Victa Envirotrimmer ETP5912B

Victa Envirotrimmer ETP5912B

3.0 from 1 review

See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Small but helpful

Good for those who need a light trimmer and no fuel use. We actually use the brush attachments, better than the spool trimmer for our weedy lawn. I bought this as a woman who couldn't carry a massive trimmer around so it's weight is good. This is not a perfect product but for the price it has done the job I wanted.
Not too heavy, don't need fuel, not so noisy. Good for our rental situation, don't want to spend lots of money on gardening.
Have found Victa service for obtaining extra attachments and line pretty unhelpful. Don't know how long battery will last but it has paid its way already..Battery goes for about 25 minutes at a time

I have since bought an ozito 18 v trimmer and have found it much easier to use because the blades are wasily available and easier to put on than line.