Vibrofit Pro

Vibrofit Pro (page 2 of 2)

vibro fit pro

Not happy ordered and paid for vibrofit pro after achieving nothing for two weeks i contacted them only to be told they where out of stock bit for 180 odd dollars more i could upgrade I said no and asked for my money back, I then put in an official complaint . Guess what i have herd nothing back . yes i did get my money back but i could have herd back from the company . all i wanted was what i paid for is that too much to ask . oh and just checking with the web site it still says stock available....

grahamm

Francois rang me and fixed the problem straight away ...My wife has now got her new vibro fit as is extremely happy ...Thanks again Francois for your great customer service

Vibrofit Pro

I love this machine. It's so addictive but a good, healthy addiction. Definitely one of the best investments I've ever made.
Due to a medical condition I find it quite difficult to exercise but this machine is fantastic.
It took a little bit of playing around with the preset programs to work out the one that suited me the best. I have been using it a few times a day and even though I've only had it a short time I can already feel my muscles getting stronger and more toned.
The rest of my family are really enjoying using it too.
I highly recommend this machine. It is also a great massage and it just makes you feel great

Burnt out

Had this product two weeks worked fine then just lifted to move to a new location turned on and the engine component started smoking and the burnt smell started to present itself now doesn't work not good at all

Hayley

Feeling fitter and healthier.

I have been using our Vibofit Pro for one month now and can say that it is great for shifting stagnant energy, improving posture and balance and shaking-off sluggishness. I feel fitter and healthier all round.
I agree with other reviewers that the voice message when you turn the machine on is extremly intrusive and annoying but we have been told that it cannot be turned-off or by-passed.
Angela

SpykersA

SpykersANew Zealand

VirofitOne

Now that I have been supplied a basic visual program to use, much happier. Feel great after every 10 minute training. Froothie have been awesome with their back up - thank you

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Extremley happy with product and customer service team :)

Vibrofit Pro is awesome

Vibrofit Pro has a 3/ 5 year warranty, comparison to only 12 months with other brands. Now I have been using it for 2 months and I am very happy.

wow. best thing i bought that actually works

I have been using the vibrofit pro along with my wife for the past 3 months and it has exceeded my expectations.
It does what it says and more. After a day of work I find that apart from burning calories it actually relaxes your muscles and refreshes you. From my point of view and my wife's I can only say that the vibrofit pro is a winner and will keep on using it

Vibrofit pro value

Product is easy to use but would have appreciated more detailed instructions and advice on various exercise regimes. The machine works very well and is very quiet except for the intro "Blue tooth is ready to pair" where the woman's voice is unnecessarily loud - should be able to switch off.

Skeptical no more!

lynmurphy

lynmurphyAU

Happy Owner

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Extremely Impressed

I am a PROUD owner of the VibroFit Pro and I am extremely happy with it:)I have been using my VibroFit 10 minutes a day for the past 2 weeks and already starting to feel a change. I feel lighter, healthier and simply active. I personally recommended this machine to my friends and family. I guess you will always have those one or two customers who think otherwise. If fitness and health is important to you... You wont be disappointed :)

JoJo

JoJo

Vibrating my way to fitness :)

Like other reviewers I was initially disappointed that there was no exercise plan included but after a 5 minute google search I had what I needed and was good to go.

I was sceptical that this would do anything to tighten my muscles and purchased it to help with my circulation...well after the first time I stepped on the machine I was hooked and could feel it in my core.

I have had my machine now for about a month and combined with mostly healthy food choices I have lost about 4 kgs and can see the muscles starting to become more defined.

I have recommended this product to family and friends and after having a go in mine my 22 year old niece, 3 of my brothers and my boss have all purchased their own.

Great Machine

I purchased my Vibrofit Pro some months ago and I am very pleased with it. The only down would be that it does not come with a manual and exercise regime, however I have been given a link that I will endeavor to follow. Follow up service has been of excellent quality and a lot less money than others on the market.

Should have a manual

Just received mine, phoned to say no manual, they don't come with manuals I was told and they emailed me a link, still no proper info, with a product like this there should be a manual showing you how and what to do, and advise for different ages, don't think I will keep it, these machines can do more damage then good if you don't know how to use it.

Mario N.Vibrofit
RACHY

RACHYNsw, 2178

Power vibrofit pro

I love mine it has blue tooth to listen to music..(could of have volume )... nicely designed and works the same as any on the market it is cheaper than most out there with same benifits. Has speed up to 200 with diff programs and a handy remote. it also has rwo resistence bands for an excercise plan.. one disapointment was no excercise manual.so im.not sure what to do on mine with out looking it up on the net

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi, I cant find where there is more info on the product

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Lisa, you can find more info here: https://www.froothie.com.au/store/vibrofit-fitness-plates

Graham A.

Graham A.asked

Is Vibo Fit recommended for an older person diagnosed with congestive heart failure?

Elly R
Elly R

No. anybody with heart problems should not go on Vibrofit as it could do more damager to their heart.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

As mentioned by Elly, we recommend that anybody with any pre-existing medical condition should contact their doctor first to make sure it is safe to use the Vibrofit. We hope this helps :)

credable2basked

Hi my girlfriend has let me have her vibrofit pro while she’s pregnant. She never got the arm straps that go with it an hadn’t got the remote. How do I get any replacement parts for it?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Hi credable2b, I am so sorry that these items were missing in your order! Please provide me with your shipping details and I will have them sent to you ASAP.

Any other questions credable2b? My direct email is francois@froothie.com.au, the office phone number is 1300 309 900, any questions please just call or email us (or FB us, IG, Live chat… you can even mail us! ;) We’re here to help :-) )

Francois N.
General Manager at Froothie

credable2b

Thankyou that would be fantastic! I will send email direct with my address thanks again. I absolutely love this machine!!

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives