Viagogo

Viagogo Questions & Answers (page 2 of 29)

1.3 from 3,090 reviews

575 questions from our users

Tones

Tonesasked

I bought tickets to Elton John for Thursday night... downloaded them and they have someone else's name on them???
Has anyone else had this happen and have successfully used their tickets?

Alan.m
Alan.m

Same happened to me and my ticket turned out to be fake.

Mandy Stone

Mandy Stoneasked

is viagogo legit

Tom Dobrzanski
Tom Dobrzanski

Seems it perfectly is :) Went to the concert yesterday...perhaps a wee bit nervous when my tickets were scanned but all was absolutely fine.

Jill T
Jill T

Did yours have someone elses name on it?

Barko67
Barko67

Tom Dobrzanski did they have someone else's name on them?

Chris

Chrisasked

I have also accidentally bought drastically overpriced tickets for my wife and her mum to see Elton John, are the tickets likely to be honoured at the gate? Is there any risk that they won't get in?

Nick
Nick

Complain to the ACCC. Viagogo need to gogo

displayname
displayname

I will find out tonight if the tickets will be honored at the gate

teresebaldwin

teresebaldwinasked

Still waiting for refund of kiss - Sydney tickets , just how long do i have to wait for any correspondence ?? Or what can I do to do speed it up ?

Anje D.
Anje D.

Im waiting for a refund to melb concert...today viagogo told me that I wouldnt receive a refund....so angry

teresebaldwin

teresebaldwinasked

Where is my refund now 2 weeks since cancellation of concert & still nothing not even an email ???????

Peter N.asked

I am waiting for the refund of Kiss tickets in Adelaide. I got an email saying I have to re enter as default payment method and sooner I do that the sooner I get paid. Did that a few days ago and still nothing. Anyone else anything similar or having trouble getting their refunds.

Catherine P
Catherine P

I am in the same boat. Did the exact same as yourself and still nothing. It says it was process on the 16/11 but nothing has been refunded.

Peter N.

I just received my refund. I am very happy and relieved to have gotten it as i had 4 tickets and they were expensive ones. Because there is no way of contacting them, not even an email, i just felt so helpless and to have that amount of money just out there and no control whatsoever was very scary. I will never use them again as late in delivering the tickets, about 250% dearer than i could have got them if quicker when originally went on sale by the actual ticket provider. It was an experience i will never go through again.

Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Still no refund from viagogo for my kiss concert in Adelaide so angry right now

Ali B

Ali Basked

Hi all. So I am also a victim of Viagogo. Paid a fortune for U2 tickets for Friday 22nd and havent received them yet. By the sounds of things ill get really poor tickets - should I reject them? If I use them does that not invalidate any claim I would have?

Mike19

Use them, go to the concert, if you can, go to General Admission on the floor and enjoy the concert. Just lessons learnt I guess. You might (Might) get lucky and have a great time. - Good luck.

Steve
Steve

Ali, we bought tickets for the Melbourne show, received the tickets 2 days before. Got in, got the seats we paid for and it was awesome! You will have a great time, stop stressing mate.

kelli h.
kelli h.

Hi i got electronic tickets to u2 and printed them out bit worried wont get in and flying a long way..so you got in should i risk flying down tomoz

Tim D.

Tim D.asked

may karma rain down on you forever

Mike19

No Tim D. (Perhaps a Viagogo employee) karma has rained on you... keep posting and enjoy the rain.

Rodney B.

Rodney B.asked

Kiss Concert has been cancelled on there what you call web page states when confirmation comes through refunds will begin? Funny how ticket text and other sites have beginning there refunds when it was confirmed? Can anyone help is there an email so i can ask when i get my refund?

Jakeasked

Has anyone received their tickets for U2 in Melbourne yet, we have to travel booked accommodation and still have not received.
Really stressing out that we are not going to get them

mark
mark

We havent got ours yet same have booked a room in town as well heres hoping we both do get them mate

Wellinton Ramos
Wellinton Ramos

I've received an email from TicketMaster a couple of minutes ago regarding my tickets. That's pretty odd, as I purchased it from Viagogo. Has anyone got the same?

Jake

I received email finally with tickets to download which were from ticketmaster, I will never ever buy tickets again from Viagogo

Kali A.

Kali A.asked

Has anyone one brought rnb Friday tickets from these guys this year and has anyone had any luck

Dean
Dean

I brought Metallica tickets with the concert being cancelled cant get in contact with them to get the money back. Did more homework and found they are ripping people off everywhere

Fiona

Fionaasked

Has anyone received the email from Viagogo to say that tickets have been transferred to your email address but you don't have the actual email? And the link to their 'contact us' doesn't work the website just freezes which is not surprising reading these reviews...

feather
feather

When I didnt receive tickets, I emailed them ( the only way to contact them) , twice, with no response. Lost $132 for a ticket that cost $70 through another site. I have lodged a complaint with ACCC. Sorry for the bad news!

