Vicks First Defence

Vicks First Defence Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Leesh

Leeshasked

Thanks for all your advice. Does it work when you already have a cold? Or only when you first get symptoms?

Thanks!

rapu
rapu

Hi. I would use it as soon as you can, I have had only 1 cold develop in the past 10 years. In that case it still did help with the nasal symptoms and the cold was not full blown.

Candyliciius
Candyliciius

Use it at the first sign of a cold or even if you don’t have a cold as it will prevent the virus from taking hold.
Safe and natural as made from seaweed.

Zakkyasked

Where can I obtain Vicks Furst Defence Nasal Spray?Gold Coast Qld

aussiedarren
aussiedarren

It is no longer available through Australian retail outlets. It is available on line at Chemest Direct in the United Kingdom. They ship to Australia and are reliable.

Zakky

Thank you kindly for taking time to respond.

DAn G
DAn G

I have also ordered and received through ebay with no issues from the UK

Jack Williams

Jack Williamsasked

I need to get Vicks First Defence. When it first started to get hard to find I stockpiled, but my stockpile is running low and I need it. How do I get it? Is there a black market for this stuff?

Fred Bacon

I order it via eBay from the UK. I normally buy 6 at a time which makes it a bit cheaper. Hope this helps

Jangi
Jangi

I always get my 'supply' from Chemist Direct in UK and have found them very efficient. I used to order 4 at a time but in early 2017 was told max of 2. From memory was something to do with customs regulations.

Lyn

Lynasked

Why has "First Defence" been removed from Chemists in Australia??
It is the only treatment I have found to stop a cold (over and over again) - I have brought 3 bottles back from UK but cannot understand why it is not sold here anymore??????? Does anyone know??

Tom

Vicks claim it did not sell, maybe because only one Chemist in twenty had it on the shelf, of course it wasnt going to sell. I buy it off EBay from a UK seller.
Tim

hartzy7

hartzy7asked

This product has worked for me but cannot find where to buy it on Brisbane Southside or online. Anyone have suggestions?

Tom

We are in Perth and have trouble finding it as well, not sure why it's so hard, suggest you call the manufacturer and ask. It's the only thing I've found that will stop a cold from progressing.

Fred Bacon

I ended up purchasing it on ebay from a UK supplier. With postage it cost around $20 but I was happy to pay the amount as I find it is the best cold cure around. I have since asked a friend travelling to the UK to pick up 5 bottles for me so I have a supply for the whole family. Hope this helps

Get an answer from our members and Vicks representatives