Victa Mustang MCA482A

Victa Mustang MCA482A

5.0 from 1 review

I purchased a Victa Corvet in 1969 and it is still going strong. It has only required 1 new muffler 1 New grass catcher plus the odd set of blades and spark plug.
When my son bought his own home six years ago I bought him a Victa Mustang with an alloy baseplate and Victa 2 Stroke engine as it is a quality mower and requires less service than the 4 strokes, for his birthday.
My words to him at that time were Look after this mower and it will last you a lifetime. So far after even some really hard work the mower is living up to its name and Pedigree.
This is a Quality mower with a non rust alloy baseplate C oupled with a reliable Victa 2 Stroke Motor.
Every can of petrol gives it an oil change, unlike the 4 Strokes which require two or more oil changes a year.
In short it is a good mower for the technically challenged user who cant do their own Maintence or have a problem with oil changes etc.
It is a good mower but does not live up to the standard of older victa mowers as it has obviously been cheapened so as to compete on price with cheap imports.

Is it very powerful? Is it good quality? Can it cut tall grass? Is it strong and reliable? Thanks
I worked in the design Dept's of Victa for 10 years in the 6o's & 70'S. The design and testing efforts would have a take a lot to surpass I still own and use a Victor 1968 corvette. I am now looking at updating my mower and irrespective of above preferences it will be a Victa with alloy baseplate and a 2 motor ( for the record I have shares In "Rover") but at the end day you get what you pay for for, Hops this helps.

Mustang MCA482A