Victa Corvette VGMS486 (400, 4 Stroke)

Victa Corvette VGMS486 (400, 4 Stroke)

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bob

bobHervey Bay , Qld ,Australia

Pleasure to mow ,,

No body really likes mowing there yard , but when you have a new or old and effective mower like a Victor it takes the boredom out of it,,makes it effortless and makes a hard job easy ,never any trouble with the catcher , always starts first go ,adjustment is easy ,no trouble to use ,,,

Date PurchasedMay 2011

Ben

BenAdelaide

Best mower!

This mower is very easy to start. I have used it once a fortnight for the 6 months that I've used it. It has been very reliable, and easy to maintain. Changing the oil and replacing blades is very easy.
The wheels are smooth rolling and it doesn't take a lot of effort to maneuver it around the garden.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Barra

Barra

Hoe-Hum

Date PurchasedMar 2017
david

davidShepparton

Really good mower, cuts well

Don't have any issues with this mower. Cuts the lawn pretty well and is easy to start.
Our old mower was heavy and loud but this is nice and quiet, easy to have around the yard and looks nice as well.
Would recommend this mower again for a residential house

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Mark

MarkMelbourne

5 Stars

I bought my Corvette in 2005 and it's still kickin on! So pleased with how long it has lasted and the blades are still in excellent condition and are still cutting well. There are so many different settings on it which is great for me as I like my grass as short as possible! I find it really quite easy to maneuver and not to heavy to push - my young daughter can even mow the lawns easily by herself! Overall I'm super happy with this mower, especially how long it has lasted me.

Dean

DeanNorthern NSW

11 years and still running strong, but had started cutting uneven despite new blades