Victa Classic Cut

Victa Classic Cut (page 4 of 5)

MPNs: 881887 and VCS467

• Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency

Pearl lee

Pearl leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

My little BMW for the lawn

Bought this item from Bunnings. Was unsure how good it would be. Because I had another brand in mind.
My friend who had the same one convinced me to get this little fellow.

So took it home for a trial. Oh my Gosh. Love how easy it is to pull start!
It was even able to cut through my 30 cm grass without any problems. The ability to adjust cutting height is great and extremely easy to change in comparison with my OLD one.
Love the shinny silver wheel cover hahaha. Makes me felt like I am pushing a little BMW on the lawn.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Colin

ColinYarrawarrah

Cheap but Good

I purchased my Victa Classic Cut last christmas 2016 and had the summer growth of the buffalo grass to contend with. The mower has a variation of heights for cutting depth which works well with the blade structure.Being a reasonably light mower, it is easy to maneuver around and lawn and garden area.The starting operation is a breeze and as yet I havn't had to maintain this mower at all. All in all a good buy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Kareena b

Kareena bLaunceston

Love my lawn mower

I have the limited addition black classic cut but the same model, purchased from bunnings, love it!! Always starts straight up, (female owner so start up matters for me) and very easy to use, decent size plastic catcher too, very happy with it, and i think the price was worth it i would reccomend.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

robbo

robboPreston

Victa summer classic

It cuts ok but it blocks up at the back if the grass is little wet it's only good if it's dry.and it's hard to maneuver its pretty heavy and if you want to change the blades really hard to take off I gave up on it it's a crappy mower broke down first day.

November 12th 2017 Update: This is the worst mower I used doesn't like picking up moist grass

When I bought it the wheels fell off the coil was faulty. After 5 months it stopped completely due to faulty coil.it doesn't like picking up moist grass at all it's rubbish if you ask me and too much maintenance on it spark plug don't last long don't buy sponge filter gets dirty pretty quickly

Date PurchasedOct 2015
annieexplorer

annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not as good as previous model

Bought this to replace the previous model which I donated to family. Wish I had kept the previous model as started first time every time. Had a fuel primer and worked each time. This model does not have the fuel primer and takes about 3 attempts to get to work which is disappointing. Mows ok when finally working and good catcher

Glen

GlenQld, 4000

Thumbs Up Victa

Easy assemble - lightweight - easy on the juice - nice cut - easy to manoeuvre - recommend to female users - light to lift if service required - didn't go the mulcher not really necessary unless lawn maintenance is your job - great price and service at Bunnings - just fun to use - well done Victa.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Rachael Morton

Rachael Morton

Love my mower

So love my victor mower easy to start light weight and cuts beautiful love it it's very good on fuel also great mums mower that does great and light and very easy to use and empty it's been a great mower starts first time every time love it so much

Date PurchasedMar 2016
TheHBpencil

TheHBpencilSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simple, reliable and effective

Had it 3 years now and still starts first time every time.
I expect it to last another 20 years as its built simply and well.
I was going to get the mulching version but really I don't see the need for it
Simple and effective at what it does.
Good price

Date PurchasedApr 2014
holden5ltr

holden5ltr

good old victa!!!

cant go wrong with this one, cuts great and is a really good price, has warranty and is built in the usa. the best lawn mower i have bought and is guaranteed to last a very long time. victa all the way for me. looks great aswell and top quality.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Chris

Chris

Great allrounder

Looks good and starts every time first time.
Briggs and stratton motor for reliability.
Has a nice cut with several different lengths/ levels with a large catcher.
It is light, easy to push, and fuel efficient.
I would recommend to people with a small plot of land, courtyard or backyard.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Linda V

Linda VBrisbane

Great little grass cutter

This mower does an excellent job or cutting our grass and the weeds and grass are channeled into the catcher. It is a heavier mower but built to last. Our last Victa lasted us 24 years and when we gave it away, it still worked. This new one is easy to use and gives a clean finish to our lawn.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
TREV

TREVsydney

Grass master

The best mower I have owned, and when you start it up you know that you will get a clean cut, even lawn
1 click to start and away you go, easy to steer and it just glides over your lawn giving an even cut that won't damage the grass [ when at correct cutting height]
When finished just hose it down and it's ready for next time
Great value when put up against other brands and with Victa you know you're getting a top of the range mower, trusted and proven for many years in the past

Date PurchasedJan 2017
fredlet02

fredlet02Gippsland, VIC

Trouble some bit of junk sometimes

Date PurchasedNov 2015
ellen buss

ellen bussnsw, 2760

best lawn mower I ever bought

I bought this mower because it is light weight and easy to get around it cuts well starts every time with one go i would buy another if I needed good for the older folk it is easy to clean and it is a good size to store in a small shed or laundry

Date PurchasedMay 2015
GSD

GSDPerth, WA

Robust Lawnmower

It feels like it is built to last however this makes it quite heavy so can be difficult to manoeuvre. Starts first every time, cuts well and catcher holds a reasonable amount of cuttings. An all round good lawn mower without the unnessary bells and whistles.
We looked at other options but at the end of the day we just wanted a reliable brand that cut grass.

Dan

DanScottsdale

Love it, easy to start

This victa mower is very very good . A dream to get started either from cold to hot . Just prime a couple of times and one pull and away you go . Easy to adjust the height and leaves the lawn looking fantastic . I don't use the catcher though , its a bit small.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Harry.L

Harry.LMelbourne

So far pretty good

I've bought this for about 7 month. It's small and compact so it doesn't take up too much space in our small garage. Easy to start and haven't had any issues or problems with the lawn mower. It's light as well so I can move it easily between front yard lawn and the back. Recommended if you have a small patch of lawn and limited garage space.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Rash

RashMelbourne

Good one

i would like to recommend it highly..its good. Really easy to clean its basket and it takes only 5 minutes to mower my 84sqm lawn. its very quick. i was scared earlier to spend this much money on my lawn mower but later happy with the quality of this.as my hubby enjoys now mowing lawn with victa. we bought it from bunnings.. love it.

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

So far so good

Bought this for my father-in-law about 6 months ago and so far, so good! He uses it monthly to mow the lawns both front and backyard of my house and his and he hasn't run into any troubles yet. Bought it on special for about $500 from Bunnings which I think is reasonable for a lawn mower.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jitesh M

Jitesh MMelbourne

Absolutely Amazing

we got this from our local bunnings shop after looking around at many other lawn mowers. very happy with this product as it works amazingly. even on cold days its easy to start and does the job perfectly. couldnt have asked for a better buy for the price we paid.