MPN: 883014

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very disappointed

Was told by Bunnings on purchasing Whippersnipper and chainsaw that they were the newest product put out by Victa and the range would be added to later and yes I certainly could get a pole saw attachment for the whippersnipper, now told by both Bunnings and Victa agents 80v now discontinued. emailed Victa for advice, unsatisfactory reply. now stuck with product.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Grass cutter, not a awn mower

The Victa 80v battery operated lawn mower is a good bit of gear and very easy to use but it is only a grass cutter. If you want a well manicured lawn then this mower is not for you. Good life from the batteries. Discontinued product from Bunnings. Also bought the chainsaw console-very good. No maintenance issues since purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Bunnings has discontinued Victa 80v

We have a 700 sq m block and it copes quite well. Mower not picking up all the grass, leaves a strip of clippings on the right side.BIGGER WORRY. Went in to Bunnings on the weekend, and after only 6 months they no longer stock the 80v. I cannot trace a source for a replacement battery. Highly disgusted

Bunnings and Victa have now introduced a 82v version. Will they cheat us and discontinue this as well. Don't trust them. stay away.

No more mess, same power as petrol, and it lasts.

After smelling like 2 stroke petrol after a day's work in the gardens, after the mess of spilling oil and mixing fuel. The issues of on going yearly services and maintenance. 10 years on from my original Victa lawn mower, I decide to go all enviro friendly.
After my old work horse took its last breath with the bluish smoke in the background. It was time to retire the beast.
My new upgrade after looking through the isles of my local Bunnings store, and ongoing Internet and YouTube visits. I made the punt and purchased th Victa 80v 21in lawn mower. There were no reviews or even YouTube clips. So the punt was higher. I found that this beast is an adaption of the greenworks pro and adapted for australia.
This looks and feels like a true lawn mower. The power I can say matches my now deceased beast.
The battery lasts an hour and it came with 2 batteries with a full charge in 30min
I found that the engine will adapt and provide more power going through thick grass. The mulching attachment is awesome and the noise is almost absent. No more need for ear muffs
The only issue I have was the handles. This machine looks a beauty but then you look at the handles and it feels some what incomplete. Just like a super model who then smiles and has teeth missing. Same feeling of disappointment. But you would still go there.
I highly recommend this machine. Only been 2 weeks in so will see how we go.

Late last year I purchased from Bunnings the 80v chain saw and 80v whipper snipper, together with battery and charger with no mention made of these being one off products and in fact was told prior to buying that accessories would be coming out at a later date, I had made mention of wanting a pole saw attachment for the whipper snipper base, this he agreed would be coming into stock shortly, On making inquiries again at Bunnings two weeks ago I was told the 80v products were just a one off they are all sold now and won't be restocking nor would parts or accessories be available and to contact Victa if I wanted any further info. On contacting Victa head office I was told by '[name removed]' that no polesaw attachment was or would be available, I bought this product after being told that one would be available, what am I supposed to do now? I need this attachment. this is not good enough.
Graham. Just cause it doesnt have Victa written on it doesnt mean it wont fit/work.Try some other brands for pole saw and other. The 80/82v stuff is from Greenworks in the USA.Yes someone else told me that too, I have tried a couple but haven't found one yet, will keep looking.....thanks anyway.Complain to head office- that is crap

CategoryBattery Lawn Mowers