2Vicmovers

4.9

97% · 922 · 2%

Steve
SteveCockatoo

Fantatic movers with great service

Amar and Rohan (Hope I got his name right) were absolutely fantastic with our big move. We were moving over an hour away and needed to do it all in one go. They gave us the next size up truck for a good price. We didn't have a lot of furniture, but had amassed a fair few pot plants of all sizes. They got everything in the truck and everything arrived perfectly. Not one plant even had a broken branch or dropped fruit. They worked very efficiently in both packing and unloading of the truck, there was no damage to any of or boxes or furniture. They even helped out with moving some bigger items once we unloaded everything to make life easier for us. So glad we chose to move with VicMovers.

Wilson
WilsonDiamond Creek2 posts

Excellent Job

We had to shift into an apartment and I must admit it was a big decision who to trust with all our furniture and belongings. Amar and his team made it easy, nothing was too much trouble and they were very professional. The entry into the apartment was a bit tight, they took so much care to make sure nothing was bumped or marked. With their experience, they also made great suggestions for how to shift and helped us set things up. We are so pleased we went with Vicmovers and would happily recommend them to our family and friends and use them again.

nushydude
nushydudeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts

Pleasant first time experience with a removalist

They don't mess around, got it done quickly. Reasonably cheap. Hired because of the reviews, and they lived up to the reputation. No damage to property or furniture. Friendly as well.

Catherine
CatherineMelbourne
wad01
wad01

Excellent movers

Excellent service. They are professional and made our move stress free.They were very organized. Highly recommended. I will use them again.

Vivi
Vivi

Best mover!!!

After moving 9 times and tried many many removalist, I must say that Vicmovers definitely exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Vicmovers and swear by their professionalism, expertise and high level of service. Amar is easy going and answers all our queries promptly. They are fast, efficient and careful with our furniture... all with friendly smiles and jokes! Vicmovers took the stress out of our moving process! We also had a very challenging home layout and they did their very best to make our furniture fit... and it absolutely worked! They are also very reasonably priced, esp for such high level of service. Simply the best, look no further!!! Thank you Amar and team!

Patricia
Patriciamelbourne cbd

Vicmovers were professional. Deal with Amar and an effecient person. No additional cost from the quo

Move office which include the server cabinet and photocopier machine. They were punctual and even if delay will ring you to inform of delay.

Catty
Catty
Sonal
SonalMelbourne

Professional and affordable

We had one bedroom furniture moved by them. They were very professional, handled our furniture with a lot of care and are super affordable. Highly recommend them

X Chen
X Chen

Perfect Service

I move from a one bedroom apartment to two bedrooms apartment. Short distance. Started and finished on time. Really good service, if I need to move in the future, I'll absolutely choose them again. Really patient and carefully to every single thing. Never thought I can be this satisfied with their service. Recommend to everyone!

Jack_L
Jack_L

Excellent professional service

Excellent service provided by our removalists Martin and Steven. The arrived on time and were professional, friendly and took excellent care of our belongings. Would definitely use them again.

Sky
Sky5 posts
Stan
Stan
Saf
SafMelbourne
Anthony
AnthonyBerwick

Effortless day, not a scratch!

We were very happy with Amar and the team, the day became quite effortless for us. We booked 2 removalists but were happy to get 3 on the day (with 1 in training) still for the price of 2. All the guys were great and very helpful. Everything arrived safely, without a scratch, Vicmovers had all the equipment necessary to ensure our furniture/frames etc. were well protected when packed.

Our 3 bedroom house move ended up being quicker than we expected, allowing us time to clean up previous property etc.

Would definitely recommend these guys and will surely be using them again for our next move!

Aakash
Aakash4 posts

Best movers I've ever used

I recently moved my 2 stuff from my 2 Bedroom apartment in Southbank all the way to South Morang. The move was without any issue and all my items are in perfect order.

Loading took some time as it had to be tied up properly into their truck, but they unloaded all my stuff in just half an hour.

They were on time and didn't try to do things slowly to increase the work time, as i've seen with some other movers.

This is the third time i've moved my home, and i wish i have had used Vicmovers all the time. Lesson learnt, and if I need to move again, Vicmovers is going to be my choice.

Gill D
Gill DMelbourne
Marc
Marc

Move

I was very pleased with the service I received from Vicmovers. We relocated from the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne to Geelong. The removalists showed up on time and everything was moved with care and arrived with no damage.

Arthur
Arthur

Great level of service!

Amar and his team were fantastic.

Professional, organised and punctual.

They took great care in moving our furniture with no hassles and with always a smile.

I would definitely recommend Vicmovers to anyone wishing to move furniture stress free.

Christine W
Christine WMelbourne
Naomi M
Naomi M

Genuine down to earth, respectful guys, very professional business values

Amar and his partner were super lovely and down to earth. I was very impressed with their overall organisation, communication and genuine vibe from start to finish. My settlement for my new home was delayed so Amar happily moved my furniture to another location, and i have no doubt to have him once again to move my furniture to my actual address.

I plan to have many more moves in years to come due to being a property developer, and Amar and his team will now offically be my go to guys! Couldnt fault them, very very happy indeed!

Kind regards

Naomi

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Friendly, careful and methodical. Apple trees in tact

We moved from a two bedroom house to a larger house, both inner city. The first move was furniture whilst the second move consisted mainly of ceramic pot plants. Both moves were successful and no items were damaged. The movers were friendly, careful and methodical. We were especially impressed with our second move. Ping (?) took particular care with our 4 x young (and self-grafted) apple trees - two with fruit. All 4 trees survived the move, with apples attached! They were also very fast.

