Victa Mustang MCA482 (2 Stroke, 160CC)

Victa Mustang MCA482 (2 Stroke, 160CC)

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jade

Jade

Great MOA

Had the mower for a year now starts first Pull everytime ready time use good 2-stroke oil good fuel haven't had a problem yet I've had two strokes before old Masport one's been pretty good too can't fault it at this stage. One thing just turn the fuel tap off before you turn it off let the carb run dry and it will start easy that's what I found.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

very good mower

I have had this mower for two years my borther had his victa classic for two years he has hard a lot of promblems with it. My one is steel starting with one pull and running great he paid $399 i paid $650 it is worth the monny $399 in my opinion is two much for a badly built victa.

Complete Rubbish, Avoid

So I obtained this Victa Mustang VEX60 2-Stroke mower as a replacement through and insurance claim. I have had nothing but trouble with it from new. I have owned this unit for around 8 months now. I find it difficult to start, it will rev high and low randomly and then cut out with fresh fuel, perfect mix and easy to cut grass. The chassis was damaged on arrival and was fixed under warranty, though the mower still suffers from vibration. Now the pull start mechanism has been stripped, so I can no longer start the thing. For this kind of money, forget it, AVOID.

forensic57

forensic57Sydney, NSW

Possibly the best domestic mower available

Callum Andrews
Callum Andrews

I have the exact same model with the 2 stroke engine! Best in class and unbeatable! Love it!

author57
author57

Your neighbours must be envious

Andrew
Andrew

Thats not the real vivtor lawn mower that pece of [censored word removed] has a brigs and Stratton engeon on it if you won't the real one get the one with the spicks vivtor moter

BorgeMid North Coast NSW

The Victa 2 stroke Mustang is a solid well built mower. It starts first pull every time. The mulching function is fantastic, it saves time emptying the catcher and with the large 8 inch ball bearing wheels it is really easy to push. The alloy base insures that rust won't be a problem in years to come ( as was the case with my previous mower). Price wise $649 is quiet reasonable for a quality mower which will give years of trouble free mowing. I am very happy with this mower and being a Victa, service and spare parts are widely available. I would recommend this mower to anyone in the market for a new mower.
Starts first time every time, mulching and easy to push.

Callum31