Vicks Baby Balsam

Vicks Baby Balsam

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vicks? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Saralee
    SaraleeCentral, SA

Baby Vick’s

This product is amazing I tried it on my 4 month old daughter last night who has a chest and inner ear infection and bronchitis and runny nose and coughing it’s amazing how quick it settled my baby girl and she was breathing a lot better I put it on her chest neck and back and on her feet with socks on amazing I will definitely recommend it to my mummy friends . Thank you for making this amazing product you saved my daughters life and made me relax more I couldn’t believe how much difference it made for my baby girl thank you so much

Purchased in at Chemist Australia.

ELYSE
    ELYSEBaulkham hills

Perfect for cough/cold/flu

We love it as when my daughter is really sick and have a running nose/ cough, we will start rubbing it on her chest, back and foot and tucked her in her pjs and socks. Found out that rubbing her foot and wearing her socks reduce her cough a lot and she loves the smell as it s not as stong as tiger balm.

Amber23
    Amber23Gold coast

Love This! We call it baby perfume

This stuff is absolutely amazing it is totally amazing I hate going without it it is really Pleasant to smell it's quite calming as well it's not sticky it doesn't get oily and uncomfortable and our house we call it baby perfume and it helps to mosques and he smells that just seem to linger and makes you baby smell delightful

Rockn
    RocknVictoria, 3030

Neccessity for winter

This product was a godsend through the winter months when the house was riddled with sniffles and blocked noses. Not too strong to put on the skin of your younger children, the smell is just enough to help unblock noses and clear chests, only a small amount needed so you get lots of use out of one purchase.
    works well, smell it great, not too strong.

Beth Nicholson
    Beth NicholsonKUALA LUMPUR

A must have product!

I really love this product and love the smell too. A great wonder to soothe my baby and helps him to get a better sleep when he has a flu. Great product that is soothing and gentle on my baby's skin. It has aloe extract and fragrances of eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender, really help to calm, soothe and relax my baby.
    It's designed for babies. A great help for my baby.
    A bit pricey but it's worth it!

ozzyturn
    ozzyturnNSW, 2074

Great, simple soothing solution

We love baby balsam in our house!

It's such a nice feel and smell for soothing a sick bub to sleep.

My almost 2 year old asks for it at bedtime if he is getting a cold. He likes it rubbed into his chest and little under his nose.

I 've always found Vicks great for colds, so it is no surprise that this baby version is good too.
    It works, smells lovely, easy to use and feels soothing

happy_life
    happy_lifeQLD, 4817

I love this product, I rub it on my little girls chest and feet before bed in winter or when she is sick. We both love the smell, and it doesn't over power your breath.
    I've used this from the time she was 5 weeks old, and I've never had a problem.
    It smells great, and works very well.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

bindy01
    bindy01

This is a lovely product to use. It is a soothing rub and helps to unblock my babies nose when she has a cold.
    Smells great and is a nice soothing rub when bub has a cold.

LisaAbe
    LisaAbe

Overall this is a great choice for when you need something to help your baby sleep through the night during a flu. It is a strength that is enough to be efficient and gentle on young skin
    The strength and the smell is perfect for sensitive babies, my son has excema and this doesn't irritate his skin at all yet it is still strong enough to keep his nose clear and help him off to sleep when he is not well.
    It does tend to leave a stain on clothing when it gets rubbed onto it. Like an oily reside that cannot be washed out.

rw2830
    rw2830North Western Region, NSW

This really does help ease colds for my littlies. When it is colder weather I always put some on their chest and back. I have also heard of putting it on their feet and covering with socks to help draw out the cold...not sure if that works. It has the same fragrance as the adult version but not as strong. Be mindful to use just a small amount.
    Great product. Nice and gentle for the young ones. Just as effective as the adult version for adults.
    nothing I could think of - make sure you always have some in your cupboard.

amygrant
    amygrant

There is nothing worse than when your child has a cold and can't breathe, they really panic and stress about it. It is great to have such a trusted product that you can use before having to give strong medications. It lasts such a long time.
    Very gentle but effective product. This has a beautiful smell and I find my son becomes so relaxed when he has it on.
    Only problem is the jar is a similar shape to regular Vicks, so you need to be careful not to keep the two near each other in case you put the wrong one on.

kfmcnm
    kfmcnm

Vicks Baby Balsam really is a relief to have when the kids have colds and stuffy noses. They like the smell and even ask for me to put it on. The gentle fragrance means that it is not overpowering for them and I have used it since the children were babies. I would not even bother trying other brands as I am so happy with Vicks and one tub has lasted us through two winters.
    Vicks Baby Balsam definitely gets the tumbs up from be for its gentle fragrance but effectiveness. I even use it for myself because I don't like normal Vicks.

pinksharon
    pinksharon

This is a fantastic product that I am able to use on all of my kids. It does not stain clothes like some of the other types of chest rubs can. My kids have very sensitive skin and this has never irritated them. It always does exactly what it is supposed to - soothing and clears up stuffy heads. We have been using Vicks Baby Balsam since it came on the market and would never go back to using any other brand. Thank you Vicks!
    Really nice smell, you can use it on all ages.
    Difficult to put on ticklish kids LOL

scotren1
    scotren1

My daughter uses this most nights after having a bath as it is winter and the cold and flu season. She suffers from bronchitis and i put it on her chest and back. It seems to help her and soothes her for a better night sleep and helps with her bronchitus as well. since it is not an overpowering smell i think that helps as well. Great price and a little bit goes a long way.
    Great product. Not overpowering, gentle on babies skin.

lilmiss
    lilmissPerth, WA

Excellent product. I can only assume it helps my baby sleep better when he has a cold. I wonder if it's strong enough compared to the adults vicks but i guess the manufacturers know best when it comes to baby's skin care.
    Nice fragrance, not overpowering
    Good to have a product on the market suitable for babies.