Show reply

Robine S

Charu V
Charu V

Quick,efficient and courteous

I had to move from a 1 BR unit to a 2 BR apartment while I was recovering from a broken foot.From the time I booked with Vicmovers and right upto the move,the interaction was friendly,efficient and professional and gave me the confidence that I had booked with the right team.I was very worried due to the injury and was not as organised as I had hoped to be. Amar's attitude and customer service both before and during the move was excellent and put my mind at ease. Raman who came along was also courteous and efficient.I would definitely recommend them to my friends and consider them for future moves.

Show reply

Ali M
Ali M

Absolutely the best!

Amar is a life saver! We ended up doing 3 moves with him and his team over the course of 6 weeks. He helped us move into a temporary house while we were settling on the house we purchased, then again into a storage unit he organised for us when the settlement got delayed and then moved us into our house once everything was ready to go! We are so so happy that we found such professional and dedicated movers. Nothing was damaged, extra care was given to delicate and sentimental pieces, and most importantly they were always there when we needed them.

The boys worked really hard and didn't stop until the job was finished. We honestly couldn't have been happier with their service and couldn't recommend them any more!

Nigel D
Nigel DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent Service

Amar @ VICMovers moved us from a 3 bedroom two storey home, to a 3 bedroom single storey home. The move went on time and without any problems. Complete care was taken to ensure the safety of our goods, and Amar was an extremely accommodating towards any concerns or questions we might have.

Would definitely recommend VICMovers to friends and family.

Dijana A
Dijana A

Professional, efficient and polite removalists

Every interaction with Amar and Vicmovers was professional, efficient and friendly: the quote on the truck size, based on the inventory I provided, arrival time as advised; attention to our belongings and polite, professional demeanour. I would not hesitate to recommend Vicmovers to anyone.

Nileshd
Nileshd2 posts

Great service moving appartments

Amar and his team were outstanding to deal with. We had to book the move in at the last minute and ended up having to change the date but this did not phase Amar and he was polite and helpful all the way through.

On the day the guys were excellent to deal with, they were calm, professional and did all we could have asked for and more. They even helped us disconnect and reconnect our white goods.

I would definitely recommend Vicmovers, they gave us outstanding service and we were very happy with the outcome.

Ash
Ash

Great service & Stress Free

Amar & the team were diligent, very careful and made my overall move very stress free even in trying moving conditions. All furniture was undamaged and more importantly, Amar assisted with setting up the difficult items and carrying heavy furniture upstairs. I’'ll be using Amar & the team for my next move and any of my storage requirements! Thanks Gents.

Rickygood
Rickygood

Remove and Store

Amar and his team at Vicmovers are very professional. They moved and stored our furniture after we had a flood. They took great care of our stuff. Amar is always available to help with any questions and really listens. Great communication at all times. Amar and his team are the best and we will definitely use them again. Thanks Amar and Team.

Anna
AnnaMelbourne

Pleasure doing business !!!

I was very happy with the service. It's our third time with Vicmovers. Amar and his team arrived exactly on time and were courteous and friendly. There were no hidden surprises in payment. I would highly recommend!

sangeetav
sangeetav

Timely, professional and friendly

This is the second time we have used Vicmovers for our home move and they provided such excellent service. Amar and his team are timely, professional and treat your stuff as if it were their own. We had a worry free move both times. All our friends to whom we referred Vicmovers have been extremely happy with the service. Thank you, Amar for the great service and look forward to seeing you next time.

Melanie
Melanie2 posts

Great service - reliable and professional

We moved from a smallish unit to another smallish unit - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Move was in the same suburb.

Amar and co arrived exactly on time, were careful with our items. Also were able to tackle larger items with ease. We have used them twice now and each time has been a relatively painless experience. Very reliable!

Jacinta
JacintaLower Plenty2 posts

Highly recommended removalists!

Amar and the team at Vicmovers were fantastic from the outset. We chose them to help us move as their reviews were excellent, and they certainly lived up to their reputation.

Our complex move went very smoothly and was accomplished in one day, entirely due to the planning, efficiency and advice we receiver from Amar. The team were friendly, courteous, extremely careful, thorough, and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Vicmovers. Thanks guys!

mjcran
mjcranPoint Cook2 posts

Vicmovers, outstanding and professional

I had a small moving job, a few items inside my home. Amar was very willing and made great efforts to help me. This is the 3rd time I've used Vicmovers and I intend to call on them again in the future. I have found them to be very accommodating, always friendly and professional. Thank you Amar.

VinegarGirl
VinegarGirlMelbourne

Excellent and professional service!

The team at Vicmovers were fantastic. They turned up exactly when they said they would and worked solidly throughout the day. The first thing they did was have a look at the items to be taken (of which there were many!) and see how was best to pack the truck, they took care of all of our belongings and nothing was broken at the other end. It was certainly a big job and they all approached their day with professionalism and humour. Not only would I recommend them to others but we also have them booked in again this week to move a family member. Thanks guys, I hope not to move again for a good many years but if I do I will be calling you back in!

Tim
TimGippsland, VIC4 posts

Friendly, efficient and easy to work with

We moved across Melbourne from the eastern suburbs to the northern suburbs and I got hold of VicMovers at short notice (4 days before the move). They were excellent to deal with and helped me with my last-minute booking despite not having the right sized truck available. On the day, the lads were very friendly and managed to get the truck into some difficult places at both ends of the move.

Their price was very reasonable, especially given the late notice and my moving house on a weekend.