Vicks Baby Balsam

Vicks Baby Balsam (page 2 of 2)

babyblade86
babyblade86

Good

A great product for baby if they are sick or congested. The red bumps weren't of concern as I could barely notice them but as a precaution I used it only once a day.
The weaker strength to normal Vicks rub but still has a good aroma. Helps keep baby's chest and back warm when sick and definatly helps baby to breath a little more clear.
I could only apply this to my 5 month old son's skin once a day as he would get very tiny red bumps on his skin if I used too much on him.

amygrant
amygrant

There is nothing worse than when your child has a cold and can't breathe, they really panic and stress about it. It is great to have such a trusted product that you can use before having to give strong medications. It lasts such a long time.
Very gentle but effective product. This has a beautiful smell and I find my son becomes so relaxed when he has it on.
Only problem is the jar is a similar shape to regular Vicks, so you need to be careful not to keep the two near each other in case you put the wrong one on.

kfmcnm
kfmcnm

Vicks Baby Balsam really is a relief to have when the kids have colds and stuffy noses. They like the smell and even ask for me to put it on. The gentle fragrance means that it is not overpowering for them and I have used it since the children were babies. I would not even bother trying other brands as I am so happy with Vicks and one tub has lasted us through two winters.
Vicks Baby Balsam definitely gets the tumbs up from be for its gentle fragrance but effectiveness. I even use it for myself because I don't like normal Vicks.

Child Medications

Find out how Vicks Baby Balsam compares to other Child Medications

pinksharon
pinksharon

This is a fantastic product that I am able to use on all of my kids. It does not stain clothes like some of the other types of chest rubs can. My kids have very sensitive skin and this has never irritated them. It always does exactly what it is supposed to - soothing and clears up stuffy heads. We have been using Vicks Baby Balsam since it came on the market and would never go back to using any other brand. Thank you Vicks!
Really nice smell, you can use it on all ages.
Difficult to put on ticklish kids LOL

scotren1
scotren1

My daughter uses this most nights after having a bath as it is winter and the cold and flu season. She suffers from bronchitis and i put it on her chest and back. It seems to help her and soothes her for a better night sleep and helps with her bronchitus as well. since it is not an overpowering smell i think that helps as well. Great price and a little bit goes a long way.
Great product. Not overpowering, gentle on babies skin.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
lilmiss
lilmissPerth, WA

Excellent product. I can only assume it helps my baby sleep better when he has a cold. I wonder if it's strong enough compared to the adults vicks but i guess the manufacturers know best when it comes to baby's skin care.
Nice fragrance, not overpowering
Good to have a product on the market suitable for babies.

i love this product and will continue to buy for my children for years to come it has helped keep a bad cold or flu at bay if started immediately and maintained the applications
it is excellent at clearing their noses so that phlegm does not build up on their chest
you have to reapply say four hourly but thats not too big a con for me

flutterbyes
flutterbyesNSW, 2213

Love this product when my little ones need help to alleviate a blocked nose or cold symptoms. The beautiful smelling formula is gentle on their sensitive noses and they love it being rubbed on their chest or back to help them get a more relaxed sleep when they are a little congested. I love the ingredients that make this smell so nice that i have taken to using this product myself in place of the adults version. A must have for any nursery.
Gentle formula for little people not as harsh and strong as the full strength adults version.
Nothing to dislike about Vicks Baby Balsam.

khobbis
khobbis

Great product that is soothing and gentle on the baby's skin, and gives confidence to parents when there is little else that can be done to treat a baby's cold. Vicks is a trusted brand that our family has used for years, and it is nice to know there is a product on the market that our newest member of the family can also use.
Fantastic product for helping to clear baby's airways.

Child Medications

Find out how Vicks Baby Balsam compares to other Child Medications

fingaltracy
fingaltracyNSW, 2315

Good

Vicks has been around for as long as I can remember, and no doubt longer,always had it in the medicine cabinet and the baby version is no exception.I did find with my son when he was little that he did get a bit of a blood nose if he got too bigger wiff if it, however I think it is him as he seems to have thin vessel walls in his nose.Very mild smell and great for the winter medicine cabinet, does help dry up the nose.
Very gentle nice smelling,reputable brand.
My son had a few problems with blood noses after using this.

ozzie82
ozzie82

Vicks is a well known product and who can go past a great product altered for our little ones. It is very effective when put on babies chest and neck and definently helps my daughter out when she has a stuffy nose.
Reliable and known and trusted brand.
Nothing, it is a great product.

altopia
altopia

Good

I really like the fragrance or the essential oils and have also used this product on my older child and it also helped him relax when he was feeling off colour. A little goes a long way, and it is a nice way to bond with your baby and help him settle before bed.
Vicks baby balsm is very gentle and soothing. It has a lovely relaxing scent and helps my fussy baby to settle into a nice deep sleep. It is a reasonable price and the jar is a nice convenient size.
there is nothing I don't like about this product.

jkstout