Vibrofit Pro

Vibrofit Pro Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:VBF300A
Margaret Wood

My vibrofit machine keeps making a chiming noise, like when it connects to blue tooth?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Margaret, Thank you so much for your question and we are sorry you are facing with the appliance.

May I please ask if you can share with us a short video of the issue + your order to support@froothie.com.au so we can assist you further?

Many thanks in advance for your time and effort and we look forward to hear from you.

Wish you a happy week,

Hello , I sent my video to support@froothie
When should I expect to hear back?
Margaret

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Margaret, Thanks for sending the video.

May we ask which email address you used as we do not see an open email from you.

Awaiting your reply,

Hi Team,
I sent it to support@froothie.com.au
I will try & send again
Margaret

Optimum Appliances   DM

Thanks, Margaret. We see that our support team provided you with further assistance already.

Please stay in touch with them and wish you a happy rest of the week.

Annabel
Annabel

Hi, Is there a reason the frequency of the VibroFit Pro is lower (5-12) than other big brands (eg HyperVibe, Power Plate, and X3 GHAccelerator)? What is the benefit of that range over the 20-40 range? Thanks.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Annabel, It seems there might be some confusion between two different types of hertz (Hz) frequencies.

Firstly, when referring to vibration frequency hertz, the range you mentioned is 5-12 Hz. This typically relates to vibrations or oscillations in various systems.

On the other hand, when discussing the frequency of electricity, such as in the context of the Australian power supply, it is commonly referred to as 50 Hz. In Australia, the electrical grid operates at a voltage of 220-240 volts (V) and a frequency of 50 Hz. It is important to ensure that your electronic devices are compatible with this voltage range (220-240 V) to avoid any potential damage or malfunctions.

If you have any specific concerns or questions regarding hertz frequencies or electrical compatibility, please let us know, and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Judith A.
Judith A.

Where can * find a vibrofit pro in a stire in Newcastle nsw?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Judith, Feel free to visit our website here for the Vibrofit Pro X that is available for immediate dispatch:
external link

Happy shopping and we are here for any additional questions :-)

Much love,

Mari McFarlane

I’ve had a Vibrfit ProX for a couple of years. I am finding it seems to jump to a speed that’s not top sped of 99. I jump off it as it’s scary. Is there anyway to reboot it?? Should have said I love it.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Mari, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us.

Can you please take a video of the issue and send it through to our support team so they can let you know exactly what is happening and what to do?

Please email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Have an amazing day!
Suzanna

Mari McFarlane

Don’t think that will work as I stay in Scotland.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Oh I see. In this case please reach out to support@froothie.co.uk as Froothie UK is a separate company

Angelo G.
Angelo G.

What does er 5 mean?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Angelo, Thanks so much for getting in contact with us.

I have spoken to our Technician and we need some further information please.

It would be best if you could please contact our support team via email at support@froothie.com.au with the following details please.

We will need a photo of the rating label on your unit
When the error 5 appears? Is it when the unit is first switched on? Is it while in use?
Is the unit operational or not working and showing Error 5?

Our support team is awaiting to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Have a lovely day
Hannah

Daniela G.
Daniela G.

What does er 3 mean?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Daniela, I have checked with the technicians however error code 3 is not known. Can you please open a ticket under external link  and send us more information and an image or video would help as well. thank you

Annee J
Annee J

Is there any way to turn off the Vibrofit “welcome” message? I sometimes want to use mine when I have trouble sleeping but the welcome message is really loud.

Richard S.
Richard S.

Annee if you have found out how to do it please type in here regards Richard (Australia)

Reihane R.
Reihane R.

How much is it!?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Reihane, currently the Vibrofit Pro is sold out external link , however we receive a new shipment very soon :) If you want us to notify you just email us to support@froothie.com.au :)

Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.

What's price are the vibrofit pro and how can I order?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Jeanette, unfortunately we are currently sold out of the Vibrofit Pro. However the Vibrofit One is in stock and currently sold for only $249: external link  :)

Lyn W.
Lyn W.

