Vic OffRoad

Vic OffRoad (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (44%) · No (56%)

great product choice.

have bought several items from vic off road and all have been delivered on time and just as i ordered.can't fault that.

Andrew

AndrewINVERELL

Excellent Service and a Great Range Of Products

Excellent !! Wouldn't shop any were else. Fast delivery, excellent after sales support. Great price's on a wide range of items .

Awesome to do business with

Easy to order and fast delivery and was extremely happy with the light bar I ordered thank you. 5 stars

Ron

RonHunter Region, NSW

Excelent Quality Seller

Excellent seller
Excellent Service
Qualiy Items
Items always on time
Top selling Site Many items one can use daily when needed so if your in need Plenty of Quality items ai importers prices
Much cheape than Auto spare suppliers.

wardie

wardieTraralgon

23” light ba

Purchased 23” light bar, great price, quick delivery, but most of all great light. Highly recommend vicoffroad for all 4wd accessories

air compessesor

Twin cylinder air compressor works very well and fast pumps up tyres quickly good finish on it
long lasting works well on the 4X4 in extreme conductions would recommend it to everyone .

Quality Solar Panel and Excellent Service

I purchased the folding solar panel a few months ago and couldn’t believe the good quality for the price I paid. It’s been used on several camping trips without any issues. I had some questions as I’m no solar guru and these guys responded promptly.

Just what we needed

Couldn't believe how quick the delivery was. May need another soon as my camper has 2 and the 2nd one is not reading that good either.

Tim52

Tim52Geelong

Great globes

Always very cheap, and they regularly update prices as the change, eg led's are getting cheaper every day, vicoffroad keep up with these changes

Pair 9inch 100w Lightfox Hid Xenon Driving Lights Spotlight Offroad Work

these are Great looking lights and good price easy to fit and would highly recommend these to anyone a pleasure to deal with

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Driving LED bar

The bar is of strong construction alloy and puts off a great beam of light well out in front of the car .
The wiring kit was great quality and easy wiring instructions

Mark Brown

Mark BrownTasmania

Awesome lights!

Awesome lights! Can’t complain, they are quiet, bright, and dont condensate. Best led bar of the cheaper ones out there. ive had these for months and been thru rain and mud, they work 100% and are super bright! No buzzing like other brands i love these!

shawn

shawnBrooklyn

Great lights and quick postage

I bought these lights mainly for side lighting that wallabies seem to appear from most often and by the time they appear in the usual lights/driving lights it is too late to avoid them. This light illuminates this area beautifully as well as good light down the road.

Michael Chester

Michael ChesterNew South Wales, 2590

Amazing light from vicoffroad!

Jim

JimPOINT COOK

excellent product and great service

Bought a rocker switch for my 4WD. the led lighting effect is excellent and position nicely into my placement without any drama.

The product quality is good and the finishing is excellent.best value for the money.will recommend my friends to visit for more.

Great light !! Value for money second to none!!!

I have had this 23INCH OSRAM Slim LED Work Light Bar lfor 6 months till now from Vic OffRoad.So far, so good...Light bar is exactly as pictured and came with complete wiring for ease of installation and is bright!I've driven through heavy rains, water, cars washes and pressure washed my truck and have not experienced any moisture issues, even with our notorious hot, humid summer days...also, no burned out lights, discoloration or oxidation issues as I see in other reviews. The light is very bright and does its job at night lighting up dark roads.I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase!will return to Vic Offroad soon.

Luke Hallam

Luke HallamQueensland, 4701

real deal, professional customer service and an amazing store to shop with

I have been working with these light bars for half of my life and have seen all kinds of lights, good, bad or shit-like. Honestly, this 50inch light bar that I have bought from these guys has totally changed what I think towards the light bars. It is incredibly bright at night and can light up good at a distance of 600 meters and more. Some selles say that their light can be 1 LUX@390m, but after you have bought it, it can only can be seen within 200meters. Trust me, I have seen crap like that. But this one is a real deal, no kidding. Besides, it is so darn easy to install. I have used it for more than a year now, and it still makes the night just look like day. It is a pity that I haven't met them earlier.

great lights of fire!!

Bruce Fogarty

Bruce Fogartykingsholme

Been buying various items from these guys and never had an issue up until my last purchase.
Contacted them through messenger got an instant response.
They asked for pictures of faulty items. Could only provide picture of one item as I was away for the week. Agreed to provide other pictures when I got back. By the time I returned home they had sent all replacements and they had arrived at my home.
Very impressed and I will be continuing to shop with this fantastic business.

Nice light bar and great service!

Bought a 20inch led light bar to replace my old one and it arrived much quicker than I expected. The product was well packed and works great, much brighter and insanely white! Cannot wait to buy again and a couple of my friends are already asking me where I bought it :)

norman t.asked

On the 29 October, I ordered product number 391912812289,article paid for on PayPal. Original item unable to be delivered due to Aust.Post delivery vehicle was stolen, Aust Post Claim Number28305821,as previously advised. Matter was resolved through PayPal, you advised replacement would be forwarded, I marked matter resolved, to date you have failed to honour your commitment to me.I forwarded an email to you on 19th,November requesting matter be attended to, howver I have not had a reply. I have paid for the article, a claim number for Aust.Post has been provided, you advised replacement would be forwarded,the matter is outstanding. It would be appreciated if you could attended to this issue A S A P, thanks

norman t.

My particulars are still the same Postal address 35 Wds Street,Baulkham Hills NSW 2153,thanks

Shaneasked

Hi just wondering what is the best method of mounting one on your flexible splat panels?
Cheers shane

Neilhoh

Shane, if it is one of new tech, sardonic panels with the wiring behind the pv cells, then care needs to be taken. On the EBay listing for these ,, no matter where you buy them, it says not to fix directly into any surface due to heat. That is probably right although if it was on a metal surface that surface might act like a heat sink and actually dissipate the heat that is generated. I also bout same panel, but in a frame with glass, is, same pv cells. The heat build up for them was tremendous too. In fact even though rated at 21.6 v the output was 22.5+ for a while then as the got hot dropped down to sub 21v. Had to return those panels too because many of the pv cells had cracks. This might have contributed to heat. Vicoffroad had no prob giving refund and paying for postage. But none of these people can inspect panels before they send to make sure they're OK. The panels are shipped from warehouse and the seller doesn't actually handle them.

Neilhoh

Finally, be sure you don't void their warranty by connecting two together or gluing down. Read description very carefully. I had intended to see a light weight frame for the flexi panels I had and use them free standing, maybe with lightweight aluminium backing to give strength. Frankly, hard to recommend these panels with the issues and not being able to connect without voiding warranty.

Shane

Thanks for the reply I am mounting it to a aluminium hard top on a boat do you think this will be ok? I was hoping to silicone it directly to this. As the panel comes with no instructions I was unsure how to mount it. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Vic OffRoad representatives