Vibrofit Pro

Vibrofit Pro Questions & Answers

30 questions from our users

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi, I cant find where there is more info on the product

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Lisa, you can find more info here: https://www.froothie.com.au/store/vibrofit-fitness-plates

Graham A.

Graham A.asked

Is Vibo Fit recommended for an older person diagnosed with congestive heart failure?

Elly R
Elly R

No. anybody with heart problems should not go on Vibrofit as it could do more damager to their heart.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

As mentioned by Elly, we recommend that anybody with any pre-existing medical condition should contact their doctor first to make sure it is safe to use the Vibrofit. We hope this helps :)

credable2basked

Hi my girlfriend has let me have her vibrofit pro while she’s pregnant. She never got the arm straps that go with it an hadn’t got the remote. How do I get any replacement parts for it?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hi credable2b, I am so sorry that these items were missing in your order! Please provide me with your shipping details and I will have them sent to you ASAP.

Any other questions credable2b? My direct email is francois@froothie.com.au, the office phone number is 1300 309 900, any questions please just call or email us (or FB us, IG, Live chat… you can even mail us! ;) We’re here to help :-) )

Francois N.
General Manager at Froothie

credable2b

Thankyou that would be fantastic! I will send email direct with my address thanks again. I absolutely love this machine!!

Tony

Tonyasked

What does the Bluetooth do on a vibrofit pro x??

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hi Tony, with Bluetooth pairing capabilities and remote control operation, the VibroFit Pro-X will be your best workout companion that let helps you get into better shape while listening to your favorite music anytime you want, however, you want to.

Anything else I can help you with Tony? My direct email is francois@froothie.com.au, the office phone number is 1300 309 900, any questions please just call or email us (or FB us, IG, Live chat… you can even mail us! We’re here to help :-) )

Francois N.
General Manager of Froothie

Ashi N R

Ashi N Rasked

hi i was'nt using my machine for some time and now when i switch it on it just makes beeping sound and the screen blinks, how do i solve this?

Lin.e
Lin.e

Take a video of it and send to manufacturer I have not experienced this though will double check
Mine beeps when I turn on with the blue lights push red button on remote turns on blue lights become 10.00 push start on remote away we go I can not answer that question so sorry

Sandra

Sorry I have not experienced this issue.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Ashi, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link - http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will personally assist you to solve this issue. We hope this helps but you can also contact our customer service team via support@froothie.com.au.

Eleni V

Eleni Vasked

Hi there, I just received my pro x, is there something you can email me on what each function is used for?

Sandra

Hi Eleni, I am sorry I do not have any further instructions. I tend to use the mixed program, but you can experiment and find what suits your needs.
Enjoy! :)

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Eleni, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to assist you. We hope this helps :)

Marina

Marinaasked

Hello
What is the amplitude and frequency of this machine? does it use linear or pivotal vibrations?
thanks

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello, thank you for your message. The amplitude of the Vibrofit Pro is 16mm and the vibration frequency is 3 - 8 Hz. The Vibrofit Pro vibrates vertically. The Vibrofit 3D can vibrate both horizontally and vertically. We hope this helps but you can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au if you have any questions :)

Ken

Kenasked

I have my vibrofit for about a month and love it. Today, in the middle of a workout it stopped. On the display it says er -4. I tried tuning it on and off, disconnecting the power and to no avail. Any suggestions? There are no tips or troubleshooting in the manual.

Ken :(

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Ken, thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your Vibrofit Pro. Please contact our technical team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you. You can also contact us directly at support@froothie.com.au. We hope this helps :)

Isabelle
Isabelle

Hi, I am very curious how it has been fixed. Can you explain this to me? The link in the answer I can't open because I'm from the Netherlands.

Stephenasked

Hello,
I received my VibroFit yesterday. After unpacking everything I connected it to the power supply and turned the red on/off switch to on. Immediately the machine started beeping and '--' appeared in the time and speed display. Batteries were inserted into the remote and I attempted to start the machine. I pressed the On button then Start then selected a program - nothing happened. I changed the batteries in the remote but the machine would still not work. I gave up on the remote and attempted to operate manually. I attempted to press the buttons as recommended but nothing happened. I turned the machine off to reset and then turned it back on again but nothing appears to work. I cannot get the machine out of standby mode. I also did not receive a manual explaining the differences between programmes. I only received a small handbook that provided basic operating instructions. Any help?

Ginny
Ginny

We have experienced exactly the same problem. Rang technical support and told to take video and send on to them.
I would have thought there would be a trouble shooting solution to this as it would seem to be a common issue.
Have you resolved your issue and if so how.

Stephen

We have not received a reply as yet!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Stephen, we are sorry that you are having an issue with the Vibrofit Pro. If you have not already done so, can you please contact our technical team via this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you directly. We hope this helps but you can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au.

sannzzaasked

I love the Vibrofit Pro but I can’t turn the volume down on start up. It’s extremely loud and are going to sell it if it can’t be adjusted. Can anyone help please? Cheers a Sandra

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Sandra, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to assist you personally. We hope this helps :)

Drew M
Drew M

Hi, I had the same issue... not sure whether you had it sorted as seen you had the generic response like we did. We have an older version (presumably like you] and I literally wanted to ‘kill’ that annoying US woman screaming in her infomercial voice each time we wanted to use it. Froothie said we had the last model that you couldn’t switch off. So they said for us to return the unit to disconnect the Bluetooth and presumably the speaker. We simply didnt have time to drop this unit off or arrange for packaging and courier - so we decided to open it up and simply find and snip the speaker cable. It’s relativley easy to perform but you will void any warranty claims - we have taken this risk as was pretty simple. You just need to remove all screws around the parimeter of the base and then remove all 4 feet and adjourning alum key screws (6). You’ll see the primary speaker directly inside underneath. Becareful not to remove the whole lid, rather rest it 90 degree angle as it’s still connected to the base. You’ll see the speaker dome located directly in the middle. Snip that bad boy’s speaker wires (you may need to remover speaker in its housing), tape over the cut wire with pvc tape then carefully align and screw everything back in place.... you will still have the beeps of operation but no more cheesy accent bellowing out first thing in the morning. My wife can now use the unit easily in the morning without waking the whole House! Happy days and hope this helps!

sannzza

Thank you so much. It was going to get thrown out otherwise. I am going to get that wire if it’s the last thing I do lol. Thanks again for replying.

Gaye

Gayeasked

How can I find out what the difference programs do? I have followed the link to the online training. It doesn’t have any information. I also did not receive a manual.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Gaye, thank you for your message. There should have been a manual with the product. We can also send you the information about each programme. Can you please email us directly at support@froothie.com.au and we will assist you immediately. We hope this helps :)

JoL

JoLasked

I have had my vibro fit pro for 10 months now, has not given me any trouble till today, went to get on and it powered up as usual I set the program and it stated counting down as if it was working, but it wasn't - no vibration just lights and a count down. I checked the fuse just in case. could there be anything I'm missing?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello JoL, thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear of the issue you have reported. Please contact our technical team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you directly. You can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au. We hope this helps :)

jonree

jonreeasked

I just received my vibrofit pro. There is no explanation of the 10 preset programmes that was in the box??. Any help?

Sue S
Sue S

Hi Jonree, to get the different programmes press the P button on your remote and the no. 1 will light up on the machine, press it again and the no. 2 will come up under it. Continue to press the P button untill all of the 1, 2, 3, 4 lights are lit and you have your 10 programmes. Use whichever suits you. Hope this helps!
Susan

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to email you a copy of the chart detailing the 10 programmes. We hope this helps :)

Janice

Janiceasked

My Vibrofit Pro has lost power to the Display panel and machine will not operate. The light under the turn on switch has power but it's not going to the display. It also makes a ticking sound like a clock, but no action happening.
Please advise. Kind REgards Janice

Shazza

I suggest that you contact customer service regarding this, depending how long you have had the machine it may be under warranty.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Janice, we are sorry to hear about the issue you have with your Vibrofit Pro plate. Please contact our technical support team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will assist you immediately. We hope this helps :)

Roy

Royasked

Could someone with a knee replacement use this without adverse effects?"

Shazza

It is highly recommended that you seek advice from your medical practitioner in this regard as it may not be suitable.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Roy, thank you for your message. As mentioned by Shazza, we recommend that anybody with any pre-existing medical conditions contact their doctor first to make sure it is safe to use the Vibrofit plate. We hope this helps :)

Bazza

Bazzaasked

We have had our VibroFit for at least 5 months and use it everyday. It is now vibrating very loudly and there is no way you can speak to anyone in the room or even watch the television. How can this be resolves? Regards Janet n Barry

Shazza

The product should have some warranty I would contact the company and talk directly with them I have had nothing but exceptional service and would highly recommend them

Meme63

Meme63asked

Hello, I have had my Vibro Fit Pro for a week and am enjoying it. However, the machine makes shuddering noises now and then which worry me. Why does it do that? I have it on a bamboo floor which is flat so it cant be the problem. Please advice. Thank you, Meme

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hello Meme, you can contact our technical support team directly via this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to fully assist you. We hope this helps :)

Dee Dee

Dee Deeasked

Is there a way to turn the volume down when asked to connect bluetooth?...we don't use this function and it's very loud first thing in the morning .

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Can you please contact our customer support team at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to assist you :)

Santhiragasan

Santhiragasanasked

I bought Vibrofit pro from you a few months ago.
Today, the remote control doesn't seem to be
working when wanted to do the second time again.
Did I touch any button unnecessarily?

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact our technical team via the ticket system http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will assist you promptly.

We hope this helps :)

GarryS

GarrySasked

I sent you an email requesting information on a smaller version but to date have had no answer.
I asked if a smaller version was available, as most of my group are travellers it is not viable to carry the larger VibroFit. We need something about 1/2 the size. Garry.......garrys813@yahoo.com.au

Hello Garry,

Thank you for your message. We do not have a smaller version at present. I have however passed your suggestion onto our product development team :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives