Vibrofit Pro

lynmurphyAU11 posts

Jennifer
JenniferNSWSydney, NSW10 posts

Extremely Impressed

I am a PROUD owner of the VibroFit Pro and I am extremely happy with it:)I have been using my VibroFit 10 minutes a day for the past 2 weeks and already starting to feel a change. I feel lighter, healthier and simply active. I personally recommended this machine to my friends and family. I guess you will always have those one or two customers who think otherwise. If fitness and health is important to you... You wont be disappointed :)

JoJo
JoJo3 posts

Vibrating my way to fitness :)

Like other reviewers I was initially disappointed that there was no exercise plan included but after a 5 minute google search I had what I needed and was good to go.

I was sceptical that this would do anything to tighten my muscles and purchased it to help with my circulation...well after the first time I stepped on the machine I was hooked and could feel it in my core.

I have had my machine now for about a month and combined with mostly healthy food choices I have lost about 4 kgs and can see the muscles starting to become more defined.

I have recommended this product to family and friends and after having a go in mine my 22 year old niece, 3 of my brothers and my boss have all purchased their own.

SHARYN
SHARYNWAMid West, WA3 posts

Great Machine

I purchased my Vibrofit Pro some months ago and I am very pleased with it. The only down would be that it does not come with a manual and exercise regime, however I have been given a link that I will endeavor to follow. Follow up service has been of excellent quality and a lot less money than others on the market.

Retired
Retired

Should have a manual

Just received mine, phoned to say no manual, they don't come with manuals I was told and they emailed me a link, still no proper info, with a product like this there should be a manual showing you how and what to do, and advise for different ages, don't think I will keep it, these machines can do more damage then good if you don't know how to use it.

Vibrofit
Vibrofit   DM
RACHY
RACHYNSWSydney, NSW41 posts

Power vibrofit pro

I love mine it has blue tooth to listen to music..(could of have volume )... nicely designed and works the same as any on the market it is cheaper than most out there with same benifits. Has speed up to 200 with diff programs and a handy remote. it also has rwo resistence bands for an excercise plan.. one disapointment was no excercise manual.so im.not sure what to do on mine with out looking it up on the net

Extra Information