Vibrofit Pro

Vibrofit Pro Questions & Answers (page 3)

VerifiedMPN:VBF300A
Janice
Janice

I bought the Vibrofit Pro last month and just love it. My husband & I use it for 10 minutes each day. How do you get rid of that awful voice message about pairing to your bluetooth? annoying. At least the neighbours know when we're ready to use. Also there was no exercise manual. This morning first thing, hopped on to do my 10 minute workout and it made a funny squeeky/grindy noise and stopped. Something inside had burnt out, it had a horrible electrical burning smell. I rang warranty then promptly received an email with the return address sticker to print out and put onto item. They asked that it be packed in the original box (which we still had) and also put in another covering of cardboard so it doesn't get damaged. (It was not received from new like this, only it's own box). Oh yes, there email also stated: We are currently experiencing longer than usual delays due to lack of staff in the international warranty department. Thanks for your prompt response.

Vibrofit   DM

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your VibroFit Pro. Could you please email me directly at francois@froothie.com.au so that I can make sure your issue is resolved promptly.

Our VibroFit Training Classes are now available directly on our site via the link below:

external link

We are also finalising a Workout Guide which I will gladly send you as soon as available :)

Ria
Ria

Hi, i was wondering whether there's any way of turning the sound off or down on the VibroFit Pro-X? Try to use it in the evenings but it's so loud it wakes my son up!

Vibrofit   DM

Hello Ria and thank you for your inquiry. Please email our support team directly ay support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to help find a solution ASAP :-)

You can also call them at +61 3 8609 2210

nara_120
nara_120

Ria, did you get an answer about turning down the sound? Did you receive a users manual?

Vibrofit   DM

Thank you for your message. We have some online classes available on the link below:

external link

We have also just launched a new Workout Guide. Please email our support team directly at support@froothie.com.au to request a copy.

We hope this helps :)

tinat
tinat

just received my vibrofit pro, is there a way to deactivate the voice that screams out when turning the machine on?

cant use when others asleep.

You can also call them at +61 3 8609 2210

Drew M
Drew M

Hi, I had the same issue... not sure whether you had it sorted as seen you had the generic response like we did. We have an older version (presumably like you] and I literally wanted to ‘kill’ that annoying US woman screaming in her infomercial voice each time we wanted to use it. Froothie said we had the last model that you couldn’t switch off. So they said for us to return the unit to disconnect the Bluetooth and presumably the speaker. We simply didnt have time to drop this unit off or arrange for packaging and courier - so we decided to open it up and simply find and snip the speaker cable. It’s relativley easy to perform but you will void any warranty claims - we have taken this risk as was pretty simple. You just need to remove all screws around the parimeter of the base and then remove all 4 feet and adjourning alum key screws (6). You’ll see the primary speaker directly inside underneath. Becareful not to remove the whole lid, rather rest it 90 degree angle as it’s still connected to the base. You’ll see the speaker dome located directly in the middle. Snip that bad boy’s speaker wires (you may need to remover speaker in its housing), tape over the cut wire with pvc tape then carefully align and screw everything back in place.... you will still have the beeps of operation but no more cheesy accent bellowing out first thing in the morning. My wife can now use the unit easily in the morning without waking the whole house. Hope this helps others too!

Kylie
Kylie

I have just received both mine and my mother in laws that were bought for us as birthday presents and am extremely disappointed that there is no exercise manual or program info . There is literally no information to tell you about this at all . Can you please send me this information ASAP as it is not a fair 30 day risk free trial when you don't even get the info on how to trial it in the first place?? Thanks

Vibrofit   DM

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. We can certainly send you the information about each pre-set programme so that you can make the most of your new appliance. You can contact us directly via support@froothie.com.au

You can also check our VibroFit Training Classes which are now available directly on our site on the link below:

We hope this helps :)

Daiseyno1
Daiseyno1

Francois has told Rachel that there is an exercise manual. I did not receive one with my Vibrofit One which is extraordinary for a product that seems excellent in every other way

Please forward to me. See my email from earlier today 9th Jan

Des

RACHY

I am still waiting for mine also.. and do not want it in pdf.. i woyld like the excercise book in paper form also for my pressure cooker which to has no cook book but in pdf.. my access to net is by phone only .so i am still wanting these both to.. very strange a product comes with no manuals

Vibrofit   DM

Our VibroFit Training Classes are now available directly on our site - please check the link below :)

RACHY

Is there a exercise manual as i did not receive mine?

Vibrofit   DM

Hi Rachy! Definitely, please email us at support@froothie.com.au and we will have it sent to you ASAP :-)

Kind regards

Francois

Froothie Support

SpykersA
SpykersA

Hi, Rachy

Did your receive your manual? This is so frustrating - particularly as I have had no reply.

RACHY

No still nothing get told there is then theres not just pdf

Ingrid
Ingrid

So many vibration machines! Totally confused. Which one is best for loosing weight?

Hi Ingrid, Thank you for your query,

Froothie sell two vibration machines, the VibroFit One and the VibroFit Pro,

A summary of the differences between the two models is:

The VibroFit Pro is designed for exercise buffs, professional athletes and anyone who wishes to optimise their weight loss or muscle-building regime. Up to 15mm in amplitude. The higher the amplitude the better the outcome is. Warranty is 5 years on motor, 3 years on parts and labor

The VibroFit One is suitable for all ages with varying exercise capacities. Up to 12mm in amplitude. Warranty is 3 years.

You can also view a comparison between the VibroFit and the Powerfit from our website external link

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our 24 x 7 support team at external link

Have a lovely day :-)