My vibrofit just beeps when turned on, what do you think is wrong

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Lyn, sorry to hear about the issue you are facing. Please open a ticket with our support team here: external link  and they will be able to assist :) Have a great day! Alex

Carol

My Vibrofit Pro has stopped vibrating, the top plate does not move at all. Have emailed support for an answer but no response. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this issue.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Carol, I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with the Vibrofit Pro.
Could you please open a ticket with our support team at external link  providing more details to our Technical Support Team so they can assist you at once?
Best
Alex

Hi Alex,
I have completed a ticket.
Thanks Carol

Leffert H.
Leffert H.

Can this work on 220 volt?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Leffert H, Happy to assist you :)
Yes, the Vibrofit is suitable for 220/240V.
Froothie Team

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Hi vibrofit not working this is G-747370. Any help?

Elly R

Did you forget to turn on the switch on Vibrofit after plugging it in to Electricity, Which I have done myself until the penny dropped as to why it wasn't working.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Jennifer, please also check if the power plug is attached securely. In case it still won't start please open a ticket with our warranty support team so they can assist :) external link

keza
keza

My Vibrofit Pro hasa stopped vibrating, the top plate does not move at all,
Is there anything you can suggest to fix it

Hi Keza, I am so sorry to hear that :(
Could you please email me directly at francois@froothie.com.au or the technical support team at external link  or even call me on 03 8609 2210.
Kindly awaiting your reply so I can resolve the matter ASAP!
Best
Francois

Chabear
Chabear

My Vibrofit pro is making a rattling noise during use What could be the cause and what can I do

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Chabear, to be able for our technicians to look into this it would be great if you can send us a video here:
external link  :)

Irina Dunn
Irina Dunn

Which is the most powerful of your floor vibrating machines?
Patricia

Elly R

Irina Dunn, I wouldn't go past the Vibrofit Pro its amazing and it has so much power.& vibration.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Irina, all our Vibrofit models are great and have these benefits:
Maximising Muscle Contractions

-Tones, Shapes and Burns

-Support Joint Health

-Promotes Circulation and Bone Density

I'd say the VibroFit One is a great choice, especially considering it is currently on sale, however the VibroFit 3D is a top of the line machine which provides some extra benefits. Here is an overview: external link

Here is a breakdown of what the 3D may offer:

The VibroFit 3D offers both Pivotal and Horizontal Vibration. A study published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science has shown the horizontal vibration improves balance and fear of falling in elderly individuals. Horizontal Vibration is also used in hospitals and fitness centers to help elderly improve lower body strength and balance, including Hemiplegic patients (paralysis on one side of the body). Due to the accompanying weight loss effects of vibration training, common diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular illnesses in the elderly may be improved through prolonged use as well.

Please note we also offer an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee :)

Let us know in case you have any additional questions!

Rick D.
Rick D.

Does vibro fit affect your heart?

Elly R

Hi Rick, J had a murmur all my life until I was eighteen when I had a Motorbike accident which cured my murmur and have had no effects whatsoever with the Vibrofit I feel even healthier since being on it everyday and my heart is great.

Lisa
Lisa

Hi, I cant find where there is more info on the product

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Lisa, you can find more info here: external link

Graham A.
Graham A.

Is Vibo Fit recommended for an older person diagnosed with congestive heart failure?

Elly R

No. anybody with heart problems should not go on Vibrofit as it could do more damager to their heart.

Optimum Appliances   DM

As mentioned by Elly, we recommend that anybody with any pre-existing medical condition should contact their doctor first to make sure it is safe to use the Vibrofit. We hope this helps :)

credable2b

Hi my girlfriend has let me have her vibrofit pro while she’s pregnant. She never got the arm straps that go with it an hadn’t got the remote. How do I get any replacement parts for it?

Vibrofit
Vibrofit   DM

Hi credable2b, I am so sorry that these items were missing in your order! Please provide me with your shipping details and I will have them sent to you ASAP.

Any other questions credable2b? My direct email is francois@froothie.com.au, the office phone number is 1300 309 900, any questions please just call or email us (or FB us, IG, Live chat… you can even mail us! ;) We’re here to help :-) )

Francois N.
General Manager at Froothie

credable2b

Thankyou that would be fantastic! I will send email direct with my address thanks again. I absolutely love this machine!!

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives