Vicki Philipoff Settlements

Vicki Philipoff Settlements (page 2)

Verifiedvickiphilipoff.com.au

91 reviews · Statistics

93% · 856 · 7%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Denis M.
Denis M.2 posts

Interstate transaction ease

Smooth, simple transaction from the other side of the country. Plenty of information, support and patience with my questions during the process. Show reply
Val
ValWAPerth, WA2 posts

So friendly and efficient

Philipoffs made the whole settlement process easy. I always received an immediate response when I had a query. Show reply
Julia Y.
Julia Y.

Highly Recommended

very efficient, helpful, and make the settlement process less stressful Show reply
Sonja
SonjaWAPerth, WA2 posts

Best settlement agency

I've used settlement agents several times and this agency is the best by far. Seamless service, a complete breeze. Staff are very professional, and we didn't have to attend the office. They will also beat any other quote! Show reply
Sue B
Sue B

Took the stress out of selling my Perth property

Daneka was an absolute dream to work with. She answered all my email queries promptly and telephoned when there was information required for a quick resolution. I was very impressed with Daneka’s professionalism and she’s a nice person too! The fees were extremely reasonable and the online tracking app the company uses meant I knew where we were in the process at all times. I highly recommend using Vicki Philipoff Settlements. Show reply
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

Not one hiccup!

From start to finish, the selling of my home and the purchase of my new home, everything went according to plan without any hiccups. I found the staff efficient, friendly and easy to deal with. Show reply
Nidgereedo
NidgereedoPerth3 posts

Professional, competitive and easy

They won our business by price beat and a special offer. A pleasure to deal with and took all the hassle out. Also prompt in processing refunds. There’s a lot of paperwork and reading to do at the beginning but that’s part and parcel. After that it was all in their hands and we simply sat back and received all the due correspondence and paper work.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Darko Djeric
Darko DjericNSWSydney, NSW

Professional team that help me settle new home without any fuss. 5 Stars

Very pleasant experience at the crucial times when buying our first home.
Communications, transparency and professionalism all the way.

Highly recommended !

Thanks Vicky, Katy and the team for the confidence and successful home settlement.

Tuan
Tuan2 posts

Great service and affordable price

Thanks Zachary and Kacy for the great conveyancing services. The agent worked hard to provide client great services and they are so helpful and friendly, they are very responsive every time I need their help.
Lily
Lily2 posts

Stress Free Settlements

Professional and friendly staff. They're always very quick to respond. Settlements are not always easy, but they take the stress out of the settlement process. "We have used their services repeatedly and would do so again". Thank you again to all the staff at Vicki Philipoff Settlements.
Samira H.
Samira H.WAPerth, WA

Professional service, top quality

Vicki Philipoff Settlements were amazing - from reception to conveyancer, all were respectful, understanding and on task. Kacy Mazzini and the whole support team made the settlement stress free. Thank you
Abel
Abel WAPerth, WA2 posts

Good old service with a smile…

Katy is very professional and keeps me in the loop from start to finish. She is always there to answer any queries I may have. She makes the whole transaction a breeze. Will definitely use her again for my next settlement. Thanks Katy…
Kerry
Kerry

Zero hassles!

We have used this settlement agent lots of times now, and the last experience was first class - no stress or worries, everything went like clockwork, handled very professionally. Thank you Lee-Anne. Will definitely use again.
Peter Joe
Peter JoeWAPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent Job

Settlement was stress free and smooth. Jane did an excellent job for us. I will recommend Vicki Philipoff settlements. Awaiting to hear for the free simple will service by Vicki Philipoff. Regards
jawsian
jawsianWAPerth, WA3 posts

A great job well done

I had a very pleasing experience with Zachary and Vicki Phillipoff Settlement’s their professionalism in dealing with our property settlement made the procedure stress free,quick and with a great result.
Meadie
MeadieWAPerth, WA4 posts

Easy settlement

Professional service from start to finish.
Emails replied really fast.
Fees really good for a stress free settlement.
Recommend Vicki Philipoff Settlements.
Katy was amazing.
Recommended family to use this settlement service who received excellent service too.
Conveyancing Services

Find out how Vicki Philipoff Settlements compares to other Conveyancing Services

Cinzia M.
Cinzia M.

Excellent Service

Once again I have used VPS and once again they have provided an excellent, professional and personable service. Excellent communication and guidance. I highly recommend VPS and will use them again.
Andrew

VPS assisted again to make our settlement a no-hassle process

Vicki Philipoff Settlements assisted for the second time with an investment property sale, without issue and in a very professional manner. We recommend to VPS to anyone selling / purchasing property.
Brian
Brian2 posts

Top Class Provider

The second time we have used Vicki Philipoff Settlements ... and the communication and execution of our transaction was outstanding. All matters handled efficiently and courteously. Peace of mind. No hesitation in recommending them.
Melanie
MelanieWAPerth, WA

Great professional service, friendly staff and a smooth process from start to finish

Always a pleasure dealing with Evelyn and the staff at Vicki Philipoff. You are kept well informed every step of the way. Questions are answered promptly. I highly recommend their services.
Gino
GinoWAPerth, WA

Professional Service

Very pleased with the efficiency, professionalism and service provided by Cherry at Vicki Philipoff Settlements-will not hesitate to employ their services again in future - will recommend to both friends and family
Denise. O'Neill
Denise. O'NeillWAPerth, WA

Awesome team

I have used Vicki Philipoff several times in the last 12 months. Always prompt and professional with my settlements. I have never had a hiccup. Would highly recommend the team for their service and best prices!
Thanks again guys
Mary
MaryWAPerth, WA

Trouble free settlement

We have used Vicki Philipoff previously. In one instance settlements were for one sale and two purchases all on the same date. On the last occasion we were in the country and all transactions were by phone and email with no hitches. Would highly recommend their services. Very professional and well priced.
Perth
PerthWAPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent service

Selling our home after living there for 37 years is quite stressful, wondering what to do next, who will help without overcharging etc.
Philipoffs and team where fantastic, especially Evelyn, put you at ease, very helpful and very competitive cost wise.
Thanyou
Ryan williams
Ryan williamsWAPerth, WA

5 star service

Vicki philipoff.... the best professional and friendly service in Perth always will to help gave great advice and help
Us secure our first home... if I was going to get another house I would use them without a second thought.
AndrewWAWheatbelt, WA

Great company to deal with

The communication is always timely and Cherry was always helpful. My recent purchase involved several different people as we were buying property in a unit trust. Every question that came up was dealt with quickly and without pain.

Kim McMiles
Kim McMilesWAPerth, WA

Now I want to buy another property!!

As a first time homebuyer I found Lisa and her team were brilliant! Buying my first home was just really easy as communication was always fast and friendly. I highly recommend this team as I found them to have a wealth of knowledge and they always displayed professionalism throughout the whole property purchase process - not to mention excellent value for money!

Steve
SteveWAPerth, WA

Absolutely Outstanding

Katy is outstandingly good at what she does to complete our property settlement expeditiously with excellent customer experience at a very competitive price. Despite her heavy workload, she is always friendly and most helpful. Hands down the best in the business and highly recommended.
Jay T.
Jay T.WAPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Care!

We were super impressed with Cherry's professionalism and customer care throughout the settlement, which was delayed twice due to mistakes made by our bank on our loan documents. Cherry's follow-ups and constant updates took most of the stress out of the continuous delays.
BJS
BJSWAPerth, WA2 posts

Use them for all properties

They know there stuff and are organized so why go anywhere else ! They have always done a great job.

I look forward to using them on the next property. Thank you

Robert J.
Robert J.

Always professional and efficient

We have used Vicki Philipoff several times and always found them to be very professional, efficient and stress free. Kacy handled the settlement without fuss. I wish I could say the same about our bank
Chris H.
Chris H.Western Australia2 posts

I wouldn't use anyone else

I have done business with Vicki Philipoff Settlements (VPS) for 20 years while working for a real estate company and always for several of my own personal transactions.
They go above and beyond to guide their clients through smoothly, with what can be a very challenging time.
VPS have an abundance of knowledge and have a knack of liaising with all parties to resolve problematic situations quickly and amicably. You are kept updated every step of the way and nothing is too much trouble.
It has been my pleasure to deal with them for the last 2 decades, they constantly amazed me. Thank you to all.
Kind regards
Chris H.
Kim
Kim

Choose Vicki Philipoff Settlements any day

Carly was extremely helpful and professional throughout the whole procedure.
Our settlement was completed in a timely manner which was less stressful for us.
We have used Vicki Philipoff on a number of occasions and would recommend their services without hesitation.
Peter
PeterWAPerth, WA

Seamless

Efficient, great communication through out the process, helpful consultant, made this settlement seamless, and importantly it settled on time in what i suspect is a busy time in this industry, definitely would recommend Vicki Philipoff Settlements.
Lia
LiaWAPerth, WA

Efficient & professional

Team were professions, efficient and responsive during the entire settlment process. Providing reassurance and assisted to escalated a late concern to their legal team the day prior to settlement to achieve the outcome I was seeking. This is the second time I have engaged VPS and both experiences have been great
Simon
SimonWAPerth, WA

Outstanding Professionalism

Chose to use your company again as last time we were new to WA and very impressed with the service Maria provided to us, especially being novices in the real estate market.
We did not hesitate in contacting Maria in the first instance when we needed a settlement agent for the purchase of this land and the sale of our house.
We did not research or contact any other firm once we were able to make contact with Maria.

John Beales
John Beales

Hassle free settlement

dealt with Vicki Philipoff a few times and have all ways found them to be very professional and helpful.
Would have no hesitation in recommending them and have done in the past. Many thanks for your service.
John Beales. 19-01-2021
Retfree
RetfreeNSWHunter Region, NSW

Having used the company before and been well looked after there wasn't ever a question about who I would use this time. We were hoping to have the same person to deal with but they were no longer available and in the end that made no difference. Professional, fairly priced, responsive in their contact. Again a positive indictment of the service we received from the other side of the country-Thank you
Mike Glazier
Mike GlazierWAPerth, WA

No Interest in Customer retention

Wow! Have used this firm previously and went back to them as a repeat customer. Was told that they are too busy and at capacity at the moment so if i wanted to use them i would have to pay what seemed to be a higher than market rate fee. No interest in retaining customers or matching fees. Very disappointing. Would no longer recomend this company to anyone

Sandra White