Victa Mustang VMMX484 (4 Stroke, 190CC)

Victa Mustang VMMX484 (4 Stroke, 190CC)

Professional finish

As a property caretaker, I do a lot of mowing. I use my Victa Mustang over my Masport commercial because of the ease of transport (its quite light), yet very robust, starts first time every time, easy to service and easy to use for a professional finish on all types of grass and terain.

Purchased in September 2015 at Admon machinery for $600.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used: Daily

Excellent Mower Always Starts

I am rough on my equipment. I don't mean to be buts thats just what happens. This has been an absolute trooper this mower. I have flogged it and it has never let me down. The only thing that ever happened - I broke the cable runner when I got it out of the ute one time but i just patched it up with a hose clap and it's been fine ever since. It ALWAYS starts, every time, even when its been sitting for long periods. and just reliably churns away doing its thing. I would maybe prefer a better catcher, I never like the design of that but apart from that I have no complaints and think this is a good model..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good and Reliable.

I have had a very positive experience with this mower. The things I like the most are how easy it is to start, always just one pull. The height adjuster is very easy to access and change. Has a sturdy chassis. The Mulch mode is very good with no discernible clippings left behind. Catcher also works well. The only negatives I have is it is a little heavy to push, even though the fuel tank has a big fill opening it's still tricky not to splash due the cap retainer. (plastic lead attached to cap). You also have to FIRMLY tighten the cap as it can come loose. Very happy with my purchase and would be happy to recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

So far so good

Victa Mustang 190cc Briggs and Stratton 725EX series, (first photo red cover) So I got this early 2016, and so far it's been good. When I first started using it; it would start first go but when I turned it off it wouldn't start again. This happened about 4-5 times and I would need it to cool right down before I could start it again and remove the spark plug clean it. I thought it's a dud and wasn't to impressed. But after those 4-5 times it's never happened again, it seems like it fixed its self and so far I'm happy with it. The catcher needs to be put on properly or it will fall off, but saying that it's only really ever falling off about 3-4 times because I didn't push it right in. (They still could off done a better job with it) as my pervious victa never done this. Anyway cuts nicely, starts 1st go 99% of the time, probably over kill for my lawn but hey it was purchased on points from work.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Poor lawn clipping catching an on-going issue

This promised to be a great mower. Large 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine, no priming, large wheels etc. all of the mod cons. Starts easily every time, good to push, quiet operation but the bloody thing leaves clippings all over the lawn. On a damp morning you have Yowie feet after 5 minutes watering the garden.

Changed the blades before 12 months without improvement.

Very disappointed as this is a great mower in every other department.

Date PurchasedApr 2016