Vic Solar

Vic Solar (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Free Power??

Good product. Installed on time and in quick time. Good product intro' by installer, Saved $120 in 6 months Not a lot in some peoples books but every bit helps.

Cut my power bill in half!

Vic Solar Customer Service Team are fantastic and the product since being installed in Oct 2106, has reduced my power bill by nearly half each quarter! I Highly recommend Vic Solar.

My solar

I was promised that I would get a better buy back rate than I am getting. If I am to change suppliers to get this then it should have been explained more clearly and more information about how to get this better rate.

One more contribution to an environmental problem.

Installed efficiently and is working well. It makes a small but worthwhile contribution to my electricity requirement each month. I am pleased to be contributing to a nation wide programme that is an outstanding success and will play a big part of Australia's future.

Great

Overall good service . Some problem with delayed connection due to things not being signed off and leaking took due to tiles being drilled cracked during installation . Not a lot of follow up not saving as much money as we thought we would but has made a difference.

Good system

At present all is working well. It appears to run at the full capacity. Service has been good. No concerns at present.

Fred Himmelsbach

Fred HimmelsbachStrathfieldsaye

Very Satisfied

The Vic Solar consultant was very friendly and helpful in explaining how Solar Energy works. Our system was installed promptly three weeks later in a very professional manner. There was some delay for the paperwork to be sent to our service provider, which was the only issue we had. It should have been done within 2 weeks. Otherwise we are very happy and glad we chose Vic Solar.

Delivery what they said on time!!

I had fabulous customer service with the local rep while deciding what it this service was right. Easy to sign up. Product installed on time with professionalism. The only negative I could find was that after sales could improve slightly.

Derk

DerkShepparton

Easy to get in place

Was very easy to get everything in place, sales man takes a while to get to the point and hard to work wifi app, panels where put very quick

good system

I love my new solar power system, it looks good and it works good, im so glad to have it already installed and working.

It happens in 3's.

Part missing on stallation certification delayed. Paperwork needed to be redone. Still waiting for the solar installation to go through finance. But friendly staff.

very good

saving money every hour , every day , every month , for over 10 years, but only spending in once.

Vic Solar, the way to go!

Perfect for our first home !!

Pool pump, tennis court lights, saving us a huge bundle of cash !! Highly recommended to all families on a budget.

Solar is great customer service don't match

Solar was a must for me but with who was my question. Your product was sold to me on the idea you are the best. All tho I was not happy with the follow up. I didnt understand how it works and how paper work was supposed to be sent to my energy provider etc. It taken way to long for anyone to help me or give me feed back. In the end I got myself there. I think there should be more services for your company or ways for customers to contact instead of the salesman who was uncontactable. Because of all the run around I had then questioned what I got my self into and whether this product was what it seemed to be. All is well now.

Wayne M

Wayne MDelacombe

OUR PLAN FOR THE DUTURE

We needed to insulate our selves from future price hikes what with power stations closing down and the need reduce our reliance on unreliable suppliers, thats why after aome research regarding prices and reputation we chose Vic Solar .

Chrissie C

Chrissie CGolden Square

Perfect solar company. Could not do it without them.

Vic Solar gave us the opportunity to have the best solar panels when we had thought it wold never be possible. The team was efficient informative and honest. Happy to recommend them to everyone, especially to those who believe they cant afford it.

We are very happy Vic Solar customers and have received excellent customer service. We would recommend it to our family and friends.

Solar living

Happy with Vic Solars professionalism.
Quality product backed with quality Service.
Time to do our part for the environment.
Thanks Vic Solar.

Jey D

Jey DSouthwest, VIC

Love the panels so much

Our consultant was very friendly and our system was installed promptly and professionally. It took almost two months for the paperwork to be sent my service provider which was the only issue I had. It should have been done within 2 weeks. Very happy otherwise.

Chrissy

Chrissyasked

After some basic research I'm concerned about the cost of installing with Vicsolar. Is $16,000 for a 4kw system with a 5kw inverter a bit inflated?

Mark D
Mark D

Hi Chrissy, I had installed maybe 6 months ago, I know its been long winter but cannot see result yet. They are very company to deal with, on time and follow up. just I didn't have a bill when they followed up so they said will call again. Basically there is cheaper but they are good to deal with.

EM1G
EM1G

That is extremely over priced, you can get more power for 5,000 - 6,000 less the new Victorian rebate of $2,225

Paula C

Paula Casked

We just signed up. The guy told us we only pay our fortnightly payment for tbe panels and no more paying our electricity payment plan weekly is this true?

Davo
Davo

Paula, I'm sorry I can't help you with this as I did mot have a payment option. I had to pay for the panels up front. I am still paying electricity bills but not as much as I was paying before I had the panels. The only thing I can say is to get everything they say in writing before you agree so that you have a fall back option.
Hope this helps

Doug
Doug

I can't assist here, as I bought the house with solar system already installed. What can be learned from my experience is a) solar power can break down like any other power system, and b) I was impressed by VicSolar and their quick response to replace the broken system. I would advise anyone thinking solar to think hard about it. How many years before you recover your initial expense? Someone like me in their 70s would be silly to invest in this. Don't think because you've got panels on your roof, you'll be free from power blackouts. It doesn't work that way.

Ken J
Ken J

Hi Paula, I also cannot answer this question as we purchased the panels outright. Like Doug I have found them very helpful and responsive to questions so I would recommend we give them a call.

Henry

Henryasked

Is the excessive power produced in the day can be stored and use in the night?

Hassaan Gul
Hassaan Gul

Not now. Until @Vicsolar provides us with the batteries.

antony
antony

vicsolar sales people tell you yes, but customer care tell me no, they tell you anything so you sign up

Get an answer from our members and Vic Solar representatives