VibroSlim Ultra

VibroSlim Ultra (page 2 of 6)

Sampled friend's and it is everything we hoped for

Easy as to use and enjoyable too. A wonderful addition to our healthy living plan. All our relatives love it just as much as us and some may even purchase.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Pam, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are finding your machien easy and enjoyable to use. If you have any queries regarding your machine at all, please feel free to contact us on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, VibroSlim

Excelent, Suit's my live style

Excelent, I am mid seventies and I brought my VibroSlim ultra 6 month ago and I love it, I have used it all but a few days and have lost all my stiff mussels and have more get up and go, and some were I have lost 9kgs, so all good.

Better than expected !

I would highly recommend. I'm exercising even though I have health issues. Better than those circulation machines. It feels so good you want to keep going, at least I do.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Mary, thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying exercise again. If you have any queries regarding using your VibroSlim machine please feel free to call us on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, VibroSlim

BeeCee

BeeCeeAdelaide

Works well

It works well. Makes me feel a little dizzy but I can definitely feel it on my muscles. Very heavy so lucky it has wheels. I will be using it to see if it helps with my restless legs.

Great Machine

Using it daily since i bought it. Easy to use.
Its doing a great job and i feel good after each session.
I recommend it to everyone. Night time is the best to do it.

EPetty

EPettyNSW, 2129

It’s fantastic to use

Only had my vibroslim can honestly say it’s fantastic to use.
I did have the big machine but could’nt get on with it as it was too high I felt unsafe
I have to lose weight before an operation & already feel that the Vibra slim will be a great help

Great machine

I brought the VibroSlim and could not be happier. I use it everyday, it helps with my leg which are very tried. After using the Vibroslim my legs are light and I am able to get thorough the day. I have noticed a different in my muscle tone it seems to be getting tighter. love the product.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Lyn, that's wonderful to hear you are so happy with your machine! Glad to hear you are looking and feeling better. If you have any queries regarding your Vibroslim Ultra please feel free to call us on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, VibroSlim

Review collected in partnership with VibroSlim

No more excuses for a quick home workout.

Easy set up always ready to go. Working at your own pace keeps you motivated. Muscles tone and whole body gets movement which must be good for overall health .

Des

Des

Why did I wait to buy this.

Was not sure if I would truely benefit from the vibration machine due to fallen arches and stiff ankles and hips. Well the answer is without a doubt it is a tremendous change. Stiffness reduced by 80 percent and strength in feet legs and ankles so much better that for the first time in a year I feel I could be able to go for a walk again. Mentally and Physically I feel so much better and stronger and not even a week.

No Fuss Exercising

I have only recently bought my machine-yes i am very happy.There are lots of exercises you can do and the exercise chart that comes with the product is so helpful.It is a great muscle relaxant and you feel so good after you have completed your exercise time.This is a product that you can easily use without much fuss.Well worth the dollars spent.

Review collected in partnership with VibroSlim

Have only been using for 3 to 4 weeks but so far my husband and I really look forward to using out m

The product is very easy to use and we have only been using for a few weeks and have seen some early results. Feel more vitalized after using. We look forward to using for many years to come.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Marg, glad to hear you are seeing results and finding your VibroSlim easy to use! Please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries about your machine. Kind regards, VibroSlim

Great Product!

It's a great way to exercise with no stress on my joints and I look forward to using it every day. A great product that I would happily recommend to everyone.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Irene, thank you for your review - it's so great that you look forward to using your VibroSlim every day! If we can be of further assistance to you please let us know on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, VibroSlim

sandra boulton

sandra boulton

Love it!

I have pondered for years whether to buy one of these machines, thought it would be just another piece of equipment that I would be disappointed in but no! it has it exceeded my expectations, the results are amazing, the muscle tone was noticeable within a week, my arms, legs and bottom most noticeable, I add this into my exercise program and extremely happy so far

Safety

I have read that lvbration machines can cause organ damage ? Is this right I am 71 years old but still very active .could you please send me some I formation does it hurt your insides

kim

kimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely amazing. Feeling fantastic.

Product is excellent and is very easy to use. Most importantly - it works, I am seeing results in just 4 weeks and I no longer have restless legs. Exercise is no longer a chore.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Looking forward to using it more in a few months time.

I commenced using it & was very happy with it. I have some health issues at the moment, having been diagnosed with lung cancer so I have taken a break as I am concerned it may spread with added exercise.

great machine

Use it everyday with all difference exercises
Would recommend, great for circulation
Ten minutes is all you need
All ages can use it
Quick and easy
Easy to store . Can take in car with you when traveling. Has a exercise wall chart which is brilliant

It makes my body feel awake after being on it foe 10 minutes

It matches all my expectations it's what my body needed, I feel my Energies, I even stand taller after using VibroSlim Ultra, it's so easy to use and put a way, I love it.

Judith O

Judith OPerth, WA

Excellent equipment which is useful and beneficial!

The product performs exactly as I expected and it is very easy to use. The supporting apparatus is also very useful. The cost of the equipment is quite competitive and free postage is a bonus.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Judith, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are finding your VibroSlim machine easy to use and enjoying using it. If you have any queries please feel free to get in touch on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, VibroSlim

1. To say sorry. 2. To say the machine is still boxed

Sorry.I was confusing your product with another company that has been sending me emails I do not want.So please forgive me. As for the product I have not unpacked it as I had a knee operation just after I ordered it so up until now I am not allowed to use it.I will give a high rating for the service.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Cheryl, thank you for your review! We hope you are on your way to recovery from your knee operation and able to use your VibroSlim machine soon. If you have any queries please feel free to get in touch on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, VibroSlim

Rata R.

Rata R.asked

hi
would be better if more accessories were added,
havent used mine yet but will be enjoying it soon

Also, is there a remote app that can be downloaded via PLay Store for android phone???

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Rata, thanks for your feed back. Currently it comes with the straps and DVD. If you could describe what kind of accessories you would like included we would love to hear from you. This can be put to future manufacturing as we love to make things more interesting and give our customers exactly what they want. Unfortunately there is no App but worth looking into for the future also. Look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Bec Vitality4Life.

Rhonda
Rhonda

Doesn’t need any attachment.
Let the machine do the work it was built for... ie if and when it works.

Roger C.asked

Where can I get a replacement remote control for the Vibroslim Ultra?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Roger, We certainly do have a replacement remote control for the Vibroslim Ultra. Please contact us at support@vitality4life.com or 1800 802 924 and we will get it out to you ASAP. Kindest, Michelle | Vitality 4 Life

Roger C.

Hi Michelle. I have also received a reply from Sarah Allen from Vitality 4, so I have forwarded this to her. I am delighted that I have at last been able to get a replacement remote. The model is a 'ultra' purchased from you in 2014/2015. The serial number is 28040520160367 CTICK N11324. I live in Thailand so would need shipping there.
I would pay by my Australian MasterCard if this is OK. Should I work with you or Sarah?

Regards
Roger

sian

sianasked

when I turn my vibroslim in it lights up like it used too but has stopped vibrating any ideas as to what may of caused this.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Sian, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Vibroslim. So we can get to the bottom of the issue are you able to contact us on the toll free number on 1800 802 924 or send us an email at support@vitality4life.com Warm Regards Vitality4Life.

Get an answer from our members and VibroSlim representatives

CategoryVibration Machines