Viagogo

Viagogo (page 2 of 148)

1.2 from 2,955 reviews

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,685

Mandie

MandieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tickets were fine

I stressed for months after buying tickets through Viagogo not realising they were a reselling agent and after reading all the negative reviews. Yes I paid more than I should have..BUT the tickets arrived weeks before the show, they worked fine on the day, and the seats were excellent. I wouldn't go through the stress of booking through them again, but felt the need to put up something positive to give people hope that not all tickets are fake. I may be an exception or one of the lucky ones, but they were fine.

Not so bad :)

I accidentally booked tickets through viagogo thinking they were the official ticket seller, they were very late to arrive, three days before the gig!! Which caused great anxiety, I communicated with viagogo through their Question page many times and received answers each time, they also rang twice from Switzerland! Customer service was very good, I printed the tickets and was nervous they wouldnt work because of all the negative publicity but they were fine on the day :) I would not choose to use again if tickets were available from an official source but was generally happy with the service :)

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers

Brought tickets to Metallica which was cancelled. No refund provided and no way to contact them. Will be sending onto consumer affairs stay away ! They are clearly dodgy rip off

Bad bad bad

I want my money back. Got cheated $300 last year for a Sam Smith concert. Dont trust this website, it should be taken down already! Unbelievable and selfish. RATE IT 0 STARS

Gusti-aju A.

Gusti-aju A.South East Queensland, QLD

BUYER BEWARE!

Same story as Stephanie and Sharon, but Brisbane. I desperately want to know if you guys ever got your tickets (albeit incredibly overpriced) , and if the tickets were honoured at the event?
Best case scenario tickets don't show, we have recourse to claim for refund.. and buy much cheaper legit tickets as my boys still want to go to U2 concert in 3 days!

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WHAT A SCAM. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I purchased two u2 tickets for upcoming show in Melbourne next week and still have not received. I want a refund and I have no way of contacting them. I tried calling the phone number listed on their website and noone answered. I WANT A REFUND. I will never purchase from this company again.

Sharon

SharonSouth Australia

Not happy

Cannot get in touch with anyone every number they have on their website is uncontactable . what a joke Will never waste my time in this site again. Would like someone to call back so I can claim the money they have taken. Wish I read previous reviews before using this site.

dont do it

could not download tickets there was no link in email will never use viagogo again.if i knew how hard it was going to be i would never used in the first place

feather

featherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fifty Shades of Ethnic...Brisbane Nov 19

I don't know if this even worth writing....does it bring these guys to account. Anyway, hopefully, this will make other people aware....do not use Viagogo. Booked the ticket in July to see the show in November. Right from get-go, it didn't feel right, no reference number...no print off of ticket. Down the track the website said that the tickets would be mailed closer to the performance date. Last week, no sign of ticket...emailed to ask ...no response... the website does not give you a contact number or face to face contact. Okay, hope this goes out to the ether to warn off other people. My son, disabled and quirky, has been looking forward to this concert since July. Does anyone know where this organisation lives?

RIPPED OFF

I pre purchased tickets to U2 and paid $571.20 in June 2019. Thought I'd booked amazing front row sitting tickets. Received the receipt that did not identify where the tickets were. Still 3 wks out no tickets so called to be told I'm General Admission. Tickets for GA range from $75 to $125. I'm going with my mum who can't walk or stand up. Made enquiries and spoke with someone difficult to understand english who was not helpful and advised us to sell on their website and sent a link to do so. Feeling so disappointed, now can't attend and can't sell for the price I paid! Rip offs.

Karen

KarenVictoria

Disgusting rip off

I purchased tickets to Elton John concert these have the value of $125 dollars per ticket, I was charged $817.60 for 3 of these tickets. I cannot believe how greedy and unethical your business is . Shameful. Unfortunately I am not alone and I will definitely not be recommending your site to anyone.

NBA

NBANorth Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE... EVER!!!

gerda maeder

gerda maederHunter Region, NSW

never again

It is now 3 days before the event in New York and I still haven't heard about the tickets. That's not easy when you are in Australia and have planned your week inNY. It confirms friends' comments to not use this website to order tickets. I learned!

guns and roses mexico

Kerrie

KerrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Viagogo False product.

Do not use this company!!! Under any circumstances. No tickets received yet the money was taken immediately. False product information provided. No tickets given. Unable to get refund. Warning do not use this company.No stars for you Viagogo. Zero out of 10

Anthony Emma_Messina

Anthony Emma_MessinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM!! DO NOT USE

Scam site, sells tickets they do not have have and they are double the price. They do not provide tickets at sale purchase. Money deducted from your card is more than the Sale purchase on inv. All reviews state scam site they are a scam site do not use they do not sell honour tickets. Purchased lenny kravitz tickets almost triple the price, thought they were the official seller they are not! Do not buy ultimate scam. Did not receive tickets with payment. All reviews state scam site. Reported to Facebook and ACORN.

michelle

michelleVictoria

DONT USE THEM

I would prefer to give them a minus star, but to write a review it requires you rate them from a 1 to 5 . We were charged double for tickets purchased on Viagogo compared to people sitting next to us , they rip you off with made up fees . DONT USE THEM

No refund on Metallica tickets

I received an email from Viagogo stating that cancelled Metallica Tickets I purchased would be refunded in full. Three weeks later, surprise surprise still waiting. What a scam Viagogo is.

Phil

PhilQueensland

If I could give less the 1 I would

1- Overpriced scalped tickets some how legally sold on the web and lack of information on what you are actually getting
2- If your event is cancelled and you received the actual ticket good luck getting a refund. They give all time to send it back half way across the world. Then you have to rely on the original scalper to give the money back
3 - This is the worst and the reason for my review
Trying to contact Viagogo is impossible , a series of dead end pre empted questions to follow with no results to email or anything

lesson learned Ill NEVER buy from this site and I highly recommend you don't either

You have been warned.

JESS

JESSSydney, NSW

Ripoff

Well, I didn't realize I was getting ripped off until I received message that Metallica concert was cancelled and money was to be refunded. When I checked my acct I was deposited $893. I was pretty certain my ticket purchased was around $160 and I bought 4. Anyway, I contacted Viagogo and found out there was a whopping booking fee of $200! I did not see that when I clicked on PAY. Well, all I can say is Im glad the concert cancelled nd I got all my money back!!

Ali B

Ali Basked

Hi all. So I am also a victim of Viagogo. Paid a fortune for U2 tickets for Friday 22nd and havent received them yet. By the sounds of things ill get really poor tickets - should I reject them? If I use them does that not invalidate any claim I would have?

Mike19

Use them, go to the concert, if you can, go to General Admission on the floor and enjoy the concert. Just lessons learnt I guess. You might (Might) get lucky and have a great time. - Good luck.

Steve
Steve

Ali, we bought tickets for the Melbourne show, received the tickets 2 days before. Got in, got the seats we paid for and it was awesome! You will have a great time, stop stressing mate.

Tim D.

Tim D.asked

may karma rain down on you forever

Mike19

No Tim D. (Perhaps a Viagogo employee) karma has rained on you... keep posting and enjoy the rain.

Rodney B.

Rodney B.asked

Kiss Concert has been cancelled on there what you call web page states when confirmation comes through refunds will begin? Funny how ticket text and other sites have beginning there refunds when it was confirmed? Can anyone help is there an email so i can ask when i get my refund?

CategoryServices