Victa Classic Cut

Victa Classic Cut (page 3 of 3)

MPNs: 881887 and VCS467
See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Victa

Pros

• Cleanly cuts lawn

• Lightweight and ergonomic

• Economical to run

Cons

• Awkwardly placed oil port

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency
Cliveh
ClivehGippsland, VIC

For a budget/mid range mower all is well so far

Put in handle, assemble catcher, add oil, add fuel. Started first pull. It mowed the lawn effortlessly. What more do you need from a mower in this category. I can't say whether it will last for over 20 years like the last Victa 2 stroke it's replacing but we are off to a good start. This machine is well finished and quiet. So far so good.

PWR64Southern and Hills, SA

Not a Good Start

Had a Victa for mower for 15 years and it has been indestructible. So purchased the classic cut from Bunnings today. Put it together filled with oil, started first time, great. After about 10 minutes of light use, oil is being pushed out of the side of the engine. Obviously the engine hadn't been torqued enough and not sure it had been tested by quality control, very disappointing!

PWR64

Bunnings swapped it for a new one straight away, the new one has been brilliant so far

PWR64

Had the replacement for 4 months now. I think I was unlucky with the first one, this one is going to be as good as my old one. See you in another 15 years Victa when I am ready for another one.

Very Fuel Efficient, Works Great

I have had for about 5 months now and it always start's first pull, I changed the oil yesterday and cleaned the filter and it still works. I used the Briggs and Stratton Oil that was recommended. I use the 91 octane fuel and have no problems. I can mow my whole lawn which takes about 3 hours on 1 and a bit tanks, so very fuel efficient.

It cut's the grass great, including after rain, after I use it in the wet, I turn it backwards and put the handlebars on the ground and wash the underside with a hose.