Victa 80V Lithium-Ion 21" 883014

Victa 80V Lithium-Ion 21" 883014

MPN: 883014

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.8

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Battery Life
Peter

PeterNorthern Region, NSW

Do not trust Briggs & Stratton Battery powered products

Purchased from Bunnings as a 80 Volt latest model of Victa rechargeable edger etc. about 2 & 1/2 years ago, battery died and now all Victa are 82 Volts not compatable with my 80V gear. Contacted Bunnings for new 80V battery and was Quoted $431 for new battery.
Hey not me, will NEVER buy Briggs & Stratton Products ever again and I will certainly place this review on all social media.
Rip Off Rating 10 out of 10

Purchased in April 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$399.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Battery Life
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Product is used Weekly

GrahameBundaberg 4670.

Very disappointed

Was told by Bunnings on purchasing Whippersnipper and chainsaw that they were the newest product put out by Victa and the range would be added to later and yes I certainly could get a pole saw attachment for the whippersnipper, now told by both Bunnings and Victa agents 80v now discontinued. emailed Victa for advice, unsatisfactory reply. now stuck with product.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Pedro

Pedro

Grass cutter, not a awn mower

The Victa 80v battery operated lawn mower is a good bit of gear and very easy to use but it is only a grass cutter. If you want a well manicured lawn then this mower is not for you. Good life from the batteries. Discontinued product from Bunnings. Also bought the chainsaw console-very good. No maintenance issues since purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Battery Lawn Mowers

Find out how Victa 80V Lithium-Ion 21" 883014 compares to other Battery Lawn Mowers

Bunnings has discontinued Victa 80v

We have a 700 sq m block and it copes quite well. Mower not picking up all the grass, leaves a strip of clippings on the right side.BIGGER WORRY. Went in to Bunnings on the weekend, and after only 6 months they no longer stock the 80v. I cannot trace a source for a replacement battery. Highly disgusted

Ian

Bunnings and Victa have now introduced a 82v version. Will they cheat us and discontinue this as well. Don't trust them. stay away.

No more mess, same power as petrol, and it lasts.

Grahameasked

Late last year I purchased from Bunnings the 80v chain saw and 80v whipper snipper, together with battery and charger with no mention made of these being one off products and in fact was told prior to buying that accessories would be coming out at a later date,

I had made mention of wanting a pole saw attachment for the whipper snipper base, this he agreed would be coming into stock shortly, On making inquiries again at Bunnings two weeks ago I was told the 80v products were just a one off they are all sold now and won't be restocking nor would parts or accessories be available and to contact Victa if I wanted any further info.

On contacting Victa head office I was told by '[name removed]' that no polesaw attachment was or would be available,
I bought this product after being told that one would be available, what am I supposed to do now? I need this attachment. this is not good enough.

Drew
Drew

Graham. Just cause it doesnt have Victa written on it doesnt mean it wont fit/work.Try some other brands for pole saw and other. The 80/82v stuff is from Greenworks in the USA.

Grahame

Yes someone else told me that too, I have tried a couple but haven't found one yet, will keep looking.....thanks anyway.

Glenn A
Glenn A

Complain to head office- that is crap

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives