Hi all. So I am also a victim of Viagogo. Paid a fortune for U2 tickets for Friday 22nd and havent received them yet. By the sounds of things ill get really poor tickets - should I reject them? If I use them does that not invalidate any claim I would have?

Mike19

Use them, go to the concert, if you can, go to General Admission on the floor and enjoy the concert. Just lessons learnt I guess. You might (Might) get lucky and have a great time. - Good luck.

Steve
Steve

Ali, we bought tickets for the Melbourne show, received the tickets 2 days before. Got in, got the seats we paid for and it was awesome! You will have a great time, stop stressing mate.

Tim D.

Tim D.asked

may karma rain down on you forever

Mike19

No Tim D. (Perhaps a Viagogo employee) karma has rained on you... keep posting and enjoy the rain.

Rodney B.

Rodney B.asked

Kiss Concert has been cancelled on there what you call web page states when confirmation comes through refunds will begin? Funny how ticket text and other sites have beginning there refunds when it was confirmed? Can anyone help is there an email so i can ask when i get my refund?

Jakeasked

Has anyone received their tickets for U2 in Melbourne yet, we have to travel booked accommodation and still have not received.
Really stressing out that we are not going to get them

mark
mark

We havent got ours yet same have booked a room in town as well heres hoping we both do get them mate

Wellinton Ramos
Wellinton Ramos

I've received an email from TicketMaster a couple of minutes ago regarding my tickets. That's pretty odd, as I purchased it from Viagogo. Has anyone got the same?

Jake

I received email finally with tickets to download which were from ticketmaster, I will never ever buy tickets again from Viagogo

Kali A.

Kali A.asked

Has anyone one brought rnb Friday tickets from these guys this year and has anyone had any luck

Dean
Dean

I brought Metallica tickets with the concert being cancelled cant get in contact with them to get the money back. Did more homework and found they are ripping people off everywhere

Fiona

Fionaasked

Has anyone received the email from Viagogo to say that tickets have been transferred to your email address but you don't have the actual email? And the link to their 'contact us' doesn't work the website just freezes which is not surprising reading these reviews...

feather
feather

When I didnt receive tickets, I emailed them ( the only way to contact them) , twice, with no response. Lost $132 for a ticket that cost $70 through another site. I have lodged a complaint with ACCC. Sorry for the bad news!

Steve c
Steve c

I cant download my tickets i will never use or recommend viagogo again

Brooke

Brookeasked

Has anyone brought spilt milk tickets off this website for ballarat and have they received them yet? Its less then a month away and telling me the tickets will be there to download once released

NBA

I have purchased off this website for NBA tickets and never received them :(
DO NOT USE.... There are other sites that are trustworthy.
If you have already purchased - make sure you keep contacting them until you get a response. In reality, tickets should come through a couple of days after payment.
My friend purchased through these guys before reading the reviews. Luckily the tickets came through but not until 6 months after payment which was 1 day before the concert!!!!
I hope this helps.

Cameron R.

Cameron R.asked

I wont my refund from viagogo for Metallica tickets for Brisbane I cant get onto anyone there full of crap ripped off again

NBA

You won't get any help from them, trust me. They are thieves and liars. Email is the only way unless THEY call you - I tried calling them back and their number is an invalid number! This is the number they called me of -
03 8652 1765 - try it. I was lucky enough to have paid through PAYPAL - and they rang to ask me to cancel the PAYPAL claim - HAHA.

Susan

Susanasked

My elderly mother bought U2 tickets for November 2019 in Sydney for my disabled brother. The order has a section but no seat number. It also says they will be posted from the Netherlands. She paid over $600 for 2 tickets. Has she been ripped off? Supposing the tickets actually arrive in the mail, will they be allowed in the venue?

Darron64

Unfortunately there is no way that you will know if the tickets are valid until they are scanned at the door. Tickets sent from the Netherlands sounds completely absurd to me. Official tickets were sold by Ticketmaster and were available to pick up at local outlets, or were sent to you as a ticket on your mobile phone. The cheapest seats to the concert are about $50. If the section area on your tickets is something like 717, 720, 604 or 603, these tickets are worth less than $100 each. $600 for two tickets is very expensive and a rip off, and if the tickets are valid you are probably in the back row. I'm sorry to give you the bad news but unfortunately this is the experience of buying things from Viagogo.

Jill C.
Jill C.

I have an official ticket (through Ticketek) and this is the information I have- GA tickets are the only ones which will be admitted via phone tickets, all seats should have a number and you will have been sent them by now as they went out in June I believe you will be e-mailed with the gate number, Red Zone tickets are not sent out it is ID and the credit card you paid for it with on the day. These pieces of excrement are criminals!!

Jason R.
Jason R.

I have also bought two tickets for U2 in Brisbane and I paid $521.18 and I still cannot download the tickets or get intouch with them either so now I am getting very paranoid that I won't be able to go. I also just found out 2 days ago that I could still get tickets from Ticketmaster for much cheaper. I sure am hoping for the best. I sure would love to be able to meet whoever is doing these scams and teach them a lesson.

Martin B.