Steve c
Steve c

I cant download my tickets i will never use or recommend viagogo again

Brooke

Brookeasked

Has anyone brought spilt milk tickets off this website for ballarat and have they received them yet? Its less then a month away and telling me the tickets will be there to download once released

NBA

I have purchased off this website for NBA tickets and never received them :(
DO NOT USE.... There are other sites that are trustworthy.
If you have already purchased - make sure you keep contacting them until you get a response. In reality, tickets should come through a couple of days after payment.
My friend purchased through these guys before reading the reviews. Luckily the tickets came through but not until 6 months after payment which was 1 day before the concert!!!!
I hope this helps.

Cameron R.

Cameron R.asked

I wont my refund from viagogo for Metallica tickets for Brisbane I cant get onto anyone there full of crap ripped off again

NBA

You won't get any help from them, trust me. They are thieves and liars. Email is the only way unless THEY call you - I tried calling them back and their number is an invalid number! This is the number they called me of -
03 8652 1765 - try it. I was lucky enough to have paid through PAYPAL - and they rang to ask me to cancel the PAYPAL claim - HAHA.

Susan

Susanasked

My elderly mother bought U2 tickets for November 2019 in Sydney for my disabled brother. The order has a section but no seat number. It also says they will be posted from the Netherlands. She paid over $600 for 2 tickets. Has she been ripped off? Supposing the tickets actually arrive in the mail, will they be allowed in the venue?

Darron64

Unfortunately there is no way that you will know if the tickets are valid until they are scanned at the door. Tickets sent from the Netherlands sounds completely absurd to me. Official tickets were sold by Ticketmaster and were available to pick up at local outlets, or were sent to you as a ticket on your mobile phone. The cheapest seats to the concert are about $50. If the section area on your tickets is something like 717, 720, 604 or 603, these tickets are worth less than $100 each. $600 for two tickets is very expensive and a rip off, and if the tickets are valid you are probably in the back row. I'm sorry to give you the bad news but unfortunately this is the experience of buying things from Viagogo.

Jill C.
Jill C.

I have an official ticket (through Ticketek) and this is the information I have- GA tickets are the only ones which will be admitted via phone tickets, all seats should have a number and you will have been sent them by now as they went out in June I believe you will be e-mailed with the gate number, Red Zone tickets are not sent out it is ID and the credit card you paid for it with on the day. These pieces of excrement are criminals!!

Jason R.
Jason R.

I have also bought two tickets for U2 in Brisbane and I paid $521.18 and I still cannot download the tickets or get intouch with them either so now I am getting very paranoid that I won't be able to go. I also just found out 2 days ago that I could still get tickets from Ticketmaster for much cheaper. I sure am hoping for the best. I sure would love to be able to meet whoever is doing these scams and teach them a lesson.

Martin B.

Martin B.asked

Is Metallica and Viagogo in cohorts with each other to benefit from peoples love of music?

Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Not to my knowledge

djellis69
djellis69

Not to my knowledge either. The rip-off is from viagogo only.

Dallas S.asked

Can anyone locate any contact info to request a Metalica ticket refund through Viagogo?
I keep going in circles on the website

Dylan W.
Dylan W.

there is a FB group they might be able to help ... Victim Of Viagogo #VofV - Australia & New Zealand try emailing them on customerservice@orders.viagogo.com get the ball started

Dallas S.

I did receive an email today from Viagogo to state they would be refunding the full cost
Fingers crossed

Jo V.
Jo V.

I got the same email 7 days ago that stated full refund would take ‘ a couple of days’. I’m starting to wonder

G.ellis

G.ellisasked

How to go about getting refund for Metallica tickets?

Monica M

Monica Masked

How do I get my tickets for Metallica Brisbane refunded. Concert has now been cancelled. My daughter brought tickets through Ticketek and they have already notified her that money will be returned to her account within the next 7 days. I hope your company is just as trustworthy. Look forward to your reply.
Thanks, Monica.

Darron64

Monica, you need to direct your query to Viagogo on their website, not through here as they are not on Product Review and don't respond to questions.

Kyle Lasked

As the upcoming Metallica concert is cancelled, how do we go about getting refunds?

Nothappyjan
Nothappyjan

Only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster will be refunded

Kyle L

The website says if a concert is cancelled tickets will be refunded.

Marty P.
Marty P.

You can get a refund for cancelled shows through Viagogo directly, but not for postponed shows. Currently viagogo considers the tour postponed so not offering refunds.