Viagogo

1.3

3,086 reviews

ekraysonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scum!

Do not buy tickets from Viagogo. They charge a fortune in fees. I bought two tickets recently that came to $530+, and when I printed the tickets out they still had the competitors name on them and were only $139 each! I thought this was illegal in Australia. Absolute scum.

ekrayson

I also forgot to mention, when I was alerted by a friend that Viagogo were dodgy, I tried to call the number included in all their correspondence. 'Please check number before calling again.'

Graham

GrahamRichmond-Tweed, NSW

this company is a rort

we purchased two tickets to Elton john sunshine coast event only to be told that viagogo was an unapproved seller and the tickets could not be recognised. preventing entry. local police say they have had so many complaints they wish the place was closed down.

Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Elton John Sunshine Coast

Purchased 2 tickets 2 weeks prior to Elton John concert for $244 aud after purchase read reviews. I actually saved tickets were purchased originally for $199 each ..Everyone I spoke to said I had made a huge mistake by using Viagogo I remained optimistic and yay great seats no problems concert was awesome Thank you Viagogo

MissMarie

MissMarieSouth West, WA

Biggest scam out

Avoid this company like a cup of carona virus!
They hide so many fees and charges. Give you 24hours to respond to an email sent from a address that gets directed to spam and then charge you $75 for not replying in 24 hours!
literally the most disgusting behavior by a company, terrible customer service and basically just a scam with a ABN.
Do not give them your business

Sylvia

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

HUGE RIP OFF

My husband purchased Diamond tickets for Elton Johns Sunshine Coast concert for $672.74. Received tickets at $139 each for seats in the further most area from the stage! Gutted and ripped off.

Paul Rheinberger

Paul RheinbergerWarnervale

CAN’T BE TRUSTED

My Daughter recently booked 2 tickets to attend Elton John Concert in Coffs Harbour on Wednesday, 26.2.2020.
Received numerous emails promising tickets would be received in due course.
Just days prior to concert, tickets emailed to my Daughter, this was followed by further emails saying the tickets would be replaced with better tickets.
Needless to say alternate tickets never received. Daughter drive some 4 hours to concert to be advised tickets were invalid and was refused entry to concert.
Complete SCAM, only use reputable ticket sellers and give this company the flick.

No stars. Viagogo- total scam

I didn’t know that I bought my tickets through viagogo, during the process they didn’t show the fees cost. I found out the cost of the tickets was A$139 and they sold me for A$182.45 plus all the hiding fees. I will never use them again.

Cheryl

CherylMid North Coast, NSW

Expensive I am an idiot.

I was concerned about my tickets because of media coverage stating that they could be fake. When I received the tickets they had a different name and cost on them. I emailed Viagogo and received an answer with a whole lot of explanation about the difference, As I foolishly took this as true we went to the concert. We were let in. Our seating was with everyone that had paid $199 (the price on my ticket) I had paid $304 believing that these were good seats. Oh no down the back we were. Lucky there was a big screen. Never buy tickets through this mob again

Abandon hope, all ye who enter

Please do not make the same mistake I did.

Please do not support Viagogo.

Do not give them your money.

You can expect to pay 4x retail without realising you aren't purchasing from an authorised seller. You will not be able to get that money back.

Find out how Viagogo compares to other Services

Total Scam, Shut down Viagogo!

Do not use ever. Apparently this is a well-known thing, I didn't know.
Spent $1700!!!!! for 8x Queen=AL tickets last year - got them delivered just before the concert with another name, and $110 written on the ticket. Almost didn't get let in, we were incredibly lucky. Shut these halfwits down.

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Immoral and corrupt service

I bought a ticket for a Sold Out concert for about 4 x more than the actual ticket price, which I did because my partner was so disappointed to miss out... I looked at the site for months and finally caved in and purchased it. The concert is in 2 weeks time, and now the same ticket is $90 when I paid $263. I made a complaint to their customer service team, and all they do is send patronising responses back. I will never use this site again, and it should be shut down.

GreenEms

GreenEmsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer beware!

Please don’t buy from this company. They sell overpriced and sometimes fake tickets to events. Spent $530 on two $99.00 tickets to Queen: the Rhapsody Tour that were very far away, we couldn’t make out anyone on stage. Luckily our tickets were legit however; the stadium where the event is being held doesn’t take any responsibility for fake tickets and will not guarantee entry for the event. Left a bad taste in my mouth and a damper on the whole night thinking how much we were overcharged for two *average* tickets. Again you’ve been warned.

rob

robSunshine coast

Elton John concert

Paid over $700 through viagogo for 2 Elton John tickets. Got the tickets today.They appear to be ticketek tickets . The cost on the ticketek tickets is $139 each or $278 for both . So what did viagogo do with the other $500 I paid them??? Scammers. Stay away from this lot.

