Victa Mustang MCA486 (4 stroke,190CC)

Victa Mustang MCA486 (4 stroke,190CC)

5.0 from 1 review

Excellent Mower

I have a Briggs and Stratton 190cc powered Mustang. I cut approximately 19 lawns a week with this mower and it has now cut around 3000 lawns in 3 years.

I sharpen the blades every 7-8 weeks and replace them whenever they have worn to far - usually after about 5-6 months. I change the oil every 8 weeks. Air filter and spark plug get changed at same time unless I have been using it in dusty conditions in which case the filter will be changed earlier.

The only problems I have had with it is having to replace the handle 3 times and it is on its 3rd set of wheels.

I paid $NZ975.00 for this mower 3 years ago and it has been worth the money.
Easy to start, easy to use

An update: have now re-powered this mower with a new B&S 190cc professional engine. The last engine was starting to use oil after mowing just under 6000 lawns. (This is equal to mowing lawn every week for over 100 years!!!). The rest of the mower is fine ie body blade carrier etc. I also have a Masport 22inch cut which I use for bigger lawns