Martin B.asked

Is Metallica and Viagogo in cohorts with each other to benefit from peoples love of music?

Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Not to my knowledge

djellis69
djellis69

Not to my knowledge either. The rip-off is from viagogo only.

Dallas S.asked

Can anyone locate any contact info to request a Metalica ticket refund through Viagogo?
I keep going in circles on the website

Dylan W.
Dylan W.

there is a FB group they might be able to help ... Victim Of Viagogo #VofV - Australia & New Zealand try emailing them on customerservice@orders.viagogo.com get the ball started

Dallas S.

I did receive an email today from Viagogo to state they would be refunding the full cost
Fingers crossed

Jo V.
Jo V.

I got the same email 7 days ago that stated full refund would take ‘ a couple of days’. I’m starting to wonder

G.ellis

G.ellisasked

How to go about getting refund for Metallica tickets?

Monica M

Monica Masked

How do I get my tickets for Metallica Brisbane refunded. Concert has now been cancelled. My daughter brought tickets through Ticketek and they have already notified her that money will be returned to her account within the next 7 days. I hope your company is just as trustworthy. Look forward to your reply.
Thanks, Monica.

Darron64

Monica, you need to direct your query to Viagogo on their website, not through here as they are not on Product Review and don't respond to questions.

Kyle Lasked

As the upcoming Metallica concert is cancelled, how do we go about getting refunds?

Nothappyjan
Nothappyjan

Only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster will be refunded

Kyle L

The website says if a concert is cancelled tickets will be refunded.

Marty P.
Marty P.

You can get a refund for cancelled shows through Viagogo directly, but not for postponed shows. Currently viagogo considers the tour postponed so not offering refunds.

michael d

michael dasked

are viagogo going to refund tickets to metallica Australia shows

Jackie M.
Jackie M.

I bought a Metallica ticket back in March through viagogo as well. Considering I have only just heard of the cancellation or “postponement” today I’m not overly concerned atm. Viagogo website says if the concert is cancelled they will refund the ticket price. If postponed the ticket you hold is “usually” valid for the new concert date. “Usually” isn’t good enough. That is a vague answer and I will be asking for a refund regardless. Keep an eye on your account and hopefully there will be an update within the week.

Cheryl
Cheryl

Really hope that i get refunded... i mean they have to right? 2 tickets 400+ dollars ,,,

Purejika C.
Purejika C.

I bought a Metallica ticket back in March through viagogo as well. 1,300AUD$ I hope we get money back. But my husband he tell me viagogo is scam.!!! How we can get the refund?

Harley

Harleyasked

As an unfortunate scammed customer of Viagogo, I know how it feels to be conned out of money.

Can anybody here actually tell me whether they got a refund in the end? Did they complain to the ACCC and actually get somewhere?

freddie

freddieasked

Hey everyone. I bought 3 tickets through viagogo for Metallica in Syd. I can live with the fact that I paid way more than I should've, however I'm just a little worried that the tickets may be invalid. Has anyone had an experience of an invalid ticket?

Tony L.
Tony L.

Our tickets to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo booked eight months in advance were invalid when I arrived at the venue. Fortunately there was an organiser guy who took pity on us and found seats. If I were you I would check with the venue itself to see if your tickets are acceptable.

RunnerSA
RunnerSA

My daughter bought tickets and was worried about them being invalid. Tickets were issued through ticketek, so just went to them to confirm they were “real” and had not been cancelled or re-issued. Lucky, at the time I checked they hadn’t been. Concert is this week, so will check again later in the week...

Nooshin N.

Nooshin N.asked

I bought our Metallica concert ticket via viagogo and the e tickets which sent to my mail have ticketmaster logo on them .
Are we allowed to enter the concert?

Keith
Keith

I ended up getting e=tickets ex Ticketek with different name on them read reviews to get into event early as they might resell several time first in best dressed, ended paying double as the charged in USD without advising, Just a bunch of crooks who obviously have a totally dishonest culture. To the CEO of Viagogo could be a good business if they were honest and not a bunch thieves. Greed and dishonesty has no bounds.
Good Luck

Darron64

I bought my tickets through the official seller Ticketmaster. Just yesterday I received an email from them that said the tickets aren't available to be printed off until 30 September. I don't know if this just applies to my platinum tickets though. So I'm surprised to hear that some people apparently already have tickets.

rockmum
rockmum

Did the money come out ur credit card ? I don’t think mine come out and I thought that’s Cos of delay on tickets

buddhi g.asked

Anyone else got their Metallica Melb tix through these guys?? :( :(

Darron64

No I bought mine through Ticketmaster. I bought platinum seat tickets and I have been told by Ticketmaster that I can only collect from the box office at the venue. They cannot be printed off or picked up beforehand. They are very good seats and cost $571.43 each. The booking fee was $4.95. I hope you didn't get ripped off too much with that scalping garbage Viagogo and I hope you are able to get in. Most people pay a ridiculous amount of money for tickets and then find they are in the back row. Just don't ever use them again or any other unofficial ticket sellers again either.

buddhi g.

Thanks Darron64 paid $955 for 3x tickets..given the circumstances I just wanna get in even with back row seats!..never again!!