Liz DV

Liz DVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good seats at good price. First time lucky

Got me concerned when I bought 2 tickets for Rick Astley and A-ha concert at Margaret Court Arena without first reading the reviews first. I thought it was too good to be true getting good seats at a good price, last minute. We were nervous when we scanned our tickets bearing a different name, but everything went on smoothly :-)

Rita

RitaPerth, WA

Buyer Beware - Do Not Use Viagogo!

I purchased tickets to the Michael Buble concert through what I thought was Ticketek. I had logged in, checked the seating availability and booked my tickets. I did not check that the charge went through Viagogo! The end result was that we paid $150 each more than the seats were worth and ended up in the very back row. I feel so stupid and embarrassed for my friend who I had told we had great tickets!
Viagogo is a disreputable group and I encourage everyone not to use them. I have certainly learned a valuable and expensive lesson.
How disappointing that groups like this are allowed to operate and thus trap the unwary!!!!

joe

joeMid West, WA

Queen concert

Good view at the venue. Arrived on time and we’re legit tickets ... sorry thing was that they were way overpriced . The tickets that came were from ticketec and in the end we were priced double for them

Melza

MelzaMid North Coast, NSW

Please Do NOT purchase through Viagogo

8 months ago, I purchased "diamond seating" for Elton John concert at $339.00 per ticket. One week before the event I have received "sapphire seating" valued at $139.00 per seat. Viagogo cover themselves by including as little information as possible in their receipts. They use the term "face value" which basically means you will get what you are given (at an over-inflated price) and not what you think you are paying for. My credit card disputes team told me that they never win dispute transactions against viagogo because they are so clever at covering their tracks. From now on I only ever purchase through a reputable ticket seller.

VIAGOGO TICKETS - Do. Not. Ever. Use

Tickets not delivered

I ordered tickets and paid above face value; this was my choice, obviously. The tickets were never dispatched and Viagogo did not contact me at all either to say they couldn’t get the tickets or to give me notice that I wouldn’t get them. I had to chase them about the non delivery after the event and they did not apologise. I would not trust them again.

Jodee

JodeeGippsland, VIC

Tickets were fake

rei o.

rei o.asked

I have bought a ticket from Viagogo ( I wish I have checked here first :( ), and received eticket.
I see everyone worried because other person's name printed on the ticket, but my concern is my ticket from Viagogo doesn't have any name on it.

I have bought different date of ticket from "Ticketek" and have my name printed on it. But Viagogo ticket doesn't.

Is there any one who is saying scammed, did it have anyone's name on it? Or no name on it?

Kelly Oakham
Kelly Oakham

I'm very worried. I bought tickets when I was half asleep!! Spent well over the odds for 3 tickets for crappy seats. Worried that we might not even get in with them.

Ian H.
Ian H.

Just been to Perth Queen concert and the Viagogo purchased tickets worked fine. Yes we all paid too much for the tickets and we will be more careful next time. Enjoy the concert.
Ian

Geraldine H.asked

I just bought a ticket on Viagogo Queen concert for this Wednesday in Melbourne. Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. It does have someone else’s name on the top right hand side, presume this must be the on seller. I did note a sign came up which said choose mobile ticket delivery to have tickets sent directly to your phone. I didn’t press as I felt the site was being scammed. Fingers crossed all will be well.

Sarah Rose
Sarah Rose

I'm in the same situation as you. Fingers crossed that we get in!

Courtney  Hyland
Courtney Hyland

I’m in the same situation what name does it say on yours? Hope we all get in

Geraldine H.

Rob Gerrard is the name. Hope we haven’t all got the same ticket! I am in section 28

Angela K.asked

Im very annoyed that in April 2019 I paid Viagogo over $400 for two tickets to Queen & Adam Lambert for Feb 2020 concert. However, I just received the original tickets which have a value of $103 each and they are labelled as Ticketek tickets. Grrr! Not happy!

MLP52
MLP52

We paid $500 and haven't even received our tickets. Not happy

Neil
Neil

Same here, printed tickets showed tickets were from Ticketek with original price of $109, paid Viagogo $225 per ticket. Guess I'll be seeing you guys at the concert tonight at ANZ Stadium, might even end up sitting next to each other... if we manage to get in, fingers crossed. Lesson learned... never buy from Viagogo!

Angela K.

The thing is Viagogo are on a win-win! They get money for jam! Our tickets are in the “nosebleeds” section and cost the same as ones up close to the stage!!