VibroSlim Ultra

VibroSlim Ultra

• Product is used

RhondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed . Very Very Very

2 hrs total body workout top setting .
NO Results ...
Years on big old round machine wonderful results ...
Difference in my workout ,the machine...
Noisy when not in use .
Store away from where I work out TV room so need to move every time I workout !

Purchased in January 2018 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Product is usedDaily
Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Dear Rhonda, I am very sorry you are disappointed, we would love you to contact us directly and go through some exercises to get more out of your workout. Please contact us on support@vitality4life.com

Rhonda

You asked me to contact you ?

shirley

shirleyAUCKLAND

A bit disappointed

I bought this machine at the end of 2015, I used it on and off initially and then not for about a year. I have pulled it out again recently and been working for about 2 and half months until suddenly it went mad and turned it self on full speed! Now I cannot change the speed or programme either on the machine or with the remote. Can anyone help me to reset the machine as I would love to continue using it. It cost me $450. and I would expect it to last longer than it has, I don’t really want to pay out for a new one just on Christmas

Robyn

RobynGladstone 4680

Keeps me motivated.

Iv had vibroslim for 2 mths and use it every day..If I am busy or feeling lazy I use it for 10 min..Most days 20min...Im not an exercise person.I find this so easy..no soreness..I am 64 yrs, I have not lost any weight (size 12)but I have firmed up & feel better in myself..this machine motivates me to do some exercise that I normally wouldn't..

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Hi Robyn, it is so great to hear that your VibroSlim Ultra is proving to provide such a positive experience for you! Feel free to contact us directly if you ever need assistance or have any questions :) Regards, VibroSlim team

Linzi

LinziPreston

Enjoying

Enjoying my vibrapower slim 2 as dont have enough time for the gym, doing 20mins a night can see a difference in my legs as of yet, only down side the remote control watch has never worked properly, only works if you have it right next to the power which defeats the object.

LeisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feeling fitter

I have had the Vibro Slim Ultra for a few weeks now and feeling fitter - has anyone bought a cheaper type with success? heaps of them on sale on other websites so who knows how to compare different brands...

Leisa

Thanks so much Michelle, I would have thought the company had a good reputation in this market where there are a lot of cheaper imitations.

Excellent for muscle soreness

If exercised and have muscle soreness afterwards. Use the machine for 10 minutes and that vibrates through the muscles and soreness is soon gone. I use the vibroslim ultra after each visit to the gym.

missymoo11

missymoo11Queensland

Excellent!

I purchased this 5 months ago, I use for 60 minutes a day, & I am quite surprised at the amount of weight I have lost. I actually didn't buy this for weight loss, I purchased for back pain. I find it pretty good for my back pain, IF used everyday, like all other products, it's continual use. As for weight loss, I have gone from a size 12 to a 10 in 5 months. From my results, this would work for weight loss, but you have to use at least an hour every single day & over several months.

Good for improving circulation

Have yet to try it for weight loss but great for improving circulation! Easy to use than an Elliptical or treadmill. Recommend to anyone to improve general wellbeing and circulation!

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Thank you for the feedback Nina , great to hear you are enjoying the machine from the Vitality 4 Life Team

Bruce

Bruce

It's OK

I am a 73 year old male. I have used my VibroSlim Ultra machine for just over a month and so far see little benefit. Definitely no weight loss even though I walk and ride at least 5 - 6 hours each week as well as 1 - 2 10 minute sessions each day on the machine. I am probably a little more stable on my feet, I can squat a little lower and using the elastic straps has helped reduce shoulder pain. I will continue using the machine over the coming months to see if there is some improvement.

tddh

tddhVictoria

Good exercise machine

Good product, easy to use. I use this machine quite often for exercise at home since I don't have much time to go out door. I believe I made a right choice.

Review collected in partnership with VibroSlim

Although we have only had the machine for a few weeks we feel we are benefitting from the minimal use to make us feel better and find it easy to use

Donna P

Donna PSouth West, WA

Great machine

Product is very easy to use. When I started using it I felt a bit stiff the next day so I know it's working. Also I have noticed my legs are a bit firmer. Haven't used the Dvd yet . Love this product.

great I love it

I loved doing my work out but I just cant seem to get the timer on the machine or the remote to go longer than the 10mins it is set to. I can go down in minutes but not up so its hard for me to do a 30min workout without having to stop and start

Natalie Bawden

Natalie BawdenAdelaide

Almost perect :-)

So I've had this product for about 2 weeks I think, I was seeing good results after 3 days, I like the yoga mat you get with it and the guide. The only down side for me is it dosn't have a pause button just a stop button. The programs are good to mix things up a bit. I use this product twice a day :-)

Review collected in partnership with VibroSlim

very helpful in managing pain and fitness with arthritis

I have found this is helpful for me as I have arthritis and most exercising was too hard for me. Since using this machine have been doing more around home.

Find out how VibroSlim Ultra compares to other Vibration Machines

i love my VibroSlim product it's easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of room and programs present

Definitely not, I don't like the fact it is automatically billed to me every month.
Yes easy to use doesn't live up to expectations as a weightloss product las advertised

Margie
Margie

I already have received mine, the family bought it for me for xmas

Deb

DebHervey Bay QLD

VibroSlim

same problem have never bought of TV before and took awhile to save for it was so excited when it arrived to find it didn't work

Love it!

Bought the machine a while ago but just started using it in the last couple of weeks and absolutely love it. I do upper body at same time with bands and feel it working. Due to ease of use I am exercising more regularly. Would like more info on the 3 different programs as am not sure what these are best for.

Kerrie F
Kerrie F

Upset

I just received my replacement board as when I received first one it wouldn't turn on it just beeped at me. Now the speed control on my replacement won't work.

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Hi Bokim, so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your VibroSlim Ultra - please call us on 1800 802 924 and we will assist you to get this issue fixed asap. Kind regards, VibroSlim

VibroSlim is great and helping my circulation a lot

Had trouble with the delivery though, took way too long and was stuffed around by Toll Ipec.

Product is easy to use and helping with the circulation throughout my ankles and knees.

Anita G

Anita Gasked

Hi, I have fibromyalgia and osteo arthritis in both knees, I'm 48 and 140kg! I was 70kg before I became ill lol. Will the Vibrofit help me tone up, lose weight and ease pain. Kindest regards, Anita

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Hi Anita, thank you very much for getting in touch. Although we can not give medical advice we can say that we lots of great feedback from the Vibroslims including weight loss and toning. For the pain we would suggest consulting a GP. Best of like with your fitness journey and please do not hesitate to get in touch anytime. Vitality 4 Life

Jo-Anne C.asked

Can vibrational help weak bladder

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Hi Jo-Anne, thank you very much for your question. Although we can not give medical advice I would definitely think that due to the stabilisation muscles that are engaged this would help with weak bladder symptoms. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else that we can help you with. Kind regards, Vibroslim

Morag F.

Morag F.asked

Hi I have the older version vibropower slim 1 and I would like to know if you can purchase the remote control the slim black one as i seem to have misplaced mine and cannot find it? Thanks

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Hi Morag, we do have some remotes. What exact model is it? Can you read the underneath serial number and how many years have you had it? Does it look like this one?
https://www.vitality4life.com.au/vibroslim-radial-3d-vibration-machine-3 Regards Bec V4L

Get an answer from our members and VibroSlim representatives

CategoryVibration Machines