Victa Classic Cut

Victa Classic Cut (page 3 of 5)

MPNs: 881887 and VCS467

• Fuel Efficiency

pformagg

pformaggPerth, WA

Good Mower, First pull start, everytime

Have been using it for 2 years and never had any issues. Starts everytime on the first pull. Oil last a while, so don't get a huge bottle. Only issue is the catcher doesn't fill up all the way before it starts falling back into the blades and spitting out cut lawn out the sides.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Rubbish

What a piece of crap. Might be alright for the 5 metre strip on the driveway or retirement home square but anything more it is crap. Leaves most of the grass on the lawn. The small hole from blade to catcher blocked up in seconds and from then on grass stayed where it was. Don't mow near buildings or leave the door open to said building. Grass splats up the side of the house, over footpaths, in open doorways. Going past the skip my $500 lawnmower got chucked in there. Caused an argument about my attitude that lasted for days.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Never hate mowing again

This lawn mower was recommended to us by my partners brother in law as he got his for 10years and never had issue with it. Relatively easy to use & maneuver around, even my partner who is really petite actually enjoy mowing because it's easy to start the engine. This lawn mower is also easy to maintain. I change the oil yearly and had it for over 5 years.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Jess

Jessperth

Great product

I've been using this product for about 12 months now. I've never had any problems with it. It is easy to start and starts first time very time. The product is sturdy even the catcher. I've had problems with catchers in the pass so I'm very happy with this part of it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
adam4900

adam4900

Great mower for the price

Cant complain. Cuts just as well as my mates much more expensive honda. Easy to start. Hasnt let me down yet. Feels sturdy and well built. Would definitely purchase again.
Mower is fairly light and easy enough to transport. Motor has enough grunt for damp grass, stuggles with wet grass though.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Kat

KatBrisbane

Reliable, solid

Great mower, haven't even serviced it in 3 years and still starts first pull and blades cutting clean. I have always had victa mowers and they've always lasted ages even though I treat them quite bad. I would Recommend getting from Bunnings as they do warranty. I would also recommend getting it serviced to increase life.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Brett

BrettMelbourne

Great little lawn-mower - would recommend to others

I purchased this Victa lawn mower from Bunnings and have been really happy with it. We don't have a big shed, however the handle folds down and the catcher can be removed to allow it to take up minimal foot print. I wouldn't call it noisey or quite, it's fuel powered so it makes a reasonable amount of noise, however its easy enough to push around, blades remain sharp and the catcher is large enough to cover my whole lawn (~60 sqm). I'd buy this brand again without hesitation.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
TJC

TJCBrisbane

Great mower

Good, easy to manoeuvre lawn mower which leaves a great cut and is easy to start. The catcher is relatively easy to empty and can hold a fair amount of clippings. If the blades need to be changed, it's a simple case of undoing a few bolts and a quick changeover. Overall a very good, reliable mower

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Damien H

Damien Hmelbourne

Perfect

Recently moved out of home with my girlfriend and went to bunnings hoping to find an ideal lawn mower and other gardening tools. Walked out with the victa lawn mower and has genuinely been amazed with it. Cuts grass to a tee and easy to assemble and use. Would highly recommend. The price was expensive but. Definitely worth it

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Hannaq

HannaqAU

Does the job well

I bought this mower over a year ago. It is easy to start up and run. It is light to push around the lawn and the catcher is a good size. It basically does the job it needs to do and it is very easy to operate. Overall I am very happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
dave

daveKingsville, VIC

great working machine

Easy to start, well constructed and light enough to move around. If you want a lawn mower that starts every time then look no further that Victa. Bought this from bunnings for a good price. I have no complaints about this product so far. Bit on the louder side but i wear hearing protection. would recommend it

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Andypoo

AndypooLane cove

Very sound mower

Been a long time Victa user and this one is pretty good, reliable, starts easy, runs best on 95 octane fuel. Catcher is decent too, just a very sound mower, been using Victa's for 37 years and never had an issue, these four strokes are super reliable but best to keep on top of maintenance for longevity.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Harpreet

HarpreetBrisbane

Tough and good to go

bought this mover 1 year ago and found it to be good size for my 30msq lawn. easy start up and easy to maintain and store. Bought this from bunnings for a good price. I have no complaints about this product so far. Bit on the louder side but i wear hearing protection. would recommend it

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Bruce

BruceCairns

lawn mower that starts every time

If you want a lawn mower that starts every time then look no further that Victa. I have uses Victas all my life, except one time I bout a cheap chinese brand that was 99 dollars and lasted only 1 year, never again from now on I will stay with my trusted Victa,

Date PurchasedMay 2017
jpnpatel

jpnpatelmelbouene

SUPER FAST

This mover is very fast and quite low in sound too.
I like its look and not too heavy like other old movers.
it has very good variation of height to control how far you would like to cut your grass.
very affordable and can be service with low maintenance.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Green11

Green11Brisbane

Quiet and easy to start

First impression was it is very quiet. After having a mower for 20 years I was not aware how quiet they were supposed to be. Easy to use, cuts and catches well. Easy to start and fill / check oil. Is very weak in the handles and catcher is very soft plastic compared to the old mower. It will need some TLC!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

I'm impressed

I did as instructed by the personnel at Bunning's. After putting oil in the sump I pulled the the chord slowly to lubricate the rings and it started on the second pull. The mower is easy to operate and cuts like a gem; I've always had Briggs and Stratton motors and I haven't been disappointed thus so far - fingers crossed.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
KKG

KKGAU

Good Mower!!!

We have been using this mower for a long time and still it will last long for another few years. It has got 5 options on it to figure out the height of the grass you would like to keep which comes in really handy. The catcher and the blades are really strong. To get the maximum life out of it it's advisable to get it serviced on time.

Date PurchasedMay 2010
Kelly SA

Kelly SASouth Australia

Don’t know how I did it before I had my Victa!

Bought from Bunnings recently.
Easy to use.
Starts first go.
Light and durable.
Cuts like a knife.
Large catcher.
Easy to maintain.
Multi level cutting adjustment lever.
Simple enough for my 10 yo son to use it.
Highly recommend!
If you’re looking for a great mower for any size front or back yard, don’t go past this Victa. Reliable brand, quality product!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Y Au

Y Au

Great

I used this for almost two months, and so far no problems as it does the job fine. Light and easy to use. The lawn is cut nicely, easy to maneuver. I have no hesitation to recommend this to a family or friend. Purchased from Bunnings and the staff was very helpful.

Date PurchasedOct 2017