3VibroSlim Ultra

89% · 935 · 5%

Product is used
  • Daily (1)
  • Weekly (1)
See the Best Vibration Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anne K.
Anne K.

Terrible customer service

The remote recently died and customer service is completely non-responsive to emails. This thing is now a $600 paperweight. Show details
Rhonda
RhondaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Disappointed . Very Very Very

2 hrs total body workout top setting .
NO Results ...
Years on big old round machine wonderful results ...
Difference in my workout ,the machine...
Noisy when not in use .
Store away from where I work out TV room so need to move every time I workout ! Show details
VibroSlim
VibroSlim   DM

Dear Rhonda, I am very sorry you are disappointed, we would love you to contact us directly and go through some exercises to get more out of your workout. Please contact us on support@vitality4life.com

shirley
shirleyAUCKLAND2 posts

A bit disappointed

I bought this machine at the end of 2015, I used it on and off initially and then not for about a year. I have pulled it out again recently and been working for about 2 and half months until suddenly it went mad and turned it self on full speed! Now I cannot change the speed or programme either on the machine or with the remote. Can anyone help me to reset the machine as I would love to continue using it. It cost me $450. and I would expect it to last longer than it has, I don’t really want to pay out for a new one just on Christmas

Robyn
RobynGladstone 46803 posts

Keeps me motivated

Iv had vibroslim for 2 mths and use it every day..If I am busy or feeling lazy I use it for 10 min..Most days 20min...Im not an exercise person.I find this so easy..no soreness..I am 64 yrs, I have not lost any weight (size 12)but I have firmed up & feel better in myself..this machine motivates me to do some exercise that I normally wouldn't..

Linzi
LinziPreston

Enjoying

Enjoying my vibrapower slim 2 as dont have enough time for the gym, doing 20mins a night can see a difference in my legs as of yet, only down side the remote control watch has never worked properly, only works if you have it right next to the power which defeats the object.

Leisa
LeisaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Feeling fitter

I have had the Vibro Slim Ultra for a few weeks now and feeling fitter - has anyone bought a cheaper type with success? heaps of them on sale on other websites so who knows how to compare different brands...

Show 2 replies

Monica Booth
Monica Booth

Excellent for muscle soreness

If exercised and have muscle soreness afterwards. Use the machine for 10 minutes and that vibrates through the muscles and soreness is soon gone. I use the vibroslim ultra after each visit to the gym.

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland59 posts

Excellent!

I purchased this 5 months ago, I use for 60 minutes a day, & I am quite surprised at the amount of weight I have lost. I actually didn't buy this for weight loss, I purchased for back pain. I find it pretty good for my back pain, IF used everyday, like all other products, it's continual use. As for weight loss, I have gone from a size 12 to a 10 in 5 months. From my results, this would work for weight loss, but you have to use at least an hour every single day & over several months.

Nina
NinaWAPerth, WA2 posts

Good for improving circulation

Have yet to try it for weight loss but great for improving circulation! Easy to use than an Elliptical or treadmill. Recommend to anyone to improve general wellbeing and circulation!

Bruce
Bruce3 posts

It's OK

I am a 73 year old male. I have used my VibroSlim Ultra machine for just over a month and so far see little benefit. Definitely no weight loss even though I walk and ride at least 5 - 6 hours each week as well as 1 - 2 10 minute sessions each day on the machine. I am probably a little more stable on my feet, I can squat a little lower and using the elastic straps has helped reduce shoulder pain. I will continue using the machine over the coming months to see if there is some improvement.

VibroSlim
VibroSlim   DM
tddh
tddhVictoria6 posts

Good exercise machine

Good product, easy to use. I use this machine quite often for exercise at home since I don't have much time to go out door. I believe I made a right choice.

Geoff Wescombe
Geoff Wescombe

Although we have only had the machine for a few weeks we feel we are benefitting from the minimal use to make us feel better and find it easy to use

Donna P
Donna PWASouth West, WA5 posts

Great machine

Product is very easy to use. When I started using it I felt a bit stiff the next day so I know it's working. Also I have noticed my legs are a bit firmer. Haven't used the Dvd yet . Love this product.

tina
tina

great I love it

I loved doing my work out but I just cant seem to get the timer on the machine or the remote to go longer than the 10mins it is set to. I can go down in minutes but not up so its hard for me to do a 30min workout without having to stop and start

Natalie Bawden
Natalie BawdenAdelaide3 posts

Almost perect :-)

So I've had this product for about 2 weeks I think, I was seeing good results after 3 days, I like the yoga mat you get with it and the guide. The only down side for me is it dosn't have a pause button just a stop button. The programs are good to mix things up a bit. I use this product twice a day :-)